Ilame Gaib

• Work-from-home

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Assalaam O Alaikum, @HorrorReturns @STAR24

Praise Be To Allah

If anyone claims, the prophet (pbuh) has the knowledge of unseen. The truth is entire universe is zero except One Power of Allah Alone. It is only Allah that gives power, whom ever He likes and that is nothing, not even 0.00001% knowledge of universe.

Quran 18:109

"Say: "If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid." (109) "

When we testify, there is "no Ilaah except One Allah", So what are we testifying here is, we keep aside entire universe then jsut accept Allah to be One power only and rest is zero. If we claim somone to have knowledge of unseen or even part of unseen or evenlittle bit of unseen. We are contradicting the kalimah, because we said there is "no Ilaah but Allah" and then we we give the power to anyone else even 1% is a shirk also. The prophets were nothing but humanbeings, it was only chosen by Allah to convey His message.

Quran 88:21-22

"Therefore do thou give admonition for thou art one to admonish. (21) Thou art not one to manage (men's) affairs. (22) "

Allah is telling to the Prophet (pbuh), your duty is only to convey a message of Allah, not to force or become dictator. It is only Allah who gives Hidaaya.

Quran 28:56

"It is true thou wilt not be able to guide everyone whom thou lovest: but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance. (56)"

Allah is telling the Prophet, you cannot guide anyone, it is only Allah who guides.

What do we understand from information above, that the prophets were humanbeings only and with zero power, and it is only Allah who gave power similar to Jesus (pbuh), he mentioned in Bible

Bible KJV John 5:30

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

Let the people know about this verse from Bible also, who claim any prophet has knowledge.

Bible KJV Mark 13:32

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Lets come to Quran references.

Quran 6:50
"Say: "I tell you not that with me are the Treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "Can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (50) "

Quran 6:59
"With Him are the keys of the Unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth, and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered) but is (inscribed) in a Record Clear (to those who can read). (59)

Quran 7:188
"Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." (188) "

Quran 10:20
"They say: "Why is not a Sign sent down to him from his Lord?" Say: "The Unseen is only for Allah (to know). Then wait ye: I too will wait with you." (20)"

Quran 16:77
"To Allah belongeth the Mystery of the heavens and the earth. And the matter of the Hour (of Judgment) is as the twinkling of an eye, or even quicker: for Allah hath power over all things. (77)"

Quran 18:26
"Say: "Allah knows best how long they stayed: with Him is (the knowledge of) the secrets of the heavens and the earth: how clearly He sees, how finely He hears (everything)! They have no protector other than Him; nor does He share His Command with any person whatsoever. (26)"

The teaching of Allah and the Prophets were, only Allah knows everything, but by reading the corrupted materials, shaitan whisper in heart and make it strong in mind about false teachings of others who claim the prophet has the knowledge of unseen or even 1% of unseen are 100% false.

Even Jesus (pbuh) claimed He dont know anything except what God taught him and he proved himself as a humanbeing approved of God

Bible KJV ACT 2:22

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:"

Whoever claims about unseen knowledge given to the Prophet are misguided sect of Islam, may Allah give them pure knowledge of Islam.

Jazaka Allah Khair

Saeed
IRFNY.com

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
ZN CONGRATULATING AN ATHEIST

Normally, when I meet an atheist, the first thing I like to do is to congratulate him and say, " My special congratulations to you", because most of the people who believe in God are doing blind belief - he is a Christian, because his father is a Christian; he is a Hindu, because his father is a Hindu; the majority of the people in the world are blindly following the religion of their fathers. An atheist, on the other hand, even though he may belong to a religious family, uses his intellect to deny the existence of God; what ever concept or qualities of God he may have learnt in his religion may not seem to be logical to him.

I have taken this Para from ZN website. Allah do not like disbelieving person but ZN like them. Whatsoever, the logic is. Fact is that anyone who denies Allah existence cannot be praised. This is the way Zn deviate Islamic guidelines, because is not having the sufficient elm of Islam. He makes argument on his own. He should be careful when talking about Islam especially in a situation when people think he knows Islam-

Last edited:
Reactions: MuftiSaeed

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013

Normally, when I meet an atheist, the first thing I like to do is to congratulate him and say, " My special congratulations to you", because most of the people who believe in God are doing blind belief - he is a Christian, because his father is a Christian; he is a Hindu, because his father is a Hindu; the majority of the people in the world are blindly following the religion of their fathers. An atheist, on the other hand, even though he may belong to a religious family, uses his intellect to deny the existence of God; what ever concept or qualities of God he may have learnt in his religion may not seem to be logical to him.

