Idea ~ Need a new section or child forum ~

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
now i m confused... you wanted to put bigraphies of all successfull people from all around the world ? then why do you want that section in Pakistan Hamari Jaan, because section is only related to Pakistan....

IF you want this in Pakistan section then it has to be about only Pakistani people.. otherwise its gonna go somewhere else..

Reactions: Zee Leo

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
i think agar ye sub section pakistan humari jaan main creat ho toe phr national heroes se acha koi aur name nahi for me

Reactions: Don

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
aap log esa kyun nai kar lete k do sub sections bana diye jayen.........ek section pakistan hamari jaan main jahan sirf aur sirf pak k former leaders ya heroes ki biography, pics , stories etc post ki jayen aur doosra section "the World" main jahan poori dunia k successful n well known personality ko introduce karaya jaye

Reactions: Zee Leo

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
now i m confused... you wanted to put bigraphies of all successfull people from all around the world ? then why do you want that section in Pakistan Hamari Jaan, because section is only related to Pakistan....

IF you want this in Pakistan section then it has to be about only Pakistani people.. otherwise its gonna go somewhere else..
Why are you confuse? Just read my First post of the thread. I have already mention there and em talking about ONLY PAKISTAN'S SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE OR THE PEOPLE WHO DID EXTRA ORDINARY WORK BUT BELONG TO PAKISTAN. I never talk about world's greatest personalities.

I used MONICA LEWSINKY name just for the explanation of my idea in my other posts but it doesn't mean em going to change the main theme. My idea is sticked with PAKISTAN's forum! That's all!

and i guess ATIF's suggest a good name of the forum. its quite touchy and meaningful that covers all the area.
MERY LOG

Reactions: Atif-adi and Nelli

Redvirus

VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
aap log esa kyun nai kar lete k do sub sections bana diye jayen.........ek section pakistan hamari jaan main jahan sirf aur sirf pak k former leaders ya heroes ki biography, pics , stories etc post ki jayen aur doosra section "the World" main jahan poori dunia k successful n well known personality ko introduce karaya jaye
well if you guys want to do this then you may create two sub forums but my suggestion is only for PAKISTAN'S section. The other sub forum should follow some other section as Nelli suggest its parent forum. if you guys want to make a child forum for post the biographies of world's greatest personalties then you should follow the Nelli but its upto on you guys! :)

Reactions: Atif-adi and Nelli

nrbhayo

Nov 23, 2009
Sallam TM Staff and Members as well.

Well guys em here to share an idea with you. Actually i was thinking k ek aisa child forum ho Pakistan section main jaha hum Pakistan k famous peoples jinho ny Pakistan ka nam duniya main roshan kiya ho ya pakistan main kuch extra ordinary kiya ho. It doesn't matter k wo kis field sy taluk rakhta hai wo chahy koi Doctoer ho koi Engg koi Artist ya koi Politician ya chahy ek aam Pakistani ho etc.

We will just dicsuss about him or her we will make a thread and share his/her biography with Members or unki life sy related hr bat share karain gy jisko bhe us person k bary main jo maloon ho wo b share kar k thread main participate kar sakta hai.

The basic purpose of this child forum aisy logo ko Hightlight karna hai or unki inner and outer life dicuss karni hai. BHt sy logo ko is sy inspiration bhe milti hai and i love to read biographies. :) plus ap logo ko Kareeb sy jan sakty ha
in.

For Staff: if you don't want to make a child forum then koi section bta dain ya child forum bta dain jaha hum ye threads laga sakain. Thanks

i will wait for your comments!

Hi Dear.... RV ka idea zabrdast he.. kuch arsa pehly me ny Bint e Aisha se request ki thi k kidz k liy kuch islamic n moral Stories post ki jain. aur ab RV ka Idea n DON ki confusion dekh kr mery zahn me IDEA aa raha he k hum Q na Kidz k liy belkul aik alhaida se Section bnain jis me kids k liy Poems, Stories, Picture wali Stories , Pahlian , Kids k liy Jokes, aur un ki tarbiat k liy kuch Material Share krain...?
What u think Frndz..?

