Help Help

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
thanks i checked it but eske liye thori bht experience bhi honi chahiye nai?
tou mai soch rhi hon yaha register karney se pehle koi simple si course karlon taakey muje
baki cheezo ka idea ho k mai kar kya rhi hon so the question is which course should i go for ?
no u don't need experience.....well if you have zero knowledge of programming..then yes go with the beginner courses.....
ap dekh lein na details...mostly sab beginner courses hein..aur apne learn hi karna hai...there will be more good courses coming up..
I may take programming courses after my graduation inshaAllah[DOUBLEPOST=1356095381][/DOUBLEPOST]
course k end may test hota hai ? or jo certificate milte hain wo Canada may recognize hote hain ?
yes I believe evaluations hogein...midterms and finals both...and yes it is recognize....u can put up on ur resume about these certificates...plus u ll be getting certificates from different uni across the world..but but...agar ap koi course credit lene ke lie kar rahe ho ...to credit nahi milega..bas certificate milega...
About Coursera

We are a social entrepreneurship company that partners with the top universities in the world to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free. We envision a future where the top universities are educating not only thousands of students, but millions. Our technology enables the best professors to teach tens or hundreds of thousands of students.
Through this, we hope to give everyone access to the world-class education that has so far been available only to a select few. We want to empower people with education that will improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the communities they live in.
Our Courses

Classes offered on Coursera are designed to help you master the material. When you take one of our classes, you will watch lectures taught by world-class professors, learn at your own pace, test your knowledge, and reinforce concepts through interactive exercises. When you join one of our classes, you'll also join a global community of thousands of students learning alongside you. We know that your life is busy, and that you have many commitments on your time. Thus, our courses are designed based on sound pedagogical foundations, to help you master new concepts quickly and effectively. Key ideas include mastery learning, to make sure that you have multiple attempts to demonstrate your new knowledge; using interactivity, to ensure student engagement and to assist long-term retention; and providing frequent feedback, so that you can monitor your own progress, and know when you've really mastered the material.
We offer courses in a wide range of topics, spanning the Humanities, Medicine, Biology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, and many others. Whether you're looking to improve your resume, advance your career, or just learn more and expand your knowledge, we hope there will be multiple courses that you find interesting.

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
koi experience nhi chahiye
aapko just register karwana hay jis course may b interest hay ,,,,baqi details register karwane pe mil jayaingi ,,lectures assignment quiz etc sab hon gaye combine study b hay i think,
aap check kar lain!
no u don't need experience.....well if you have zero knowledge of programming..then yes go with the beginner courses.....
ap dekh lein na details...mostly sab beginner courses hein..aur apne learn hi karna hai...there will be more good courses coming up..
I may take programming courses after my graduation inshaAllah[DOUBLEPOST=1356095381][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes I believe evaluations hogein...midterms and finals both...and yes it is recognize....u can put up on ur resume about these certificates...plus u ll be getting certificates from different uni across the world..but but...agar ap koi course credit lene ke lie kar rahe ho ...to credit nahi milega..bas certificate milega...
About Coursera

We are a social entrepreneurship company that partners with the top universities in the world to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free. We envision a future where the top universities are educating not only thousands of students, but millions. Our technology enables the best professors to teach tens or hundreds of thousands of students.
Through this, we hope to give everyone access to the world-class education that has so far been available only to a select few. We want to empower people with education that will improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the communities they live in.
Our Courses

Classes offered on Coursera are designed to help you master the material. When you take one of our classes, you will watch lectures taught by world-class professors, learn at your own pace, test your knowledge, and reinforce concepts through interactive exercises. When you join one of our classes, you'll also join a global community of thousands of students learning alongside you. We know that your life is busy, and that you have many commitments on your time. Thus, our courses are designed based on sound pedagogical foundations, to help you master new concepts quickly and effectively. Key ideas include mastery learning, to make sure that you have multiple attempts to demonstrate your new knowledge; using interactivity, to ensure student engagement and to assist long-term retention; and providing frequent feedback, so that you can monitor your own progress, and know when you've really mastered the material.
We offer courses in a wide range of topics, spanning the Humanities, Medicine, Biology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, and many others. Whether you're looking to improve your resume, advance your career, or just learn more and expand your knowledge, we hope there will be multiple courses that you find interesting.
thanks both of you :)
maine beginners ki class join karli hai *fingers crossed*

stillalone

Dec 29, 2011
yar dnt bi confuzed ap MS Access sy start kr lo fir daikhna job ki lines coz ap sofware banana learn kr lo gi aj kal sab kam software py ho rha ha its best for u hmmm ok ab ankhien band kro of MS Access open kr lo......

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
ok Sis
CCNP i think thora zadha hi Professional ha /:) mujy tou yahi lgta hai :| pr mujy yahi theek lga ta
well ab jasye ap ko Don guide kr dye ap kr lna cos he know better :-bd
CCNP kay liye phele CCNA karna zaruri hai Mahi ..[DOUBLEPOST=1356124412][/DOUBLEPOST]@fa!th Aap KO networking ki Abcd Ati Hai Phele Yeh Batayein ? phr decide karna asaan hai ?

