TM pays tribute to Arfa Karim

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Assalam-o-Alykum,

Sadly, Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional, Arfa Karim passed away today 14 Jan at age of 16 in Lahore, Pakistan. She currently holds a record of being world youngest Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP) at the age of 9 years. She brought proud to Pakistan community by her actions, she is our national hero and today we have lost her.

Please take a moment and pay tribute to Arfa Karim bay saying few words in her honor.

Regards,

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
No doubt Arfa Karim was an extraordinary intelligent and have god gifted skills. May Allah bless her and her family. Her spirit and memory will live on in our hearts as she was an Asset for Pakistan for as long as we live. We Pakistani lost one of its best today.

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E

Offer by Bill Gates
On January 9, 2012, Bill Gates, Chairman of Microsoft, has made contact with Arfa's parents, and directed his doctors to adopt "every kind of measure" for her treatment. Gates’ doctors contacted Arfa’s Pakistani doctors and received details about the illness through internet. On the other hand, relatives and family members of Arfa have lauded Bill Gates for contacting to bear her treatment expenses. They also expressed their dissatisfaction over Pakistan government attitude which despite repeated claims did not pay any head towards the issue

this is what makes me more sad about her (our poor gov) :(

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca

Offer by Bill Gates
On January 9, 2012, Bill Gates, Chairman of Microsoft, has made contact with Arfa's parents, and directed his doctors to adopt "every kind of measure" for her treatment. Gates’ doctors contacted Arfa’s Pakistani doctors and received details about the illness through internet. On the other hand, relatives and family members of Arfa have lauded Bill Gates for contacting to bear her treatment expenses. They also expressed their dissatisfaction over Pakistan government attitude which despite repeated claims did not pay any head towards the issue

this is what makes me more sad about her (our poor gov) :(
what is the source of this information ?

Reactions: Atif-adi

HuriYa

(¯`★´¯)I'll Always Be Daddy's Doll(¯´★`¯)
Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe
Her Death News was really Heartache n Painful for every Pakistani..!

No doubt she was n still the PrOud of Pakistan..! May hEr sOul rest in Peace..! Aameen

Reactions: hoorain

Dawn

TM Star
Sep 14, 2010
saudi arabia
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajaoon.

dunya insan aate hi jaane keliye hain.laikin chund insan aise bhi hote hain jo dunya ko kuch de jaate hain.jinpar is dunya ko faqr hota hai.maine inhe pahle nahi suna tha laikin ab inke baare me jaankar takleef hui.aise log hamare mulk aur hamari muslim ummah keliye baayis e faqr hai.

aise logon ko mera salaam.

Asma24

~~*Patar Patar~~*
VIP
Oct 21, 2010
inna lilah wa inna iliehe rajaon..

it is a very painfull newss.mene kuch din pehle news me dekha tha arfa was in comma she was hospitilized,,
ALLAH arfa ko jannat me jaga de AAMEEN:)

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Walaikum Salam Wrwb!
inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raajioon...​
No one knows when and where one will die.
No one even knows how someone is to die,In this respect Allah says in the Qur'an
"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall you be brought back
(Surah Al-'Ankabut The Spider 29:57)
nobody remains forever but lucky are those who do good deeds...
May Allah (SWA) reward her with a place in jannah and grant his family the strength and patience to overcome this difficult period. Aameen....

Reactions: Pari

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
Walaikum Assalam very sad news for every parkistani even ke har human ke lye sad news hai coz she was a little record holder.. Allah Arfa Kareem ki bakhsish aur maghfirat karey aur us ke tamam ghar walon ko sabar aur hosla ata farmaye. ameen