وہ زہر پیالہ پیتا ہے

جو خائن ہے جو جھوٹاہے
وہ دیکھو سب سے اونچا ہے

ہر نا اہلی معیار بنی
ہر جو ہر قابل روتا ہے

انجام گلستان کیا ہوگا
ہر شاخ پر الو بیٹھا ہے

حماقت کے درجات

احمق اس کو کہتے ہیں جو خود فائدہ حاصل کئے بغیر دوسروں کو نقصان پہنچائے ۔ یہ حماقت کا ابتدائی درجہ ہے اس درجہ پرپاکستان کے نام نہاد مذہبی فائز ہیں ۔ حماقت اور بے وقوفی کا متوسط درجہ یہ ہے کہ شخص اپنے آپ کو بھی نقصان پہنچائے اور دوسروں کو بھی نقصان پہنچا ئے۔ پاکستان کی بیوروکریسی کویہ اعزاز حاصل ہے۔ اور حماقت و سفاہت کا سب سے اعلی درجہ یہ ہے کہ اپنا نقصان کر کے دوسروں کو فائدہ پہنچا یا جائے۔ پاکستان میں حکمرانوں اور سیاستدانوں کو اس تیسرے درجہ کا افتخار نصیب ہے البتہ مذہبی طبقہ ہر تین درجات میں دوسروں کے ساتھ شریک ہے ۔

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
ye sab bekar video k sath aap apna dimagh kharab karliya.. just believe only Quran and sahi Hadees my dear
i have read, i found many doubtful things in quran and sahi hadees.... for example camel urine drinking...camel urine is good for disease as hindus drinks cow urine.. how could i believe after reading such non sense my dear...

Q. I hope that you can provide me with a scientific answer – if such knowledge is available – about the saheeh hadeeth about drinking camel’s urine. May Allaah reward you.

A. Praise be to Allaah.

The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671).

With regard to the health benefits of drinking the milk andurine of camels, they are many, and they are well known to the earlier generations of medical science and they have been proven by modern scientific research.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/83423

Camel urine anyone?

Last edited:

Absh_hurt

Banned
May 20, 2014
@Absh_hurt your ignorance is bliss.. you believe in things which you don't or never want to know
It's not like that my dear.. you don't be ready to accept which is truly revealed in our religion... May Allah grant Hedayah Insha Allah to understand glorious Quran and Hadeeth.. I will keep trying to convince you forever till my bottom of efforts INsha Allah.

Reactions: pyaridua

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
you
It's not like that my dear.. you don't be ready to accept which is truly revealed in our religion... May Allah grant Hedayah Insha Allah to understand glorious Quran and Hadeeth.. I will keep trying to convince you forever till my bottom of efforts INsha Allah.
it is like that, people believe what they want believe, i am sure if you had borned in Christianity, you would be here to convince me that Jesus is Son of God.. All religions are man made.. I have given you a clear hadith about camel urine drinking...

Absh_hurt

Banned
May 20, 2014
i have read, i found many doubtful things in quran and sahi hadees.... for example camel urine drinking...camel urine is good for disease as hindus drinks cow urine.. how could i believe after reading such non sense my dear...

Q. I hope that you can provide me with a scientific answer – if such knowledge is available – about the saheeh hadeeth about drinking camel’s urine. May Allaah reward you.

A. Praise be to Allaah.

The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671).

With regard to the health benefits of drinking the milk andurine of camels, they are many, and they are well known to the earlier generations of medical science and they have been proven by modern scientific research.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/83423

Camel urine anyone?
As far as this Hadeeth is concerned, It's not in my knowledge but I assure you, I will get you reply soon once it's answered from any knowing person of hadeeth.. I will try my best my dear for you.

Absh_hurt

Banned
May 20, 2014
you

it is like that, people believe what they want believe, i am sure if you had borned in Christianity, you would be here to convince me that Jesus is Son of God.. All religions are man made.. I have given you a clear hadith about camel urine drinking...
It might be possible, you are correct unless I would be Jesus or Christan, Once I would have been muslim and knowing the truth of our existing in this world........ I must deliver our efforts to convey the messages of Islam to everyone.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
As far as this Hadeeth is concerned, It's not in my knowledge but I assure you, I will get you reply soon once it's answered from any knowing person of hadeeth.. I will try my best my dear for you.
i said you are ignorant about your own religion... you don't want see flaws in your religion... you have created your own specific religion by picking good things in Islam...

Status
Not open for further replies.