Phele koi course wagera kiya hai Computer Mien ?[DOUBLEPOST=1356124578][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would go for CCNA.. as it is more detailed in networking and Security. You can get jobs in bank to secure their server.
agar yeh sab course ek ya do haftay k hain then I think you should do all...[DOUBLEPOST=1355957093][/DOUBLEPOST]Also try Project Management, us ki bhi kafi jobs hain (I m not sure about Dubai tho)
Bro CCNA is bit difficult for girls and now a days only ccna is not enough to get a job ...

I think project management is best for Faty ...

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
yar dnt bi confuzed ap MS Access sy start kr lo fir daikhna job ki lines coz ap sofware banana learn kr lo gi aj kal sab kam software py ho rha ha its best for u hmmm ok ab ankhien band kro of MS Access open kr lo......
u think so? :-ss

CCNP kay liye phele CCNA karna zaruri hai Mahi ..[DOUBLEPOST=1356124412][/DOUBLEPOST]@fa!th Aap KO networking ki Abcd Ati Hai Phele Yeh Batayein ? phr decide karna asaan hai ?

Phele koi course wagera kiya hai Computer Mien ?[DOUBLEPOST=1356124578][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bro CCNA is bit difficult for girls and now a days only ccna is not enough to get a job ...

I think project management is best for Faty ...
nahi maine na koi course li hai na kuch jitni thori bht sikhi hai aapne aapse

Reactions: kool~nomi

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
wa'alaikumusalaam wrwb...

I don't know much about programming...But I have a suggestion for you..
mujeh aik website ka maloom hai jidhar se ap FREE CERTIFICATION courses karsakte hein...and they will be 6 to 8 weeks long...
aur courses worldwide karaye jaate hein online...so once you complete ..you will get a certificate from a specific uni ...that includes..university of london, toronto and more....
maine udhar bht se programming courses dekhein the...have a look at it..
https://www.coursera.org/category/cs-programming
I am taking one course which will start on june 2013...this is the course i am taking..
https://www.coursera.org/course/matrix
one of my friend did 5 courses ...and he recommended me for this website......
@Don @Fa!th @Mahen
Thanks for share bro .. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1356125017][/DOUBLEPOST]
u think so? :-ss

nahi maine na koi course li hai na kuch jitni thori bht sikhi hai aapne aapse
CCNA toh phr hard hai basics jan na zaruri hain mene kiya huwa hai CCNA .. samajh nnhn ayega 100% mien se only 3% girls hoti hain is mien baaki sab boys hi hotay hain kiun kay yeh girls ka work nhn hai faith .. Project management , ms office , data base karo tum ..[DOUBLEPOST=1356125065][/DOUBLEPOST]Data Base And Project Management Is Best For You .. And Boht jobs bhi hain now a days is field mien :)

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
Thanks for share bro .. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1356125017][/DOUBLEPOST]

CCNA toh phr hard hai basics jan na zaruri hain mene kiya huwa hai CCNA .. samajh nnhn ayega 100% mien se only 3% girls hoti hain is mien baaki sab boys hi hotay hain kiun kay yeh girls ka work nhn hai faith .. Project management , ms office , data base karo tum ..[DOUBLEPOST=1356125065][/DOUBLEPOST]Data Base And Project Management Is Best For You .. And Boht jobs bhi hain now a days is field mien :)
ok but yeh sirf aik course mai hojayegi?

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Mien Aur Easy Kardeta hun
Girls Ziyada Inhi Courses Hoti Hain And Jobs Bhi mil jati hain networking mien ne aaj tak job per toh kisi ladki ko nhn dekha Network Administrator :D ...So Is CCNA Galti Karkay bhi nhn lena Jobs bhi boht kam hoti hain mien khud Networking Field mien akar phans gaya hun {(cray)} Boht hi kam jobs hain :mad: 4 saal phele boht thi tab mien student tha :D

MS Office 2010 Courses
Microsoft Office Access 2010
Microsoft Office Excel 2010
Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft Office Word 2010

Microsoft Office Project Courses
Course 50552 Microsoft Project 2010 Exam Prep Bootcamp
Microsoft Office Project 2010 - Microsoft Press : Step by Step
Microsoft Office Project 2007 - Microsoft Press : Step by Step

Yeh Thoda Bada Course Hoga Data Base Ka And uper Kay Courses Chotay Courses hain ...
Agar Data Base Adminitration Side Per Jana Chahti ho toh This Course Is Better
OCP Database Administrator 10g - private groups for onsite training only
Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I
Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II

Agar Data Base Programming Side Per Toh Is Mien Jana Hoga ...
OCP Forms Developer 10g - private groups for onsite training only
Introduction to Oracle 10g: SQL
Oracle 10g: Program with PL/SQL
Oracle 10g Forms Developer: Build Internet Applications
Oracle Reports Developer 10g: Build Reports

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
Mien Aur Easy Kardeta hun
Girls Ziyada Inhi Courses Hoti Hain And Jobs Bhi mil jati hain networking mien ne aaj tak job per toh kisi ladki ko nhn dekha Network Administrator :D ...So Is CCNA Galti Karkay bhi nhn lena Jobs bhi boht kam hoti hain mien khud Networking Field mien akar phans gaya hun {(cray)} Boht hi kam jobs hain :mad: 4 saal phele boht thi tab mien student tha :D

