share CCNA test experience

• Work-from-home

nancy0426

Aug 29, 2009
I have learned CCNA nearly about one year. followed school NetAcademy course. so the base is not too bad.

In summer I heard one of my classmate participate the CCNA exam. To keep up with pace of the society, I take the exam,too.

I have only a week to prepare my exam .First, let me talk about how I prepared in a week. I spent 3 days to read “CCNA study guide”(the sixth version).because I have learned it before, so I have a rough look. I also read a lot of others feelings and experiences. Seemingly the Q&A is a magic weapon for each person through the CCNA.

From the fourth day ,I downloaded various of the Q&As on many forums, because the exam center always change their exam, so the quantity of the Q&A is so large that it include above 500 Q&As.

I am so lazy and not willing to spend too much time on this, luckily I found this website : testpassport. Before buying the Q&A,I contact with the staff. they said the coverage of the Q&A is more than 96%.To tell the truth, I can not ensure they could help me. After purchase, the staff sent both pdf and software to me through e-mail .when I open the mail, it has only 171 Q&As. Wow, less questions, whether it is able to do the same as what the staff said. The problem will answered after take the exam. Conscientiously read the Q&A twice. Later use the simulation test engine. And mark the wrong answer and then re-do several times. After two days ,I received a letter from testpassport, they said the cisco company just changed their exam and they sent the update version to me. The change is not large. In this way, hastily prepared to take a test after a week.

Before take the exam, cisco company will have a investigation. it needs 15 minutes and this do not waste your test time. There will be a section can fully let you familiar with the exam interface. I suggest the candidates who first take the exam do not treat something lightly. Carefully read this section and in the end make sure you are over 18 years old and agree with the test agreement. After this. it is time to start exam.

On the process of the exam, you can not able to go back to check the test, so all of the candidates must need to read the questions carefully. I have drawed 44 questions within 3 simulation questions. I do not want to talk too much about choice questions. Single Choice need to choice one answer. Multiple-choice are in accordance to the questions, then click next is ok. The most important are simulation questions. There are two kinds, the first part include three to four choice questions, answer these questions need to according to the router's configuration.Directly click console in topological graph ,connected to the corresponding computer router, enter to CLI
interface, then click ”show run” to view the router configuration to answer the corresponding questions. Must ensure that all questions are answered, In the upper left corner, there will be a progress shows, For example, a total of 4 questions, you answered the one will show 25%. Finished this then cick next, the system will prompt you, then click sure to go to next questions.

Another part is the router configuration, I encountered a NAT and a basic configuration of the route question, it is the same as the Q&A, set NAT overload ,router name, console, vty password. After configured, must copy run start, otherwise the configuration will be considered invalid.

To my surprise, all the test questions are exist in the Q&A, it took about 40 minutes, I have finished all the
questions easily. Print out test results on the spot, aha, 986 point.
This is my CCNA test experience, and it is also my first time to write this, I hope it can provide some help.

Wish all the candidates pass the exam.