Redvirus

VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
i think agar ye sub section pakistan humari jaan main creat ho toe phr national heroes se acha koi aur name nahi for me
I guess you are lil bit confuse buddy. Leme make it easy for you i demand a CHILD FORUM (SUB FORUM) in the PARENT FORUM or SECTION (Pakistan Hamari Jan) and i asked about only SINGLE child forum. I guess now it will become easy for you to understand that what is CHILD FORUM (SUB FORUM) , PARENT FORUM (SECTION). :)

Redvirus

VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy

Hi Dear.... RV ka idea zabrdast he.. kuch arsa pehly me ny Bint e Aisha se request ki thi k kidz k liy kuch islamic n moral Stories post ki jain. aur ab RV ka Idea n DON ki confusion dekh kr mery zahn me IDEA aa raha he k hum Q na Kidz k liy belkul aik alhaida se Section bnain jis me kids k liy Poems, Stories, Picture wali Stories , Pahlian , Kids k liy Jokes, aur un ki tarbiat k liy kuch Material Share krain...?
What u think Frndz..?
Sorry for intruption. First of all Thanks for the appreciation Well buddy here already so much mess has been created. People are confused including the Admins and the decision is still pending. So, my humble request with you wait for the Admins decision of my suggestions or Post another thread with your suggestion. :) Hope you will understand my point!

Reactions: nrbhayo

nrbhayo

Nov 23, 2009
Sorry for intruption. First of all Thanks for the appreciation Well buddy here already so much mess has been created. People are confused including the Admins and the decision is still pending. So, my humble request with you wait for the Admins decision of my suggestions or Post another thread with your suggestion. :) Hope you will understand my point!

ok jee Sorry.

Reactions: Atif-adi

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
nobody is confused RV........v all know dat wat u really meant by dis useful suggestion:) staff n adminz know dat wat contest is going to be posted in dat sub section or child section (watever u call it) , but as Don said k v need a appropriate name to be given to dat section which would better explain its purpose to members n to d visitors
and ya, atif ka suggested subject b nice hai:) i would vote for dat too
letz c wat others say?​

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
i have already understand ur meanings about child forum .. :) 2nd yahan confusion is waja se hogai ke sub samjhey ke aap chahtey ho ke all around of world celebratory ko us section main jagha dena chahtey hoo aap . just because of ur example of "Monica Lewinsky".. so agar aap ne examples kisi pk people ki di hoti toe confusion nahi hoti :) anyways well hum national heroes un ko kehte hain jo kuch extra ordinary karta hai for country.. chahey woh koi girl ho ya koi bhi ho .. just pakistan yani is nation ka naam roshan karney wala national hero kehlaye ga . anyways carry on .:)

Reactions: Nelli

nrbhayo

Nov 23, 2009
nobody is confused RV........v all know dat wat u really meant by dis useful suggestion:) staff n adminz know dat wat contest is going to be posted in dat sub section or child section (watever u call it) , but as Don said k v need a appropriate name to be given to dat section which would better explain its purpose to members n to d visitors
letz c wat others say?​

KIDS MELA naam kesa rahy ga....?

Redvirus

VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
letz c wat others say?​
Don't you read out the DON's Post. He was asking about world's personalities biographies. He asked straight forward and i replied in the same way. i replied to the NRBHAYO just wait for the decision of Admins for this suggestion. That's it! One more think em not the enemy of any TM's Member. have fun.

Reactions: Atif-adi

Redvirus

VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
i have already understand ur meanings about child forum .. :) 2nd yahan confusion is waja se hogai ke sub samjhey ke aap chahtey ho ke all around of world celebratory ko us section main jagha dena chahtey hoo aap . just because of ur example of "Monica Lewinsky".. so agar aap ne examples kisi pk people ki di hoti toe confusion nahi hoti :) anyways well hum national heroes un ko kehte hain jo kuch extra ordinary karta hai for country.. chahey woh koi girl ho ya koi bhi ho .. just pakistan yani is nation ka naam roshan karney wala national hero kehlaye ga . anyways carry on .:)
I also given example of a young Pakistani lady who is the daughter of some famous cricketer in that same post where i used MONICA's name. well you are free with your name suggestion. Final decision is upto on Admins. If they think the name you suggest better then others then i have no objections. :)

Reactions: Nelli