Help share my idea plz give comments

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
kuch aysa souchein jo abhi tak 100% bana na ho..
SMS, Poetry, Lyrics, Islamic say related hazaroo websites chal rahi hain.. or agar ap bhi wayse hi baneingi to wo itni bari dheer may ghayab ho gaye ga..

kuch aysa souchein jo stand alone karein.. sab say alag ho.. bayshak ek do pehle say hon laykin zada kuch na ho...

Khamoush_Naina

TM Star
Sep 18, 2010
Karachi
log os ko save ker k as it is print kerwa sakte hayn speciallay ager naat ya manqabat per hoo to school function per milad k mke par ky a ye loggon ka kaamni aye ga uper video or nichay os k lyrics

Khamoush_Naina

TM Star
Sep 18, 2010
Karachi
Ager to section main asakte hayn alag alag to theek ahy song or naat manqabat sab.... lakin section ni mil sakte to main naat manqabat ko prefer karoon gi ... app kuch oppinion dain gay

ShahzadFaiz

TM Star
Jul 25, 2010
Multan, PK
With all due respect: uper diye gai ek bhi category unique nahi..

Ap koi idea lanay say pehle yeh souch lein k ap k Idea say Pakistani users ko faida hona cahiye... then go to google and search k kon si aysi bari bari websites hain jo Pakistan ko support nahi kartin... un sab ki list banaein or phir un may say ap ka interest jis par sab say zada ho us par kaam kijiye...

Note: do not share your final idea in public....
I Agreed with DON...

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Ager to section main asakte hayn alag alag to theek ahy song or naat manqabat sab.... lakin section ni mil sakte to main naat manqabat ko prefer karoon gi ... app kuch oppinion dain gay
It can be done that way, but I don't think it would be good idea to have Songs and Naat at same page, even though it will be in different categories.

I also wanted to remind you that, I can not permit you to post any Islamic material that is not according to Sunnah and Quran. You have to make sure that all your material are based on Sunni Aqeeda Only and should not target any other religion or firqa for any reason.

If you are not agree to this then please continue your research. If yes then reply it in your thread at Pak Projects.

Reactions: Nelli

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
SEO!

For the business promotion! i can't disclose the idea here. But KHAMOSH NAINA. You may make the tutorials some kind of stuff!

For Don!
Due to shortage of time well Don i want to share something with you. I want to promote the value of SEO for local business in Pakistan specially for the small business because mostly people don't have an idea and they don't know the power of Google. How they can give the maximum exposure to their business through SEO. You may reply me through PM! Thanks

Regards
Redvirus!