Its For Our Country (pakistan)

• Work-from-home

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
Dear Don, I am always talking about Majority. There is always democracy in Pakistan. Read my first post. I said Pakistan is society filled with cheater and liars. Did I say All Pakistan are lairs. In democracy we allways talk about majority. Minority doesn't mater.[DOUBLEPOST=1364706428][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have got your point, sister. I am showing my love to my mother land in a true way, the way of horror and you are showing in some other way.. By iqbal verse
پرواز ہے دونوں کی اسی ایک جہان میں
کرگس کا جہاں اور ہے شاہیں کا جہاں اور
Aye Aye!
horror!
You Talk so highly of the fools and ignorant people that i wonder if you don't belong to them!
here is a simple question i would like to ask you!
Pakistan has given you and all of us a lot of things :)
What have you contributed in making Pakistan a less corrupt and apt society! ?

Regards[DOUBLEPOST=1364707277][/DOUBLEPOST]@HorrorReturns

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Aye Aye!
horror!
You Talk so highly of the fools and ignorant people that i wonder if you don't belong to them!
here is a simple question i would like to ask you!
Pakistan has given you and all of us a lot of things :)
What have you contributed in making Pakistan a less corrupt and apt society! ?
Regards[DOUBLEPOST=1364707277][/DOUBLEPOST]@HorrorReturns
My efforts to make Pakistan a corruption free society are priceless. Dear Choco, you don't know horror. You came late. I am the one here fighting against injustice and tyranny. I am the one who is pointing out corruption. What are you doing Mr Choco. You are stopping me. On whose side are you. Pakistan or enemies of Pakistan.

Reactions: ChoCo

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
If TM users are honest, they don't cheat other. they don't lie. Then obviously by grace of common sense they don't fall in majority. Dear Don TM isn't heaven. Cheater exists in every society, every foram. But I am sure here majority is good. I hope you understand your foram more than me. I don't mean to offend you sorry.
you just did not get my point...

Reactions: HorrorReturns

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
My efforts to make Pakistan a corruption free society are priceless. Dear Choco, you don't know horror. You came late. I am the one here fighting against injustice and tyranny. I am the one who is pointing out corruption. What are you doing Mr Choco. You are stopping me. On whose side are you. Pakistan or enemies of Pakistan.
Lolz! Don't get ahead of yourself Mr.Horror! :) you don't know me yet ;)
that's exactly what i asked? Can i know of some contributions! Did you educate some people or did you just came and created chaos by talking hot and hypey! What on ground did you do except for uttering some words i see every politician uttering in every Pakistani's face ? What the heck have you done that makes you different from them!
I am not stopping you! Coming here and talking big about changing Pakistan is not going to help! Those who really want to change Pakistan are not uttering words like you on forums etc! They are sweating and working hard to make a change! Kindly encourage and Appreciate those!
So my Advice is Wake up lad!

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
you just did not get my point...
I got your point. You are talking about Pakistani and overseas Pakistanis and I also cover them in my previous statement. If they are honest, they are good then dear Don why are you worrying. They don't falls in my words. You want me to praise Pakistan on your forum. Would that be honesty Don bro.?

