Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Don

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
I think RR is better in many different ways. She provide extra support to all members, She motivate users, she is friendly, She organizes all(most) contest, she runs monitors A to Z activity on TM, She is active in all sections, and the list will just gonna go on. On the other hand, I handle different type of work, which (unfortunately) no one can see :D . At the end, my vote goes to myself because I work harder than her.

LoL just kidding, She deserve this vote and no one can beat that !!

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
I think RR is better in many different ways. She provide extra support to all members, She motivate users, she is friendly, She organizes all(most) contest, she runs monitors A to Z activity on TM, She is active in all sections, and the list will just gonna go on. On the other hand, I handle different type of work, which (unfortunately) no one can see :D . At the end, my vote goes to myself because I work harder than her.

:eek: hahaha

True {(popcorn)}

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E

lol true u r the guy behind the curtains :p

Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh

>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK
Dono acche hain aur apni apni job acche se aur responsibly karte hain:) RR forum ko environmentally maintain rakhti hain aur Don technically
it is true k dono k nature ya the way dey deal wid others is different, but apni apni personality hoti hai:) RR sumtimes frndly hoti hai n sumtimes strict which is i think necessary to keep things on track
aur Don jab mood main hon tou acche acchon ki band baja dete hain:D but most ov da tym he is serious n just talks to the point, which is good in my opinion
coz ziyada bolna b ulta hamen nuqsan deta hai sumtimes{(popcorn)}
Yes sis exactly both r doing great job
dono apne jageh sahi kaam hi anjam de rahe hain

thanks for ur comments:)

Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh

>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK
But i've Voted for RR;;) coz ziyada tar RR ko face karna parta hai, moderation etc main b help karti hain n more den dat diff matters main acche se guide n support karti hain{(friendz)} even Don does his best too, but as his online timings are diff so mostly RR ki support milti hai{(popcorn)}
Hmmmm thanks for ur vote{(thx)}

Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh

>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK
meri nazar me to dono hi brabar n dono mere bht ache dost hain

but ager as ADmins dekha jae

to i think they both r doing outstanding job
we cant choose one, cuz they both work on different patterns.
but still dono hi apne apne kam me apni pori output dete hain.

DON ka work yaha koi nai ker sakta cuz ek forum ko jis tarha se behtreen se behtreen bana rahe hain n jis speed se mashallah humara TM tarakki ker raha hai mene bht se forum k ADmins me ye quality nai dekhi. humesha latest se latest stuff Tm per introduce kerwana chahte hain. on the other hand bugs n errors se bhi bht fight kerte rehte hain.

RR ki bat ki jae to she is perfect in her job. she knows how to deal with members she is just like a HR (human sources) of our TM.jitna kam RR ko kerna perta hai to maintain this forum utna kisi ko nai kerna perta, we all staff members work under her, n jab bhi koi staff member koi acha kam kerta hai definately us ka credit RR ko jata hai, RR hi hum sab ko appriciate kerti hain n humare work me humari help kerti hain. RR is god gift for us.

per yaha vote khali ek ko dena hai, to me RR ko apna vote deta hun :)
Hmmmm well said for admins bro
and thanks for the vote......:)

Reactions: Atif-adi

Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh

>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK

Hahahaha nice commentry brother......
And thanks for ur vote also bro

whiteros

'"The queen of kindness''
Super Star
Dec 20, 2011
efforts apni jagah zabardast hain but mara wasta nai pada is liy soooooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy pata nai

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009

hahahahaha
u r the director ov the film....{(haha)}
Besides fun.....yes u r really a best technical organiser