I have taken this Para from ZN website. Allah do not like disbelieving person but ZN like them. Whatsoever, the logic is. Fact is that anyone who denies Allah existence cannot be praised. This is the way Zn deviate Islamic guidelines, because is not having the sufficient elm of Islam. He makes argument on his own. He should be careful when talking about Islam especially in a situation when people think he knows Islam-
bhai ap ne thora sha para copy kia poori baat nhi likhi keh woh kyun praise karta hai-- us ki praise karnay ki waja yeah woh shirk nhi kartay khuda k sath-- La ila ha illallah

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
bhai ap ne thora sha para copy kia poori baat nhi likhi keh woh kyun praise karta hai-- us ki praise karnay ki waja yeah woh shirk nhi kartay khuda k sath-- La ila ha illallah
Zn ko favour karne se pehle aap Quraan parlen- kuffar (atheist) ko allah ka dushman kaha he- Zn un ko praise kar raha he- Zn se kaho k woh bhi kalma toheed pura par le- toheed yeh k allah wahid he- jab k Zn es baat par khush ho he atheist kisi ko bhi Allah nahi maante, yeh us ko nazdeek positive sign he- stupid logic-
agar woh quraan ko follow kar ta to quraan se guide leta k Allah atheist se kitna naraz he to kabhi un ko cong. nahi karta-
Aap apna analysis ki g a- SN k mutaliq aap replly less hochuke he- magar admit nahi karte k Zn ne ghalat kaha tha-

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
bhai ap ne thora sha para copy kia poori baat nhi likhi keh woh kyun praise karta hai-- us ki praise karnay ki waja yeah woh shirk nhi kartay khuda k sath-- La ila ha illallah (HR)

Aap ek usool bana li g a- k Allah ki baat k khilaaf koi bhi baat karta he woh maloon he- qate nazar esk k woh aap ka baap hi kun na ho- Zn un ko apraise kar ta he jo Allah k dushman he- awr aap kehte he us ki baat puri suno- kun kia Allah ki daleel se bar kar bhi koi daleel dene wala he-

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Zn ko favour karne se pehle aap Quraan parlen- kuffar (atheist) ko allah ka dushman kaha he- Zn un ko praise kar raha he- Zn se kaho k woh bhi kalma toheed pura par le- toheed yeh k allah wahid he- jab k Zn es baat par khush ho he atheist kisi ko bhi Allah nahi maante, yeh us ko nazdeek positive sign he- stupid logic-
agar woh quraan ko follow kar ta to quraan se guide leta k Allah atheist se kitna naraz he to kabhi un ko cong. nahi karta-
Aap apna analysis ki g a- SN k mutaliq aap replly less hochuke he- magar admit nahi karte k Zn ne ghalat kaha tha-
bhai main ap ko samajata hn kisi ne ap ko ghalat bataya hai--- zakir naik ne jo biyan atheist kay lie dia tha woh yeah nhi tha jo ap opr biyan kar rahay hain usss ne sirf itni baat ki thi keh athiest ko muslimaan karna bht asan hai--- kyun keh woh kalmay ka pehla hissa yeani La ila ha ko mantay hum ne sirf un ko illah batana hai--- itni si baat thi or ap ko kisi ne ghalat bata dia haia--- ap ko mashwaara hai logon ko bataon peh yaqeen na kia karon

Reactions: MuftiSaeed

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
bhai ap ne thora sha para copy kia poori baat nhi likhi keh woh kyun praise karta hai-- us ki praise karnay ki waja yeah woh shirk nhi kartay khuda k sath-- La ila ha illallah (HR)

Aap ek usool bana li g a- k Allah ki baat k khilaaf koi bhi baat karta he woh maloon he- qate nazar esk k woh aap ka baap hi kun na ho- Zn un ko apraise kar ta he jo Allah k dushman he- awr aap kehte he us ki baat puri suno- kun kia Allah ki daleel se bar kar bhi koi daleel dene wala he-
acha bhai ap ne kis jaga suna zakir naik ne athiest ko priase kia koi video hai ya kisi ne bataya hai share kr dain

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
acha bhai ap ne kis jaga suna zakir naik ne athiest ko priase kia koi video hai ya kisi ne bataya hai share kr dain

