Federer sees off Sampras in Seoul

• Work-from-home

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
World number one Roger Federer beat seven-time Wimbledon champion Pete Sampras in straight sets in an exhibition match in Seoul on Tuesday. The 26-year-old Swiss star won 6-4 6-3 in 61 minutes in the first of three matches between the pair this week.
Sampras, 36, broke serve first and led 4-2 before Federer found his rhythm to win 10 of the last 13 games.
"I feel pretty good, I made it competitive, which was my goal," said Sampras afterwards.
"Obviously Roger is the best player in the world and I retired five years ago. I am grateful that he invited me."

The American added: "I have no plans to come back from retirement. You have to come back for a reason. I just stay home and watch Roger win on television."
Federer said: "Pete was one of my idols growing up and it's great to play him.
"It wasn't easy for me, it wasn't easy for him as he's been retired five years. I am number one and everyone expects me to win."
The pair meet again in Kuala Lumpur on Thursday and Macau on Saturday.
Federer retained his Masters Cup title only last Sunday, while Sampras retired in 2002.
The two men met only once in competition, with the Swiss winning a five-set thriller in the fourth round of Wimbledon in 2001.
Federer won his 12th Grand Slam title at the US Open in September and is closing in on Sampras's record of 14.

Reactions: zero-knight

klmn850

Banned
Dec 23, 2008
Israeli air strike in Gaza

Tens of thousands of people of Arab States 28 demonstrators, called on the Government to respond to Israeli attacks on Gaza, including demonstrations banners reading: "silence means support for air strikes." Yemen is currently in the largest demonstrations, the police estimated that at least 80,000 people Participated in the demonstrations. In Lebanon's capital, demonstrators called on the United Nations to intervene to put an end to Israel's air force, "the massacre." The protesters banners read: "The United States and Zionism is international terrorism." In Syria, Iraq, Egypt and Turkey had a similar protest, they burned Israeli and American flags, holding high the anti-Israeli banners. Iran suspended on the 28th session of Parliament, members shouted anti-Israel anti-American slogans took to the streets_____________ff11 gilwow goldworld of warcraft goldcheap world of warcraft goldffxi gil