Shoaib Akhter's Last World Cup- BBC Interview

• Work-from-home

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Shoaib Akhtar kitna change ho gaya hai na:s i can remember wen he was used to be proper skinny and luked like a young boy, but now:|

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008

This is what happen when you live with bunch of guys only.. you start calling girls "DUDE" lol
lolz.......u even know da meaning of dude?..read den..
A brilliant word that has infinite definitions and meanings. The user can say it in almost any situation and still make sense
n. a name for anyone (stereotypically used by male surfters/skaters but now accepted by any race, sex, religion, and wealth)
u use dis word so dat the other person gets da facts straight....
:|....
ab larkiyo ke saath reh kar larki thori banna maine...:-q

Reactions: Atif-adi

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
lolz.......u even know da meaning of dude?..read den..
A brilliant word that has infinite definitions and meanings. The user can say it in almost any situation and still make sense
n. a name for anyone (stereotypically used by male surfters/skaters but now accepted by any race, sex, religion, and wealth)
u use dis word so dat the other person gets da facts straight....
:|....
ab larkiyo ke saath reh kar larki thori banna maine...:-q
I never heard anyone calling a girl DUDE, until last night..
every word has two meaning.. but mostly one utilizes.. DUDE is commonly use for MALE... however it can be use for female...

IF you wanna live by dictionary then good luck.... but according to common language it is only use to refer a male person...

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008

I never heard anyone calling a girl DUDE, until last night..
every word has two meaning.. but mostly one utilizes.. DUDE is commonly use for MALE... however it can be use for female...

IF you wanna live by dictionary then good luck.... but according to common language it is only use to refer a male person...
so in dat sense...i m better coz i go wid dictionaries and the usual way of calling some1..but if u wanna be just a casual guy.....den good luck to u:-q

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
okay... go by the dictionary then..
but, here is a lil advise... STOP CALLING DUDE TO GIRLS... it may make sense, but it doesn't sounds right..

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
okay... go by the dictionary then..
but, here is a lil advise... STOP CALLING DUDE TO GIRLS... it may make sense, but it doesn't sounds right..
i knw..well i dun talk to girls much...i onli talk here...and i hardly call any1 dis word...i just called nelli coz i wanted her to get da facts straight....and if der is some1 else..i would have done da same thing....dats y i used it..and i dun really care if i m sayin dis word to a girl or to a guy...coz no1 really cares about it....

Reactions: Nelli and Atif-adi