• Don

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Lolz Don, datz quite smart haaaan:p
yes yes we know u r work beyond the screeen{(popcorn)} n u shoud've vote for RR coz kuch b ho she is all rounder{(popcorn)}
see innni tareef likh k end main khud ko vote de di/:) ye koi naya tareeqa hai vote dene ka{(confuse)}
I think RR is better in many different ways. She provide extra support to all members, She motivate users, she is friendly, She organizes all(most) contest, she runs monitors A to Z activity on TM, She is active in all sections, and the list will just gonna go on. On the other hand, I handle different type of work, which (unfortunately) no one can see :D . At the end, my vote goes to myself because I work harder than her.

LoL just kidding, She deserve this vote and no one can beat that !!

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
its hard to choose bw thm..

q k dono hard-workers hai ...

jahan DON bhai ka kama hota hai wo wahan apna kaam ache se or mehnaat se karrey hai ..

or RR apni position ko ache se sambhaalri hai .. so i cnt choose one of thm.. so no voting.. :p both r equal :D

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
Well Ill go with Don,bcz jab hum encourage karenge to banda apna kaam aur mahnat aur lagan se karta hai;))
Thore bht problems bakhi hain wo bhi dekhna kal tak fix hojaynge humare vote se{(moc)}
Hope so k aglay dino me humko aur khubsurat TM mile.;):D

Reactions: Don and Pari

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi

jahan DON bhai ka kama hota hai wo wahan apna kaam ache se or mehnaat se karrey hai ..

or RR apni position ko ache se sambhaalri hai .. so i cnt choose one of thm.. so no voting.. :p both r equal :D
pari Don ko vote do jaldi se...... :mad:

Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh

>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK
Well Ill go with Don,bcz jab hum encourage karenge to banda apna kaam aur mahnat aur lagan se karta hai;))
Thore bht problems bakhi hain wo bhi dekhna kal tak fix hojaynge humare vote se{(moc)}
Achha

what an idea sis ji:D

thanks for ur vote.......

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
ayay hayay yahan b apna matlab.. :-??

kahi to politics ko chore dia karo X_X

Reactions: ~Bahaar~

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
I think RR is better in many different ways. She provide extra support to all members, She motivate users, she is friendly, She organizes all(most) contest, she runs monitors A to Z activity on TM, She is active in all sections, and the list will just gonna go on. On the other hand, I handle different type of work, which (unfortunately) no one can see :D . At the end, my vote goes to myself because I work harder than her.

LoL just kidding, She deserve this vote and no one can beat that !!
achaaaaaaaa... thxz{(popcorn)}

per last line ko itna chupanay ki kia zaroorat thi? X_X

*Sonu*

•°o.O Born to Fly O.o°•
VIP
Mar 5, 2010
quite difficult to choose one from both of them actually both r equally imp for TM & playing imp role in working of TM :)

Reactions: S_ChiragH

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E

to u apna vote me ko de do {(thx)}

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Walaikum Salam Wrwb!
Donu he Important position rakte hain because donu he members k help kerte hain yaha pe, So both are my favorites and there should be an option for both as well...

Reactions: Atif-adi