MS Office 2010 Courses
Microsoft Office Access 2010
Microsoft Office Excel 2010
Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft Office Word 2010

Microsoft Office Project Courses
Course 50552 Microsoft Project 2010 Exam Prep Bootcamp
Microsoft Office Project 2010 - Microsoft Press : Step by Step
Microsoft Office Project 2007 - Microsoft Press : Step by Step

Yeh Thoda Bada Course Hoga Data Base Ka And uper Kay Courses Chotay Courses hain ...
Agar Data Base Adminitration Side Per Jana Chahti ho toh This Course Is Better
OCP Database Administrator 10g - private groups for onsite training only
Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I
Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II

Agar Data Base Programming Side Per Toh Is Mien Jana Hoga ...
OCP Forms Developer 10g - private groups for onsite training only
Introduction to Oracle 10g: SQL
Oracle 10g: Program with PL/SQL
Oracle 10g Forms Developer: Build Internet Applications
Oracle Reports Developer 10g: Build Reports
lol waise muje lucy (chinese instructor) ne bhi yahi kaha tha k CCNA k field mai zyada girls nhi hoti
and thank you sooo much for helping :)

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
lol waise muje lucy (chinese instructor) ne bhi yahi kaha tha k CCNA k field mai zyada girls nhi hoti
and thank you sooo much for helping
:D ... Ya Networking scope boht tha phele .. ab use toh boht ho raha hai CCNA , CCNP (CCNA KAY Baad hota hai yeh course P bolay toh professional) Ab Boht se loug is field mien agaye hain per jobs nhn hain .. because aik middle company only need 1 network administrators or System Admins .... online course karna hai toh farry bhai nay jo link diya us mien se yeh better hai https://www.coursera.org/category/infotech

Afwan Fath No problem :)... Sleeping Now Good nite Allah hafiz

Reactions: Fa!th

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
yea, I think I forgot to tell you k CCNP k lie CCNA hona zaroori hai.. and yea CCNA may ho sakta hai ap ko mushkil ho kiun k wahan wo ap ko direct yeh nahi bateingay k kon sa masla kayse solve karna hai bal k start may to ap ko linux sekhna hoga us k baad data communication through wires ki understanding honi cahiye.. us k baad firewall jo k bahut booring hai... I m not trying to scared ho, ho sakta hai k ap yeh sab courses pass kar lo.. but asal baat tab hai jaab ap job kareingi.. Sirf wohi girls ayse jobs kar saktin hain jo start say passionate ho is field may...​
agar ap networking chose kar rahin hain kiun k kissi nay ap ko kaha hai k jobs zada hain ya phir yeh easy hai to ... I would advice you to choose what you like...​
or agar ap ko advise chaiye career select karnai ki to jaysa k may nay pehle kaha or kool nomi nay bhi k Project Management try kijiye... ya phir HR(Human Resources) is fields may jobs bhi hain plus anyone can do it..​
Or Database Administrator is good too, but us k lie bhi ap ko pehle Prgoramming ki basic learn karni hogi​

Reactions: Fa!th and kool~nomi

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
yea, I think I forgot to tell you k CCNP k lie CCNA hona zaroori hai.. and yea CCNA may ho sakta hai ap ko mushkil ho kiun k wahan wo ap ko direct yeh nahi bateingay k kon sa masla kayse solve karna hai bal k start may to ap ko linux sekhna hoga us k baad data communication through wires ki understanding honi cahiye.. us k baad firewall jo k bahut booring hai... I m not trying to scared ho, ho sakta hai k ap yeh sab courses pass kar lo.. but asal baat tab hai jaab ap job kareingi.. Sirf wohi girls ayse jobs kar saktin hain jo start say passionate ho is field may...​
agar ap networking chose kar rahin hain kiun k kissi nay ap ko kaha hai k jobs zada hain ya phir yeh easy hai to ... I would advice you to choose what you like...​
or agar ap ko advise chaiye career select karnai ki to jaysa k may nay pehle kaha or kool nomi nay bhi k Project Management try kijiye... ya phir HR(Human Resources) is fields may jobs bhi hain plus anyone can do it..​
Or Database Administrator is good too, but us k lie bhi ap ko pehle Prgoramming ki basic learn karni hogi​
Ya boring field hai jab tak aap kuch seekh nhn jaatay ... Is Field mien basic achi honi chaye networking ki and girls ko toh nind ajaye gi yeh padhtay padhtay kiun kay is ka introduction and theory work boht hi boring hota hai ya practical interesting hota hai ....

Hmmm Rite ...

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Ya boring field hai jab tak aap kuch seekh nhn jaatay ... Is Field mien basic achi honi chaye networking ki and girls ko toh nind ajaye gi yeh padhtay padhtay kiun kay is ka introduction and theory work boht hi boring hota hai ya practical interesting hota hai ....

Hmmm Rite ...
true :p

Status
Not open for further replies.