Help Tm Tutorial??

• Work-from-home

DesiGirl

TM Star
Dec 14, 2013
Faisalabad
hyeee :s rich text format better hai .. BB code k control buttons nahi hai yaha :p just box hai :D woh jo ap ko yad hai use kar k dhak lye agar kam kar gye tou thik hai .. werna @Don sy pouchna ho ga wasie BB code box itna use nahi hota yaha

ok.. thank you :) mein then yehi koshish karungi ky RT sy ziada used to ho jaon then :)

Reactions: Mahen

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
salam everyone,

I was looking for some helping material which can guide me through the tafreemela forum. Here i thought would be TM specific help, but this section looks more general to everything in and outside the tafreehmela.. therefore, posting a new topic to seek guidance that is there any tutorial or helping guide, material or walk through type thing here??? from where i can get used to its looks, icons, layout etc.

moreover, about writing replies there are two options "Rich Text Editor" or "BBCode editor" i like BBCode thing more than RT Editor. However, when i switch to BBCode Editor i can't see any control buttons etc... can i get that control button / menu with some settings?

hope i elaborated my questions well... ager kuch ghalat likh dia ho tu newbie jaan ky darguzar farmaaye ga ::)
walekum salam,
I am pretty sure you have got answer for your first question. About BBCode editor, that is something where you actually have to type your codes for all sort of formatting. Therefore, I see no reason for buttons to be there. I would advise you to get yourself familiar with rich text editor as it is most effective and easier. BBCode is something very old school.
TIP: instead of typing in bb codes, you can just press Ctrl + B for bolded text, Ctrl + I for italics and Ctrl + U for underline, to toggle on and off such functionality.

Let me know if you got more questions and welcome to TM.

Reactions: Hira_Khan

DesiGirl

TM Star
Dec 14, 2013
Faisalabad
walekum salam,
I am pretty sure you have got answer for your first question. About BBCode editor, that is something where you actually have to type your codes for all sort of formatting. Therefore, I see no reason for buttons to be there. I would advise you to get yourself familiar with rich text editor as it is most effective and easier. BBCode is something very old school.
TIP: instead of typing in bb codes, you can just press Ctrl + B for bolded text, Ctrl + I for italics and Ctrl + U for underline, to toggle on and off such functionality.

Let me know if you got more questions and welcome to TM.

thank you @Don for you support. And yes i am very much getting familiar with RT format as it support simple text editor on a computer like wordpad etc... BBCode is old but in my opinion effective hehe.

and ummm in my opinion if the TM has given the facility to use BBCodes then there might be a reason for buttons to help completing the complex codes etc... {}{3:rolleyes::p

@Mahen has already supported me well in this regard..

thank you for the support :)

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
thank you @Don for you support. And yes i am very much getting familiar with RT format as it support simple text editor on a computer like wordpad etc... BBCode is old but in my opinion effective hehe.

and ummm in my opinion if the TM has given the facility to use BBCodes then there might be a reason for buttons to help completing the complex codes etc... {}{3:rolleyes::p

@Mahen has already supported me well in this regard..

thank you for the support :)
yea, only benefit for those buttons I see is to make one lazy :D lol

DesiGirl

TM Star
Dec 14, 2013
Faisalabad
@Mahen rating ka tu pata lag gia yeh POINTS sy kia muraad hy.

yani meri rating 128/1 likhi a rai hy

or points: 28

points means??

again tang kar rai :-D