assalamoalaikum
saba welcome here:)

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Can you write the post in English????
Assalam o Alaikum,
Tafreehmela.com is an exceeding website and i am sure that you'll find a lot of fun in here.............
though it would take me a lot of time to particularize this site, but i'll facilitate it for you to know and understand its main characteristics.

if you are new here and wants to introduce yourself to others, then visit General> Introduction section and post a new thread to let others know about you.

if you are seeking for any help regarding forum related issues or any other problems then ask "here" ans also if you want to suggest something to Tafreehmela to make it more perfect and easy for the members, then visit "Suggestion and Issues" and have a say

you can find lots of fun and entertainment in tafreeh point where "Tafreeh" section is there for you to find and share something fun, "Baat Cheet" to discuss common and critical issues with others and "Jokes" section to have a laughter through hilarious jokes.

Tafreehmela has provided its members with religion> (Islam) section, which helps you to increase your knowledge about it and clear any confusions you have related to this

if you have taste of Urdu poetry or Literature, then visit "Shayari" and "Urdu Adab" to find the material of your choice.

visit some more interesting section of Tafreehmela

Guidline for New members

Tm Contests

Mega Threads Mela

Time Pass

Pakistan Hamari Jaan

The World

Beauty Section

Cooking

Fashion

Showbiz

Music Mela

Mobile Mania

Computer Help and Tips

web Related

if you are also interested in Arcade(Games) etc, toh visit www.tafrehmela.com/arcade.php
hope u'll have fun!
Regards

yarridosti

Nov 2, 2011
I think tafreeh mela are good forums and that,s why I joined these forums.I hope tafreehmela will maintain its quality , standards and values.

Reactions: RedRose64