I Love You (1)

• Work-from-home

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
AoA

Isn’t these three words are more easy and harder to say. Someone said: If a person said once ‘I love you’, don’t believe him/her and if said more than once then he/she not trustworthy. I don’t get it so I decided to fall in love with some1 and let me say ‘I love you’ once and many times and see what the result comes.
While me (the awesome back in school afraid from girls I took karate course so I can defense myself . There I meet a cute girl who comes with her brother who was the instructor of karate school. :s larki mili or woh bhi killer ke sister. Khair, somehow I managed to talk to the girl and begin spending time together and I completely enamored with not only her, but her life. So we walk, laugh and talk to each other. It seems she’s on right place on right time and another day I hold her hand and she made worldwide map on her face letting me fights with my un-wanted temptation that she liked or not, liked or not. Finally by her act it seems she liked and our relationship progresses. I was questioning what is happening to me and why I falling in love with her. When things seem to be going perfectly, my world is suddenly turned upside down because I said to her just once ‘I love you’ and it didn’t work. I tried to move closer only drives her away. In a desperate move to win her back, again I said more than once ‘I love you’ to her, but I got my heart fractured in a painful way by her and my all efforts failed.
Being crushed with what love really is, I learned one thing do not rush to say ‘I love you’ once or many times. Just wait to hear it but things left unsaid caused distance between us. Realizing out of time, I went to meet her again but she replied: I doesn't think I am mature enough to be ready for love. She just crushed my all dreams. So what if she said this. Sun is rise every morning so definitely there will be someone else who will say to me ‘I love you’. But the question is how I trust her or someone else who meant what they say because who say it once or more than once both is not trustworthy.