Normally, when I meet an atheist, the first thing I like to do is to congratulate him and say, " My special congratulations to you", because most of the people who believe in God are doing blind belief - he is a Christian, because his father is a Christian; he is a Hindu, because his father is a Hindu; the majority of the people in the world are blindly following the religion of their fathers. An atheist, on the other hand, even though he may belong to a religious family, uses his intellect to deny the existence of God; what ever concept or qualities of God he may have learnt in his religion may not seem to be logical to him.(ZN)

the above para is written in his website- can u deny it

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
bhai main ap ko samajata hn kisi ne ap ko ghalat bataya hai--- zakir naik ne jo biyan atheist kay lie dia tha woh yeah nhi tha jo ap opr biyan kar rahay hain usss ne sirf itni baat ki thi keh athiest ko muslimaan karna bht asan hai--- kyun keh woh kalmay ka pehla hissa yeani La ila ha ko mantay hum ne sirf un ko illah batana hai--- itni si baat thi or ap ko kisi ne ghalat bata dia haia--- ap ko mashwaara hai logon ko bataon peh yaqeen na kia karon
I hope ZN will disown his statement. because atheist r dushman e Allah he, un ki tareef karne ki koi zarorat nahi he- Aap surah Nahal ki akhri Ayateen Tilawat kareen- Allah ki baat kis tarah karni chae- sabhidayat us me he- Zn ko es hidayat se deviate nahi karna chae-
Kalma toheed mukamal he- us ki fragmentation ko discourage ki ji a- yeh baat bhi ghalat he atheist ko convert kia jasakta- Allah ne nabi se farmaya dia he. k tumahara kaam sirf pucha dena he- hidayat dena mera kaam he-
ab Zn kehta he k atheist ko hidayat dena asaan he- us ko Allah ki qudrat par yaqeen karna chae- woh qadir he us k lain koi kaam mushkil nai he- woh chae to sab ko muslim bana de- Zn ko ziyada smart banney ki zarorat nahi he- Agar woh muslim he to us ko Hudood se age nahi nikalna che-

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013

Normally, when I meet an atheist, the first thing I like to do is to congratulate him and say, " My special congratulations to you", because most of the people who believe in God are doing blind belief - he is a Christian, because his father is a Christian; he is a Hindu, because his father is a Hindu; the majority of the people in the world are blindly following the religion of their fathers. An atheist, on the other hand, even though he may belong to a religious family, uses his intellect to deny the existence of God; what ever concept or qualities of God he may have learnt in his religion may not seem to be logical to him.(ZN)

the above para is written in his website- can u deny it
hahahaha bhai ap bhi kamal ke admin hain poori baat pari nhi or apni marzi se baat copy kartay hain

My Muslim brothers may question me, "Zakir, why are you congratulating an atheist?" The reason that I am congratulating an atheist is because he agrees with the first part of the Shahada i.e. the Islamic Creed, ‘La ilaaha’ - meaning ‘there is no God’.

So half my job is already done; now the only part left is ‘il lallah’ i.e. ‘BUT ALLAH’ which I shall do Insha Allah. With others (who are not atheists) I have to first remove from their minds the wrong concept of God they may have and then put the correct concept of one true God

:bongi

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
hahahaha bhai ap bhi kamal ke admin hain poori baat pari nhi or apni marzi se baat copy kartay hain

My Muslim brothers may question me, "Zakir, why are you congratulating an atheist?" The reason that I am congratulating an atheist is because he agrees with the first part of the Shahada i.e. the Islamic Creed, ‘La ilaaha’ - meaning ‘there is no God’.

So half my job is already done; now the only part left is ‘il lallah’ i.e. ‘BUT ALLAH’ which I shall do Insha Allah. With others (who are not atheists) I have to first remove from their minds the wrong concept of God they may have and then put the correct concept of one true God

