Are women allowed to wear pants in Islam.

• Work-from-home

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
:eek: 70%
ooh bhai jaan 98% yahan ki girls pent nhi.... jeans pehnti hain..
mean k Saudi Arabia may...

masha Allah :)
98% ye koi survey report hai ya phir kuch aur
kyun k bina daleel aise kehn sahi nahi ya phir bas aap andaze par ye baat keh rahe hain

ham ye isliye keh rahe hain k kahin saudi k mutalliq logon me koi galat msg na jaye :)

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
fnx for sharing
:)
mujhe aik question pouchna hai is bary mai
kiya app sirf skinny jeans ka bary mai baat ker rahy hai ya phir every type of jeans??????
shukran Jazakallah khair apne is thread ko padha :)

pehle page ka msg phir se apke samne late hain :)

wearing jeans by girls..

If not Why.?

Praise be to Allah.

Muslim woman have to wear clothes that will conceal the body and her ‘awrah, by wearing clothes that do not show the skin, as see-though clothes do, and do not show the shape of the body, as tight clothes do. Pants or trousers are clothes that show the shape of a woman’s body and ‘awrah, so for this reason it is not permissible for women to wear pants, unless she wears over them a wide or loose shirt.
One of the aims of Islam is protect people’s ‘awrahs and avoid uncovering them, because taking this matter lightly is one of the means of falling into that which Allah has forbidden, namely zina (fornication, adultery) and the things that lead to it.

The Muslim woman has to adhere to the Islamic etiquette in the way she dresses, moves and speaks.
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”
[al-Ahzaab 33:59]
“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment … And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”
[al-Noor 24:31]

And Allah knows best.

Are Women allowed to wear Jeans??

Praise be to Allah.

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Jibreen (may Allaah preserve him) was asked about the ruling on women wearing jeans. He replied:

“As for women wearing pants or trousers, this is not permitted, even if she is on her own or in front of other women or her husband, except if she is in a closed room with her husband only. Apart from that, it is not permitted because it shows the details of her body and makes her get used to these clothes. So she is not permitted to wear these clothes at all.” (al-Nukhbah min al-Fataawaa al-Nisaa’iyyah, p. 30).

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn ‘Uthaymeen was also asked about the ruling on women wearing any kind of pants or trousers. He (may Allaah preserve him) answered:
“I think that women should not wear trousers at all, even if there is no one with her apart from her husband, because this is imitating men. The ones who wear trousers are men, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed women who imitate men.”
Majmoo’ Fataawaa wa Rasaa’il al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen, part 12, p. 287

umeed hai agar ap baguar padhengi to apko samajh me ajayega agar phir bhi koi ishkal reh jaye to aap zaroor hamse puchen :)

Jazakallah khair

Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT
mhi bhai koi servay nhi hay.... pr jahan hamra office hay us k sath hi jogging track hay..
or aaj tak m ny koi bhi esa nhi dekha jo jeans m na ho... girls only
baaki Allah behter janta hay.. k sach kiya hay..
wesay aapko b to achi tarah pata hona chahiye.. Saudi ka ? :-/

masha Allah :)
98% ye koi survey report hai ya phir kuch aur
kyun k bina daleel aise kehn sahi nahi ya phir bas aap andaze par ye baat keh rahe hain

ham ye isliye keh rahe hain k kahin saudi k mutalliq logon me koi galat msg na jaye :)

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
mhi bhai koi servay nhi hay.... pr jahan hamra office hay us k sath hi jogging track hay..
or aaj tak m ny koi bhi esa nhi dekha jo jeans m na ho... girls only
baaki Allah behter janta hay.. k sach kiya hay..
wesay aapko b to achi tarah pata hona chahiye.. Saudi ka ? :-/

bro ye apke office k bahar ki baat hai :)

hame takreeban 6 saal hogaye hain saudi me aur gassim me Alhamdulillah :)

yahan par to kabhi aise dekne ko nahi mila dekhna to door ki baat yahan to mushkil se kisi ladki ki ungliyan dikh jati hain kyun yahan puri tarah se parda hota hai...

ab rahi andar ki baat wallahu aalam

haan agar wo aise kapde pahenti hain jisko shariat ne ijazat na di ho to wo galat karti hain unko aisa amal nahi karna chahiye

Allah hame deen ki sahi samajh aata farmaye Aameen :)

KingShahJahan

Feb 4, 2010
I've read and heard in hadith that,
Men cannot wear clothes which have been traditionally been worn by women and
women cant wear clothes which have been traditionally been worn by men.

Hannia

challl oyeeeeeeee
TM Star
Feb 10, 2010
jaant
mere mind may ak bat aye...
yun to choori dar pajama b allow nhe ho ga hy na?????

New Wolf

TM Star
Jul 17, 2010
arey tariq bhai
hum to riyaadh me hain yaha ka to mahol thora sa hat k he ..
me jab b paanda ya othaim mall jaata hu to 80% to jeans me hi hoti hain magar ha burka to pehenti hain magar wo b is style ka k un ki jeans dikh jaae..
shaayad aap ki b nazar pari hi ho..
batha me ...

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
mere mind may ak bat aye...
yun to choori dar pajama b allow nhe ho ga hy na?????
Six criteria for Hijaab.
According to Qur’an and Sunnah there are basically six criteria for observing hijaab:

The first criterion is the extent of the body that should be covered. This is different for men and women. The extent of covering obligatory on the male is to cover the body at least from the navel to the knees. For women, the extent of covering obligatory is to cover the complete body except the face and the hands up to the wrist. If they wish to, they can cover even these parts of the body. Some scholars of [URL="http://www.kalemasawaa.com/vb/t7520.html"]islam [/URL]insist that the face and the hands are part of the obligatory extent of ‘hijaab’.

All the remaining five criteria are the same for men and women.
  • The clothes worn should be loose and should not reveal the figure.
  • The clothes worn should not be transparent such that one can see through them.
  • The clothes worn should not be so glamorous as to attract the opposite sex.
  • The clothes worn should not resemble that of the opposite sex.
  • The clothes worn should not resemble that of the unbelievers i.e. they should not wear clothes that are specifically identities or symbols of the unbelievers’ religions.

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
kuch bhi nahi :(

simple sa sawal hai kya aurton ko pants khas kar jo tung hoti hain ijazat hai
uar iska jawab bhi wazahat k sath hai pehle page me ap padhen :)