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
I got your point. You are talking about Pakistani and overseas Pakistanis and I also cover them in my previous statement. If they are honest, they are good then dear Don why are you worrying. They don't falls in my words. You want me to praise Pakistan on your forum. Would that be honesty Don bro.?
nope, you didnt get my point.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
nope, you didnt get my point.
you said, I should quantify my statement. I got your point. you are not getting my point. What is percentage of TM users in Pakistan and do these users represent all of Pakistan. I mean all the Pakistanis living on Pakistan they aren't TM users and i am talking about majority. I have excluded majority of overs eases Pakistanis. I am talking about Pakistani living in Pakistan. If still i haven't got your point then explain yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1364708960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lolz! Don't get ahead of yourself Mr.Horror! :) you don't know me yet ;)
that's exactly what i asked? Can i know of some contributions! Did you educate some people or did you just came and created chaos by talking hot and hypey! What on ground did you do except for uttering some words i see every politician uttering in every Pakistani's face ? What the heck have you done that makes you different from them!
I am not stopping you! Coming here and talking big about changing Pakistan is not going to help! Those who really want to change Pakistan are not uttering words like you on forums etc! They are sweating and working hard to make a change! Kindly encourage and Appreciate those!
So my Advice is Wake up lad!
Dear Mr. Choco I have bring fruits of education to the mind of children. Majority of children in Pakistan, they are brainwashed by their parent. When a child grow the indoctrination of the child starts. Mothers tell their children that there is an invincible man in the sky who has prepared hell for them and when children grows the image of hell in the mind of a children grow stronger. They can't think for themselves. They try to bring religion in everything. I am changing the Pakistan through this foram and many other foram

Reactions: ChoCo

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
you said, I should quantify my statement. I got your point. you are not getting my point. What is percentage of TM users in Pakistan and do these users represent all of Pakistan. I mean all the Pakistanis living on Pakistan they aren't TM users and i am talking about majority. I have excluded majority of overs eases Pakistanis. I am talking about Pakistani living in Pakistan. If still i haven't got your point then explain yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1364708960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dear Mr. Choco I have bring fruits of education to the mind of children. Majority of children in Pakistan, they are brainwashed by their parent. When a child grow the indoctrination of the child starts. Mothers tell their children that there is an invincible man in the sky who has prepared hell for them and when children grows the image of hell in the mind of a children grow stronger. They can't think for themselves. They try to bring religion in everything. I am changing the Pakistan through this foram and many other foram
Excuse me! I will have to disagree with your thinking! :) Our Beloved Pakistan was made on the ideology of *La Illaha Illal La Ho Muhammad Ur Rasool ALLAH* "There is NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.W) is The Prophet of Allah"

Religion cannot be and should not be detached from the very ideology of Pakistan!
I am Presenting a Speaker from my side Who will debate from my side!
@Anokhi_Laadli please do the honor! of clarifying this matter! :) Thanks :)

Reactions: Anokhi_Laadli

xyzabc

Mar 15, 2013
Pakistan
horror bhai ziada jazbati na bano..
sabse pehly aap zara soch samajh kar kahein aap kia keh rahy hain, Pakistan ya Pakistanio ko bura kehna bohat easy hai... agar sudhaar lana hai to sabse pehly khud ko sudhaaro.
next is aapne example dee army ki.. jitna main janta hun yes soldiers ko salary kam milti hai aur generals ko ziada but soldiers ko jitna enough hai utni sahuliyaat aur doosri cheexein milti hain.
generals deserve karty hain utni salary cox woh khud ko us rank per apni mehnat se ley kar gae hain.
em agree with the point of Don ...
n next thing aapko Pakistan mein to itni burae nazar aa rahi hai zara doosri countries ki halat bhi deikh lo, sabse bara status difference So called WELL DEVELOPED countries mein hai. zara USA mein halat deikho junior rank walo ki aur aap baat karty hain mahol ki aur safae ki zara Amman ki halat deikho same Pakistan ka manzar nazar aata hai wahan.. zara Zimbabwe ki halat deikho Load shedding prb Pak se ziada wahan hai. Somalia Ethopia aur doosri countries ki halat diekho ghurbat bhook buri halat wahan Pakistan se ziada hai.
yahan bas aik hi prb hai bolne waly Lacs ki tadaad mein mil jaty hain but sudharne k liye koi aagy nahi aata :s

Last is aap jo bhi kaam kar rahy hain ALLAH knows us ka real maqsad kia hai aur kio kar rahy hain but aapko aisy harsh words ka use nahi karna chahiye hai, there is a rule of Sandwich Comments in Communication Skills... i guess u should use that one.
Thnx

xyzabc

Mar 15, 2013
Pakistan
so do you mean that relegious education is like a hurdle for progress ?