• Work-from-home

Shaizi

Jun 5, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Syed Shahbaz Hassan/
Nick Name: Shaizi
Living in ISLAMABAD
doing JOB-

>> I'm very friendly,sincere, caring, honest, hardworking, sensitive,and progressive person.Almighty Allah has created me for sum one special,from top to toe, but I'm not AN EASYGOING task.

>> I BELIEVE IN REALITY
I DON'T BELIEVE IN DREAMS,DREAMS ARE DREAMS,DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE THEY VERY RARELY COME TRUE.

>> If one wants to achieve something u have to work to get it.Forget the past,Live in the present thinking of tomorrow,only then can one make their future bright.We humans often forget the little joys of life when fighting to get to the top.Stop for a while n think of all the small things that used to make u smile...used to make u happy...things that u have forgotton about for sometime,only then u will realise that...being at the top doesnt mean anything if U R NOT LIVING UR LIFE AND UR LIFE IS LIVING U!-it should u be da one living ur life n not the opposite!Dont get carried away in the lifes runnings n fights for being the best.stop for a moment.admire the beauty around u.nature's beauty..beauty thats inside u.beauty thats around u.Then u will know that sometimes just knowing that ur r alive in such a wonderful world can be all that u might ever want.

MY Favorite Quote The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone...

staff

-----------
Administrator
Apr 1, 2008

Shaizi

Jun 5, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
wow comprehensive and impressive intro...
Its PLEASURE FOR ME TO BE A PART OF THIS VERY BEAUTIFUL FORUM....... THANKS AND REGARDS TO ALL

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb
TM me apka khair maqdam hai
Khair MAKDAMI istiqbal k liyee buhat buhat shukriya..........

Reactions: Hans_Mukh

sweet_syndrella

TM Star
Jul 22, 2007
karachi the heart of pakistan
Syed Shahbaz Hassan/
Nick Name: Shaizi
Living in ISLAMABAD
doing JOB-

>> I'm very friendly,sincere, caring, honest, hardworking, sensitive,and progressive person.Almighty Allah has created me for sum one special,from top to toe, but I'm not AN EASYGOING task.

>> I BELIEVE IN REALITY
I DON'T BELIEVE IN DREAMS,DREAMS ARE DREAMS,DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE THEY VERY RARELY COME TRUE.

>> If one wants to achieve something u have to work to get it.Forget the past,Live in the present thinking of tomorrow,only then can one make their future bright.We humans often forget the little joys of life when fighting to get to the top.Stop for a while n think of all the small things that used to make u smile...used to make u happy...things that u have forgotton about for sometime,only then u will realise that...being at the top doesnt mean anything if U R NOT LIVING UR LIFE AND UR LIFE IS LIVING U!-it should u be da one living ur life n not the opposite!Dont get carried away in the lifes runnings n fights for being the best.stop for a moment.admire the beauty around u.nature's beauty..beauty thats inside u.beauty thats around u.Then u will know that sometimes just knowing that ur r alive in such a wonderful world can be all that u might ever want.

MY Favorite Quote The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone...
{(dancing)}{(dancing)}{(dancing)}{(dancing)}
thanx welcom to TM

Shaizi

Jun 5, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
welcome 2 TM
Its my PLEASURE TO BE A PARTICIPANT OF TM.....

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

{(dancing)}{(dancing)}{(dancing)}{(dancing)}
thanx welcom to TM
:-bd
Bundle of THANKS to SWEET SYNDRELLA for welcoming me in TM......

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Thanks U.S.......:)

Reactions: Hans_Mukh

Bela

~*~A|!c3 in w0nd3r|@nd~*~
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid, Spain
tht was a detail intro....
i relly dnt want to ask any question rite nw........
ye na ho intro, intrvw me badl jae.......

Mujhy bht acha laga.......
ak value add hony jarahi ha is forum me.....
s0o0o mujhy ap value addng persn lagy..........