TMF ZINDABAD{(winner)}

Reactions: goodfrndz

zulqarnain

~ A Man Of Two Ages ~
VIP
Dec 28, 2008
Karachi
salam allz..

sorry study aur shop k load ki wajha se main ziada time computer ko nahi de paraha so main ne socha hai k main TM election mein participate nahi ar raha coz is time mein main TM per kuchh aur karo ga....as u all know that TM per election jeetny k liye kaafi time dena pary ga but time na hony ki wajha se main election mein participate nahi kar sako ga so sorry allz....

zobi_best

Mar 19, 2008
Aaag hai Aur Sirf Aag hooo Gi
Naa Agay Hoo Ga Koi
Piche Reh jaye gein sub
Tum Kiya Aag Se Muqabla Karoo Ge Talwaar walooo
Aag Mein rakhooo to pighal jaooo gein ,,,,,,,,, {}{43r5

Reactions: unique-style

haroonbaig

Jun 28, 2009
Assalam-o-Alaikum!
hope all of u will b fine n getting the countless blessings and bounties from your Allah Almighty during the Holy Month of Ramadan InshaAllah. Guys our friend Sanamosanam iz very busy these days in attending n servings the guests coming from different parts of the world to the Holy City of Makkah. (May Allah accept his good deeds, Aameen) Due to this reason, he iz n will remain out of screen in this month. Due to this reason, on behalf of Sanamosanam, i have taken the charge of campaign of "Blooming Stars Group" n guys i wana tell u that InshaAllah "Blooming Stars Group" will give a clean sweep in elections.

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Assalam-o-Alaikum!
hope all of u will b fine n getting the countless blessings and bounties from your Allah Almighty during the Holy Month of Ramadan InshaAllah. Guys our friend Sanamosanam iz very busy these days in attending n servings the guests coming from different parts of the world to the Holy City of Makkah. (May Allah accept his good deeds, Aameen) Due to this reason, he iz n will remain out of screen in this month. Due to this reason, on behalf of Sanamosanam, i have taken the charge of campaign of "Blooming Stars Group" n guys i wana tell u that InshaAllah "Blooming Stars Group" will give a clean sweep in elections.

Thank u for letting us know that...

v Will shine
V will go up high to sky

Blooming Star Zindabad... {(dance)}

unique-style

°Oº*ÑÅTû®ãll¥ ÛñîQûÉ*°Oº
VIP
Mar 15, 2007
Karachi-Pakistan
salam allz..

sorry study aur shop k load ki wajha se main ziada time computer ko nahi de paraha so main ne socha hai k main TM election mein participate nahi ar raha coz is time mein main TM per kuchh aur karo ga....as u all know that TM per election jeetny k liye kaafi time dena pary ga but time na hony ki wajha se main election mein participate nahi kar sako ga so sorry allz....
dash really sho shad bro
but itsh ok better luck next time han {(D5)}

salaam aray mujhe bhi kisi party main dal lain plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

deadly cool u r most welcome to STYLE ICONS kindly join us...

Status
Not open for further replies.