My Grand Father Passed Away

• Work-from-home
Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT
Asalamoalaikum TM

aaj sobo 6 bajay meray Dada abu vafaat pa gai hyn...

Aap sab say guzarish hay k us k liye dua-e-maghfirat kerain.....

Ameen

ina Lilahe wa ina ilehe rajeoon

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight

The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) has said . Whosoever condoled a calamity-striken person, Allah grants Thawab as much to the condoler as the stricken.

The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) also said : The woman whose child dies, and some-body consoles that woman and advises her patience, Allah will bless the condoler with a covering in Paradise.

Ibn Majah and Baihaqi quoted that a Muslim who condoles another Muslim in his sorrow, Allah grants that condoler the best dress in Paradise.

Ibn al-Saniy quotes from Hazrat Umran Bin Husain(R.A.) that the Nabi Moosa(A.S.) submitted to the Allah Ta'ala : "O Allah, A person who condoles a woman whose child is dead, what sort of reward he gets. Allah Ta'ala said : I will accommodate him under the shade other than with Me.

mashraki.larka

Super Star
Jun 23, 2010
KHUDA KI BASTI
Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer..

Ena lillah hi Wena Elahi Rajioon ..May Hirs soul rest in peace , Allah Tbraik un ki agli manzilain farmaye..Ameen ..

St0rm

Hot Shot
Jan 28, 2009
Walaikum salam wrwb...

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Allah unko jannat ul firdos main ala maqam dey , apko or apke azizon ko sabar ata farmaye... (Ameen)

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
Walaikum Assalam Innalah wan inha ilaihe Rajioon .. Allah aap ke grand father ki bakhshish o maghfirat karey unhen janat main jaga de Aameen . tari bro sun ke dukha huwa Allah aap ko aur aap ke tamam ghar waloon ko sabar-o-jameel ata farmaye Aameen

Toobi

dhondo gy molko molko milnay k nae,nayab hum..
Hot Shot
Aug 4, 2009
peshawar
ina Lilahe wa ina ilehe rajeoon
bht afsos howa trai,
Allah pak apko,or apk gar walo ko sabar day,
or apk dada ko Allah pak janat ul firdos may jaga ata farmae,ameen

ENCOUNTER-007

Feb 10, 2011
Medan e Jihad
انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون
اللہ تعالی مرحوم کی مغفرت فرمائے ان کو جنت الفردوس میں جگہ عطا فرمائے،