:bongi

ایک شخص اللہ کا انکار کررہا ہے اور "ذ" اس کو مبارکباد دے رہا ہے- "تم ہماری آدھی بات مانتے ہو"- (ابھی اس بات کو الگ رکھئے کہ کوئی مسلمان سوائے "ذ" کے-کسی منکر خدا کو مبارکباد دے سکتا ہے‘ کہ تم کسی کو بھی خدا نہیں مانتے ہو بشمول اللہ کے
-)
آئیے اب قرآن کی طرف- آپ سورہ نحل آخری آیتیں پڑھ لیجئے- آپ کو ہدایت مل جائے گی- اسلام کبھی بھی مجادلہ کی طرف نہیں لے جاتا ہے- لیکن آج کے نام نہاد مبلغ کا کام ہی یہ رہ گیا ہے کہ وہ طریقہ اختیار کرو جو منع کیا گیا ہے- کفار کی کتابوں کا حوالہ دو تاکہ دنیا یہ سمجھے کہ بھئی یہ تو بڑا جانکار ہے- حالانکہ آپ باطل سے دلیل دیں گے تو وہ بھی باطل ہوگی
-
اللہ کے رسولوں نے جب دعوت دی ہے تو اللہ کی توحید بیان کی ہے- انہوں نے کبھی باطل اور کفار کا حوالہ نہیں دیا- کیا اتنی سی بات "ذ" کے سمجھ نہیں آتی ہے- کیا اسے گیتا پر اتنا وشواس ہے کہ قرآن و سنت کی بات چھوڑ کر باطل کتابوں کا حوالہ دیتا ہے
-
یہاں یہ بات بھی واضح کردوں کہ "ذ" مودودی صاحب کو کاپی کرتا ہے- انکی بھی عادت تھی کہ اسرائیلیات کے حوالے سے بات کرتے تھے- "ذ" نے بھی وہی لائن پکڑی ہے- پھربھی اس قسم کی علمی حثیت میں "ذ" کا مودودی صاحب سے کوئی مقابلہ نہیں ہے یہ ان کا خوشہ چیں ہے
-
ہمارے علمائے حق کے پاس کفار کے ہر اعتراض کا مدلل جواب ہے- آپ یہ پروپیگنڈہ رہنے دیں کہ "ذ" اس میدان کا ہیرو ہے- جہان تک یہ دعوٰی کہ اس نے لاکھوں لوگ مسلمان کئے ہیں اتنا ہی کہوں کہ جھوٹ سے اجتناب کریں
-​

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
بھائی جی اپ پھر بات نہیں سمجے وہ اس کو مبارک صرف اس وجہ سے دے رہا ہے کیوں کہ ایک مشرک کو پہلے اس کے خدا کو جھوٹا ثابت کرنا پڑتا ہے اور اس کے بات دعوت دینی پڑتی ہے لیکن اتھیسٹ چونکے کسی خدا کو نہیں مانتا اس لئے وہ کلمے کا پہلا حصّہ مانتا ہے باقی کا حصّہ اس کو سمجنا ہے --- بھائی تھوڑا ٹھنڈا پانی پی کر سوچیں
:oldman

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
بھائی جی اپ پھر بات نہیں سمجے وہ اس کو مبارک صرف اس وجہ سے دے رہا ہے کیوں کہ ایک مشرک کو پہلے اس کے خدا کو جھوٹا ثابت کرنا پڑتا ہے اور اس کے بات دعوت دینی پڑتی ہے لیکن اتھیسٹ چونکے کسی خدا کو نہیں مانتا اس لئے وہ کلمے کا پہلا حصّہ مانتا ہے باقی کا حصّہ اس کو سمجنا ہے --- بھائی تھوڑا ٹھنڈا پانی پی کر سوچیں
:oldman
میں آپ کو دین کا طریقہ کار سمجھانے کی کوشش کررہا ہوں مگر آپ بات کو ادھر اْدھر کررہے ہو- جو اللہ کے وجود کو نہیں مانتا ہے وہ کافر ہے اور جو اللہ کی ذات میں دوسروں کو شریک کرتا ہے وہ مشرک ہے- ہدایت صرف اس کو ملتی ہے جس کو اللہ چاہے یہ قرآن میں لکھا ہے- ایسے میں "ذ" کا یہ کہنا کہ کافر کو مبارکباد دینا دراصل قرآن کی آیت کا کا نا ماننا ہے- اگر کافر کو مسلمان کرنا آسان ہوتا تو اللہ اور اس کا رسول کہہ دیتے کہ مشرک کی بجائے کافر مسلمان ہو سکتا ہے- لیکن اللہ نے یہ اصول رکھا ہے جس کو میں ہدایت دوں وہی ہدایت پا سکتا ہے- جبکہ "ذ" کا تکبر دیکھیں کہ وہ کہتا ہے کہ میں کافر کو آسانی کے ساتھ مسلمان بنا سکتا ہوںجبکہ یہ اختیار صرف اللہ کے ہاتھ میں ہے یہ دعوٰی تو کسی نبی نے بھی نہیں کیا
آج مسلمان شخصیت پرستی کا شکار ہیں- وہ شخص جسے وہ مولوی سمجھتے ہیں اگر وہ قرآن و سنت کی حد تجاوز کرکے کوئی بات کرتا ہے- پھر بھی وہ اس کی پوجا کرتے ہیں- اس کی بات کی پرواہ نہیں کرتے کہ ہمارا دین کیا کہہ رہا ہے
-

