• Redrose64

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Don

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

cuteshadab

Dec 18, 2011
Behind You
Hello. question is very typical but i will give correct ans. so let me tell u who is my fav Admin. I think Both are very good Admin icannot judge any admin bcoz this is very complicated question . when i came first time in T.m i saw mostly Redrose in this website she do perfect work every time whenever she come she give her 100% she talk perfectly she talk respectly she is most inteligent girl in this T.m include she is best Admin in T.m for me she also good and Mr Don Also good.

But i will Vote for Mr don . Bcoz Mr Don do all things for all members he is great webmaster he is most popular Man In this T.m..

So Mr don ( Administrator) is My choice. but RedRose Also good . she is best Admin :)

The horror

Banned
Nov 24, 2011
the haunted mansion
Honestly, I like RedRose, She was very cooperative and very intelligent, she searches well and has good solid points. Someone banned me from CB. My ban got uplifted due to grace of Red Rose. I appreciate her work, Thank to the generosity of RedRose. No hard feeling guys. She helped me with my problems. She knows a lot and helps new members... So obviously my vote goes to red rose. She has really helped out a lot and I am truly grateful. She is an angel in human form. :{(*.

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
Honestly, I like RedRose, She was very cooperative and very intelligent, she searches well and has good solid points. Someone banned me from CB. My ban got uplifted due to grace of Red Rose. I appreciate her work, Thank to the generosity of RedRose. No hard feeling guys. She helped me with my problems. She knows a lot and helps new members... So obviously my vote goes to red rose. She has really helped out a lot and I am truly grateful. She is an angel in human form. :{(*.
lol koch ziyada nai ho gaya:D
btw thank u :)

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
Hello. question is very typical but i will give correct ans. so let me tell u who is my fav Admin. I think Both are very good Admin icannot judge any admin bcoz this is very complicated question . when i came first time in T.m i saw mostly Redrose in this website she do perfect work every time whenever she come she give her 100% she talk perfectly she talk respectly she is most inteligent girl in this T.m include she is best Admin in T.m for me she also good and Mr Don Also good.

But i will Vote for Mr don . Bcoz Mr Don do all things for all members he is great webmaster he is most popular Man In this T.m..

So Mr don ( Administrator) is My choice. but RedRose Also good . she is best Admin :)
yup totally agree :)

The horror

Banned
Nov 24, 2011
the haunted mansion
lol koch ziyada nai ho gaya:D
btw thank u :)
May heaven smile upon you, I know you would help me some day, again. Some time I imagine TM is a wordily Heaven and Heaven's most beautiful angel is red rose, the guardian and protector of realm. nevertheless, It is my imagination and heaven can be fringment of imagination.

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
{(wacko)}{(71)} ;));))

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
May heaven smile upon you, I know you would help me some day, again. Some time I imagine TM is a wordily Heaven and Heaven's most beautiful angel is red rose, the guardian and protector of realm. nevertheless, It is my imagination and heaven can be fringment of imagination.
{(moc)}{(haha})

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
kahtre ka sign lagging meko
horror bro sach sach btayain kia akrne waale ho aap TM pe :-? :p

Toobi

dhondo gy molko molko milnay k nae,nayab hum..
Hot Shot
Aug 4, 2009
peshawar
hay Allah masoomiyat to koe dekay...inhay don bro or rr 1 he lagay...:confused:eek:_O