Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Wow congrats siso @Hoorain ♥
Nice thread
thank u sis :)
Congratzz bajo {(giveheart)}
@Hoorain ;;)
nice thread @sw33t :)
@HorrorReturns ab threads ni banaungi.. fikar not :D HAR POST me mujhe tag karke ittela dene ki zaroorat nahi thi :joy
thanx shiz;)
thanx sis :)
thanx sis :)
thanx bmw :)
80k oh :eek:
Congratz :joy keep posting :p
thank u :p
bhala koi sehra sy b pani manga karta hy?? =))
huh apn taraf se aap ghalib banne ki koshishakring=; :p

Reactions: Manxil and Shizu

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Assalaam-O-alaikum @Hoorain

I am not sure whether I posted my message on this thread... and honestly, being lazy to go back to each page and see my response =))

You indeed are one of those few members of TM who are highly regarded and respected among all the members of TM, be it a senior member or a newly joined member, your approach to all is the same and your responses are very 'matured' and 'reserved'. Our fellow female members must learn this 'art of communication' from you.

I dont want to congratulate you for your acheivement, infact it is an honor for me to THANK YOU for all your effort, dedication and hard work to maintain this site as a 'free and respected way of communication and conveying thoughts'.

I have no hesistation in admitting that your wisdom, your dedication, your hard work and your attachement to this forum is very beneficial for all of us, khush rahyeh and keep this mission on.

FI amaan ALLAH

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Assalaam-O-alaikum @Hoorain

I am not sure whether I posted my message on this thread... and honestly, being lazy to go back to each page and see my response =))

You indeed are one of those few members of TM who are highly regarded and respected among all the members of TM, be it a senior member or a newly joined member, your approach to all is the same and your responses are very 'matured' and 'reserved'. Our fellow female members must learn this 'art of communication' from you.

I dont want to congratulate you for your acheivement, infact it is an honor for me to THANK YOU for all your effort, dedication and hard work to maintain this site as a 'free and respected way of communication and conveying thoughts'.

I have no hesistation in admitting that your wisdom, your dedication, your hard work and your attachement to this forum is very beneficial for all of us, khush rahyeh and keep this mission on.

FI amaan ALLAH
waalaikum assalam
thats so nice of u :)

its just because of this support encouragement and appreciation from all of u that keep me moving so smoothly...
Its due to all respect and trust by u ppl that always motivate me ..
thanx for precious words,,its really more than i deserve :)

JazakALah :)

n btw apako ye b yaad nhi aap en pehle reply kiya ya nhi :oo is k bawajud itna lamba reply kr diya hats off to ur dedication :D

Last edited:
Reactions: thefire1

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
waalaikum assalam
thats so nice of u :)

its just because of this support encouragement and appreciation from all of u that keep me moving so smoothly...
Its all respect and trust by u ppl that always motivate me ..
thanx for precious words,,its really more than i deserve :)

JazakALah :)

n btw apako ye b yaad nhi aap en pehle reply kiya ya nhi :oo is k bawajud itna lamba reply kr diya hats off to ur dedication :D
our support and encouragement will always be with you and your good cause :)

Haan yaad nahin, magar likhna tou yehi tha, pehlay bhi likha hota tou aisa hi kuch likha hota... I may change my words, but I cannot change my thoughts for you my dear sister :) khush rahyeh.

Reactions: Hoorain

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
our support and encouragement will always be with you and your good cause :)

Haan yaad nahin, magar likhna tou yehi tha, pehlay bhi likha hota tou aisa hi kuch likha hota... I may change my words, but I cannot change my thoughts for you my dear sister :) khush rahyeh.
Thank u so much,,so nice of u :)

Reactions: thefire1