Help how i earn online?

• Work-from-home

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
mujko b batao online earning ka :-?

i think k Odesk ka option sahi hay... kuch din kia tha but us k liye time manage krna bahot mushkil hota hay... :(
Odesk job milna boht mushkil hai :| boht tough hota hai odesk pe :( .... but Very use full site with full of jobs ...

online earning ka Agar hai toh in sha Allah kuch din sabar kar lain bro mein aik thread lagaonga .. in sha Allah

diya.

TM Star
Sep 23, 2010
in dreamzzz......
Odesk job milna boht mushkil hai :| boht tough hota hai odesk pe :( .... but Very use full site with full of jobs ...

online earning ka Agar hai toh in sha Allah kuch din sabar kar lain bro mein aik thread lagaonga .. in sha Allah
mjhy b link send krna ok :p[DOUBLEPOST=1359844889][/DOUBLEPOST]
main pm karti hun link!
mjhy b kr day[DOUBLEPOST=1359845152][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are many ways.
Agar ap achi writer hain to you can get content writing k contracts lay sakti hain.
Web/graphic designers hain to bhi projects mill sakte hain...

Google FREE LANCER then you will get websites jahan say ap projects hasil kar sakti hain.
agar ap urdu achi type kar saktin hain to contact RedRose64

Please keep in mind, there is no easy money. har kaam may mehnaat required hai !!
content wirting say ksy ho skta hay

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Then its no problem. She can pay in pakistani currency i have no issue with this. she can transfer money in my account in Pakistan.
she uses WU to transfer money. If you can arrange someone to pick it up from WU, then I see no problem giving you any work.
Anyways, she takes care of job department from A to Z. She is the one who can give you better knoweldge about it.
Wait till she comes back.

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
she uses WU to transfer money. If you can arrange someone to pick it up from WU, then I see no problem giving you any work
Anyways, she takes care of job department from A to Z. She is the one who can give you better knoweldge about it.
Wait till she comes back.
then again there is no problem. WU is ok for me. but WU will charge a big amount to transfer the money with in the country. If she use online account to transfer the money it will charge less then WU. Anyway there some other services as well to transfer the money Omni and easy paisa. I have done some works with her in past for her website as a translator. But whenever i asked something to her she asked you may better ask with Don about these bloging website content etc etc. Let's see what she say.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
then again there is no problem. WU is ok for me. but WU will charge a big amount to transfer the money with in the country. If she use online account to transfer the money it will charge less then WU. Anyway there some other services as well to transfer the money Omni and easy paisa. I have done some works with her in past for her website as a translator. But whenever i asked something to her she asked you may better ask with Don about these bloging website content etc etc. Let's see what she say.
right now, I got no paid work !!