• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
hahaha Keeday Makoday Samajh Nhn Aye hongay :D .. Practical book toh nhn dekh liya tha :p
nhi theory thi drasal aik sem may hamain ye saza b di gai thi networking subject ki soorat may :p[DOUBLEPOST=1356177636][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahaha Keeday Makoday Samajh Nhn Aye hongay :D .. Practical book toh nhn dekh liya tha :p
nhi theory thi drasal aik sem may hamain ye saza b di gai thi networking subject ki soorat may :p

Reactions: kool~nomi

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
becuz it looks easy plus aap sabne bhi kaha tha tou yeh bhi waja hai
ok faith or whatever your name is... Do not choose what looks easy.. Nothing is easy if you don't like it...You need to know why are you doing this... You cannot choose something just because it seems easy....
I m not saying Project Management is not a good choice. It may be is, but you have to deal with it and you need to like it...

Think about it, imagine yourself doing a job with project management...

Reactions: kool~nomi

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
ok faith or whatever your name is... Do not choose what looks easy.. Nothing is easy if you don't like it...You need to know why are you doing this... You cannot choose something just because it seems easy....
I m not saying Project Management is not a good choice. It may be is, but you have to deal with it and you need to like it...

Think about it, imagine yourself doing a job with project management...
its not whatever faith is good
and i thought about it that's also a reason i chose project management and my brothers and
everyone who i asked agree with me and am sure i'll do it from all my heart becuz i want to do it....
i sort of have a good feeling about it dunno why

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
its not whatever faith is good
and i thought about it that's also a reason i chose project management and my brothers and
everyone who i asked agree with me and am sure i'll do it from all my heart becuz i want to do it....
i sort of have a good feeling about it dunno why
Now, that is little bit more convincing answer. Fa!th (with upside down i )

Status
Not open for further replies.