>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK
Syed Shahbaz Hassan/
Nick Name: Shaizi
Living in ISLAMABAD
doing JOB-

>> I'm very friendly,sincere, caring, honest, hardworking, sensitive,and progressive person.Almighty Allah has created me for sum one special,from top to toe, but I'm not AN EASYGOING task.

>> I BELIEVE IN REALITY
I DON'T BELIEVE IN DREAMS,DREAMS ARE DREAMS,DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE THEY VERY RARELY COME TRUE.

>> If one wants to achieve something u have to work to get it.Forget the past,Live in the present thinking of tomorrow,only then can one make their future bright.We humans often forget the little joys of life when fighting to get to the top.Stop for a while n think of all the small things that used to make u smile...used to make u happy...things that u have forgotton about for sometime,only then u will realise that...being at the top doesnt mean anything if U R NOT LIVING UR LIFE AND UR LIFE IS LIVING U!-it should u be da one living ur life n not the opposite!Dont get carried away in the lifes runnings n fights for being the best.stop for a moment.admire the beauty around u.nature's beauty..beauty thats inside u.beauty thats around u.Then u will know that sometimes just knowing that ur r alive in such a wonderful world can be all that u might ever want.

MY Favorite Quote The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone...
Wassalam i liked your intro style bro
''BUT'' dreamz come true think you are
also dream of your parents naaa....

waise welcome to the site

Reactions: Shaizi

Asma24

~~*Patar Patar~~*
VIP
Oct 21, 2010
waleikum assalam welcome here what a brief intro ...nice to know that ...

hope ur saty will b enjoyable on tm

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
wssalam u aliakum
welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Shaizi

Jun 5, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan