Its For Our Country (pakistan)

• Work-from-home

Farisa

Mar 9, 2013
Dream Land
ws
mera dil kehta hey k Allaah pak INSHA'ALLAAH pakistan sey bht bara deen ka kaam leingey.... or Allaah hum sub ko deen ki samajh or usko apnaney wala banaey wid afiat.ameen. bhai pakistan ko bura kehney ka faeda nahi. logon k jese aamaal hein wo wese bhogat rahey hein... if wo saudia mey b asay kareingey tu Allaah pak un k saath Saudia mey b is tarah ka mamla kerdeingey.... Pakistan tu khososi gift lagta mujhey.... her shey sey nawaza hey ALLAAH pak ney... SUBHAANALLAAH..
logo ko bura kehney ka faeda nahi.. jese hamarey amaal hein wesae hamey mil raha... chahey aap jahan b raho...
JAZAKALLAAH
@Farhan-Shamsi @HorrorReturns @S_ChiragH @Farisa
JazakAlah , i agree wid awll ur thoughts actually they are facts ... JazakAllah O Khair

marzish

TM Star
Feb 6, 2013
Narnia
aameen[DOUBLEPOST=1364540038][/DOUBLEPOST]
bhot pyari bat kahi aapne...
yehi to masla hai hum apne gharon mai aram se bethe hote hen to hume ehsas he ni hota lekin haqiqat agr apni aankh se dekhlen to kalejay phat jain,,,
Bilkul theek kaha ap ny waqai unbearable conditions hoti hein wo dill chahta hy apny watan k leay kch karny ko

Reactions: Farhan-Shamsi

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
Assalam u alaikum...!

Umeed krta hon sub kheriat se honge in sha Allah...

Doston ye thread khas hamare Mulk Pakistan k liay bana raha hon or is thread mai ap sub k dilon mai jo muhabbat ya jazbat mujood hen janna chahta hon so plz apne apne khayalat ka izhaar is tarhan kren k sun k dil khush hojaye lekin yad rahe k jo b kahen such kahen or 5 se 6 lines k andar andar likhen...

Jazka Allah...

@hoorain @Abidi @Miss_Khan @parri @Nelly @Don @sherry2112 @Aunty_Nasreen @Tooba Khan @RedRose64
@Pari @Prince_Farry @Fa!th @masoom_se_chahat @Sky Queen @rockerxx @ShyPrincess @*Aas* @ChoCo @sh0na
@Sabah @yoursks @ganillia33 @Mahen @~Bella~ @marib @Joona @attiya @loveisnotlife24 @Innocent Cat
@Atif-adi @zoonia @Lost Passenger @sabha_khan40 @marzish @Ally @Naughty Cat @afeerah @*fajar* @Pri
@FallenAngeL @Anokhi_Laadli @Tariq Saeed @zonii @*khushi* @Dreamy @H!N@ @kool~nomi @S_ChiragH @eXcalibuR
@neevrap @Sparkofighter @Mhk31 @ayesha_ali @faari @Rubi @Rhyme12 @Strangr @ShannoAzim @saaaamshrrrrri
@silverpearl @Knight @seemab_khan @anoush @CuTe_HiNa @italianVirus @Syeda Fatima @Aayat @Vasim @saviou
@rahath @zubia @Noor_Afridi @umer847 @Piyari @UroosaMemon @AyAn_khAn @GeniousAsma @cuteshadab @attiya
@Noorjee @chanchal-H @kiranshah @affi178 @azeyy @shelish @Asheer @Raniguriya5 @Raxa @LuViSh
@~Ambitiou$ Girl~ @sweet_c_kuri @AliiGolo @Lightman @Leeza_Rose @huny @Preshy @*Muslim* @K1ran @i love sahabah
@zunairaiftikhar @ek_ajnabi @fareena_01 @Ahmaraafridi1 @muneebali @zarrina @Musa_Jutt @seleena @reality @Aidah
@sahil_pajo @hashmi_jan @xViRuSx @gupshup @AAMIR101 @razi_dil206 @cute_samra @think-again @princess_batool @armaghankhan
@VanessaJ9 @farhan memon @younasatta @Zed_taurian @Farisa @Anokhi @ros @Chulbuli @*SHB* @Masom_girl
@StrawBerry @Star24 @Zeeniya @lecollezioni @Zuha @chaya4 @Haniyya @faisalshahzad @rizoo @princesssunaina
@Silent_tear_hurt @Adiljani @Engr_Mas @NOORULHUDA @sajjad75000 @DuFFer @Mah-e-Roo @quratulan
{(training)} Kro na fikar Zaroorat parri tau hum dain gy
Laho ka tail Ay Mulk in chiraghon me daalnay k liay [(doll)}

Reactions: Farhan-Shamsi

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Mr Horror Pakistan mein sirf loog nai atay , Pakistan mein uski natural beauty uski historical nd beautiful sites , resourses aur b boht kuch ata hai . .
Ms Farisa, "Have you ever been to Saif Ul Malook Lake. The Lake is no doubt beautiful. But stupid and ignorant pakistanishave destroyed its beauty. The ignorant Pakistanis throw their dirt and plastic bag inside the lake. Pakistan could be beautiful but real beauty of a country is its people. If people are bad the beauty is doesn't matter.

Farisa

Mar 9, 2013
Dream Land
Ms Farisa, "Have you ever been to Saif Ul Malook Lake. The Lake is no doubt beautiful. But stupid and ignorant pakistanishave destroyed its beauty. The ignorant Pakistanis throw their dirt and plastic bag inside the lake. Pakistan could be beautiful but real beauty of a country is its people. If people are bad the beauty is doesn't matter.
but still my point is as the same before , Pakistan was the best , is the best nd will be the best INSHALLAH . . and regarding all your points above about Saif Ul Malooq we ppl are responsible for all that mess not Pakistan :)

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
but still my point is as the same before , Pakistan was the best , is the best nd will be the best INSHALLAH . . and regarding all your points above about Saif Ul Malooq we ppl are responsible for all that mess not Pakistan :)
You believe in imaginary Pakistan Ms Farisa. I am talking real Pakistan in which ignorant folks don't know how to treat and respect women. The courts aren't free. The media prints lies. They work for money not for truth. See who is president in Pakistan. How did a matric pass person manage to get presidency in Pakistan. Let is tell the truth. Pakistan isn't best. The whole goverment system of Pakistan is corrupt. They work for money. People are dying and politician are filling their pockets.

اے وطن تو نے پکارا تو لہو کھول اٹھا
تیرے بیٹے ،تیرے جانباز چلے آتے ہیں
تیری بنیادوں میں ہے لاکھوں شہیدوں کا لہو
ہم تجھے گنج دوعالم سے گراں پاتے ہیں
They poets write poem for money. Majority Soldiers in Pakistan army aren't happy with their seniors. See the how poorly these soldier are passing their days of life and Generals ,Colonels and Brigadier are enjoy wine and girls and their Banglows. Do you know what is cost of a General in Pakistan army. You have no idea. Thousand of poor and their generations can live on the money which these geneals waste.

Farisa

Mar 9, 2013
Dream Land
You believe in imaginary Pakistan Ms Farisa. I am talking real Pakistan in which ignorant folks don't know how to treat and respect women. The courts aren't free. The media prints lies. They work for money not for truth. See who is president in Pakistan. How did a matric pass person manage to get presidency in Pakistan. Let is tell the truth. Pakistan isn't best. The whole goverment system of Pakistan is corrupt. They work for money. People are dying and politician are filling their pockets.

اے وطن تو نے پکارا تو لہو کھول اٹھا
تیرے بیٹے ،تیرے جانباز چلے آتے ہیں
تیری بنیادوں میں ہے لاکھوں شہیدوں کا لہو
ہم تجھے گنج دوعالم سے گراں پاتے ہیں
They poets write poem for money. Majority Soldiers in Pakistan army aren't happy with their seniors. See the how poorly these soldier are passing their days of life and Generals ,Colonels and Brigadier are enjoy wine and girls and their Banglows. Do you know what is cost of a General in Pakistan army. You have no idea. Thousand of poor and their generations can live on the money which these geneals waste.
then y u don't go and live in abroad Mr. Horror :)don't be so ungrateful we got Pakistan after facing many sacrifices and difficulties Pakistan is the land of peace but this peace is destroyed by us not by any foreign political or economical forces , and then there is a huge and vivid difference between Pakistanis and Pakistan . . Pakistan do not need us but yes we need Pakistan to live our life happily , don't blame Pakistan for such horrible reasons , yes Politicians are corrupt but not Pakistan . . in end i just want to say that Pakistan is our Mother Land , and i think u must be and definitely be aware of this word Mother :).. what Pakistan today is just because of the silence of educated people ..

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
then y u don't go and live in abroad Mr. Horror :)don't be so ungrateful we got Pakistan after facing many sacrifices and difficulties Pakistan is the land of peace but this peace is destroyed by us not by any foreign political or economical forces , and then there is a huge and vivid difference between Pakistanis and Pakistan . . Pakistan do not need us but yes we need Pakistan to live our life happily , don't blame Pakistan for such horrible reasons , yes Politicians are corrupt but not Pakistan . . in end i just want to say that Pakistan is our Mother Land , and i think u must be and definitely be aware of this word Mother :).. what Pakistan today is just because of the silence of educated people ..
I am living and fighting for justice in Pakistan. I am creating awareness in minds of people . What are you doing Ms Faris putting butter on bread of Pakistan. I am telling the truth to the people of Pakistan. Pakistan army is a corrupt institution. Poor soldiers fight and rich generals enjoy. Politician are corrupt and people are ignorant. They don't have morals. They don't have common sense. If people aren't honest with your mother land then you should tell them. It is your responsibility to point drawbacks if you don't not then it means you aren't sincere with you mother land. Tell where am i wrong in above all. You shouldn't put butter everywhere. Like Pakistan is heaven, Pakistan is beautiful. Thanks only those can feel horror who have seen true horror.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Do not judge me if you do not know me.
Dear Don, I know you and I can judge you and here is my judgment. You are good person and well educated. I admire your loyalty and devotion to Pakistan but I am talking majority of ignorant folks living in Pakistan who don't have manner. You are not even living in Pakistan. You are in Canada, Toronto, see your location. Pakistan has literacy rate 45% and who are these 45% people, these are the people who only know how to read and write. Reading and writing your name, it doesn't mean you are educated. In my views the educated people in Pakistan range from 15% to 20%. The rest 80% are ignorant. and you ignorance is bliss. Thanks

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Dear Don, I know you and I can judge you and here is my judgment. You are good person and well educated. I admire your loyalty and devotion to Pakistan but I am talking majority of ignorant folks living in Pakistan who don't have manner. You are not even living in Pakistan. You are in Canada, Toronto, see your location. Pakistan has literacy rate 45% and who are these 45% people, these are the people who only know how to read and write. Reading and writing your name, it doesn't mean you are educated. In my views the educated people in Pakistan range from 15% to 20%. The rest 80% are ignorant. and you ignorance is bliss. Thanks
why you did not say "Majority" before ? Why did you had to blame "ALL PAKISTANIS" ? If you cannot fix the problem, then don't make it worst.

Reactions: Farisa

Farisa

Mar 9, 2013
Dream Land
I am living and fighting for justice in Pakistan. I am creating awareness in minds of people . What are you doing Ms Faris putting butter on bread of Pakistan. I am telling the truth to the people of Pakistan. Pakistan army is a corrupt institution. Poor soldiers fight and rich generals enjoy. Politician are corrupt and people are ignorant. They don't have morals. They don't have common sense. If people aren't honest with your mother land then you should tell them. It is your responsibility to point drawbacks if you don't not then it means you aren't sincere with you mother land. Tell where am i wrong in above all. You shouldn't put butter everywhere. Like Pakistan is heaven, Pakistan is beautiful. Thanks only those can feel horror who have seen true horror.
Well you are not getting my point .. The scenario which you are telling us is well known and understood by every one , about corrupt politicians and corrupt government but i am talking about something else :)

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
why you did not say "Majority" before ? Why did you had to blame "ALL PAKISTANIS" ? If you cannot fix the problem, then don't make it worst.
Dear Don, I am always talking about Majority. There is always democracy in Pakistan. Read my first post. I said Pakistan is society filled with cheater and liars. Did I say All Pakistan are lairs. In democracy we allways talk about majority. Minority doesn't mater.[DOUBLEPOST=1364706428][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well you are not getting my point .. The scenario which you are telling us is well known and understood by every one , about corrupt politicians and corrupt government but i am talking about something else :)
I have got your point, sister. I am showing my love to my mother land in a true way, the way of horror and you are showing in some other way.. By iqbal verse
پرواز ہے دونوں کی اسی ایک جہان میں
کرگس کا جہاں اور ہے شاہیں کا جہاں اور

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Dear Don, I am always talking about Majority. There is always democracy in Pakistan. Read my first post. I said Pakistan is society filled with cheater and liars. Did I say All Pakistan are lairs. In democracy we allways talk about majority. Minority doesn't mater.
when you do not specify the quantity then your statement applies to all.

For example:
Tafreehmela users are from Pakistan.
Mostly Tafreehmela users are from Pakistan.

Both statement have different meanings.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
when you do not specify the quantity then your statement applies to all.

For example:
Tafreehmela users are from Pakistan.
Mostly Tafreehmela users are from Pakistan.

Both statement have different meanings.
If TM users are honest, they don't cheat other. they don't lie. Then obviously by grace of common sense they don't fall in majority. Dear Don TM isn't heaven. Cheater exists in every society, every foram. But I am sure here majority is good. I hope you understand your foram more than me. I don't mean to offend you sorry.