'"The queen of kindness''
Super Star
Dec 20, 2011
ager center main beat krega tab bhi alway right nahin ho ga:p

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Nice words :)

However, HEART involves in 'emotional decision' which sometimes are very risky therefore, it is said that when you make a decision dont let your judgment take over your emotions or your emotions takeover your judgement...... means dont let take MIND make your decisions and overcome your HEART and similairly dont allow HEART to takeover MIND and make your decision...

You should take a netural step and take a decision which is taken by HEART and MIND into consideration... offcourse HEART should be considered as 'central' figure and should have more previallage over mind when taking decision related to people who are the part of your family.

for more expalnation of my post, please do not message me.... ask your sweetheart brother @h@!der bhai =))

The heart is in the "Center"
of the body but beats on the LEFT
Maybe that's the reason
the heart is not always RIGHT !!!

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012

However, HEART involves in 'emotional decision' which sometimes are very risky therefore, it is said that when you make a decision dont let your judgment take over your emotions or your emotions takeover your judgement...... means dont let take MIND make your decisions and overcome your HEART and similairly dont allow HEART to takeover MIND and make your decision...

You should take a netural step and take a decision which is taken by HEART and MIND into consideration... offcourse HEART should be considered as 'central' figure and should have more previallage over mind when taking decision related to people who are the part of your family.

for more expalnation of my post, please do not message me.... ask your sweetheart brother @h@!der bhai =))

Allah ki kasam us ka maqsad aap se punga lena nahi thaa.. bas bachi he jazbati ho gyee aur ghalti kar gyee aur khair he ghalti bachy bhi karty hen magar maaf kar dena badon ka kaam he.. to us ki jaga me aap se maazrat karta hon.. ab janey den.. :)

@Shizu hun aaram e???

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Kasam @Fanii ki main nay panga nahin lia =)) main tou bas apni baat explain kii hay...

aap kiyon cha rahay hain meri sach much pitayii ho hii jaayay yahan =))

Allah ki kasam us ka maqsad aap se punga lena nahi thaa.. bas bachi he jazbati ho gyee aur ghalti kar gyee aur khair he ghalti bachy bhi karty hen magar maaf kar dena badon ka kaam he.. to us ki jaga me aap se maazrat karta hon.. ab janey den.. :)

@Shizu hun aaram e???

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012

Mujhe kyun Explaination Chaiye hogi?

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012

@Shizu hun aaram e???
Mene konsi ghalty ki hai?? kia aap dono IndiRectly mujhe Quote krna band karenge? @thefire1 @h@!der !!