اس کے علاوہ ٹھنڈا پانی کر یہ بتایے کہ "ث" برہنہ لباس پہن کر بھی "ذ" کی نظروں میں کس طرح بہتر مسلمان ہے- یا آپ بھی "ذ" کی طرح یہی کہتے ہیں کیوں کہ کچھ کرکٹر نماز نہیں پڑھتے ہیں اس لئے "ث" کی بلے بلے-

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

What ZN is saying is 100% correct. Example, there are three people listening to his statement, one who is educated in Dawah and Islam and other who belong to some firqa and using his statement to create hate in other's hearts and third is just regular Muslims who just took his statement as general against islam because of no deep knowledge in Islam.

It is the way Dawah is done but that doenst mean AN is shaking has hand from heart and telling, I thankyou that you do not belive in Ilaah.

If the Dayee would listen to him, he would learn from his ways to preach and spread and learn to talk to atheist. It is true, atheist accept the first part of the first part of the Kalimah that there is no "Ilaah", so its truth.

For example,
one person would say who has knoweldge if Islam, graduated and a Dayee, would say, mashallah it is a good way to talk to atheist, calling to Islam.
second person, belong to firqa, will come and say ZN is Kaafir for congratulating atheist, and firqa leaders will issue fatawa against him that he is kaafir, and then the followers of that leader of the firqa will start spreading his charachter saying ZN is this and that.
Third person will come and say, why ZN is congratulating non-Muslim, for being non-Muslim or supporting atheist?

It is all about the level of knowledge and understanding of Islam, those who are graduated by the firqa schools might hate him, But dayees around the world like him because he is educated person. 1000s of people converted by him, so we should think and ask our self before pointing to others, how many in our life we did convert others to Islam.

We do not look at our self, its the sign of blessings from Allah, that ZN has millions of Duas around the world and support of Allah, think 1000s are converted by him. How many muftis and maulanas and imams or leaders in pakistan has level of him, that converted others in 1000s to Islam. NON they hate and point, because Allah gave me big respect in the world and consider to be best Dayee after Deedat calling towards Islam.

Hum khud ki islah ker nahin sakte doosron ko Islam ki terf kya bulaayen ge. ZN jese logon ko Allah apne Deen keliye istemaal kerta hai.

Salaam

Saeed
IRFNY.com

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
lakin aik atheist jo jaanta hi nhi k "Allah kia hay" usse aap foran se ye kaho k "Allah wahid hay" to uska kia asar hoga?
atheist sirf itna samjhta hay k Allah hay hi nhi,kio k wo ab tak kisi point tak pohanch nhi paaya...
agar ZN atheist ko ja k bole i hate you cauz u dont admit existence and oneness of GOd u r kafir to kia wo theek hay?us atheits ko kia pta kafir kia hay aur usse kia farq parega agar usse bola jaye k kafiron k baare may Allah k kia ehkamat hain?Atheist us bache ki tara hain jis k mind may abhi koi b tasweer ya raasta poora nhi hay to i think uneh samjhane ka tareeqa b diff hota,,unhe aap teach kar sakte ho un se behas nhi...
i think ye to baat samjhane ya raaste ki taraf laane ka tareeqa hay aik atheist k koi aqayd hain hi nhi to usse koi raasta samjhana ziada aasan hay bjaye un logo k jo apne parents k aqayd par dat jaate hain aur ziddi hote hain wo samajhne ki koshish nhi karte sirf apne aqeedey ko defend karte hain jab k atheist aise nhi karte wo har baat ko samajhne ki koshish karte hain,,,that's what ZN said jitni b muje samajh aayi...
i dont see k atheists ko as such being an "atheist"' appreciate kiya ja rha hay,,as comparison kiya gya hay..

Reactions: STAR24