Aman ki asha

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
AMAN KI ASHA

For the past 2 years the Jang Group and Geo have been working on a project of great national interest; one that we hope will help usher in an era of peace and prosperity in the country and indeed, in the region. And one that hopefully all Pakistanis can be proud of.

The Jang Group has entered into an agreement with the Times of India Group, the largest media group of India, to campaign for peace between the two countries. This huge initiative by the two largest media groups of India and Pakistan – appropriately called Aman Ki Asha – will advocate the many benefits of peace while also discussing core and non-core issues that have resulted in a state of hostilities and mistrust between the two countries for the past 60 years. Both groups have agreed to honestly and forcefully articulate issues such as Kashmir dispute, the water dispute, issues relating to terrorism and all other obstacles to peace. At the same time, Aman Ki Asha will promote the economic, educational and cultural benefits that an honorable and durable peace between the two neighbors will bring.

We have held detailed consultations with many stakeholders, including the government, the establishment, major political parties, the civil society and a large number of businessmen and corporate leaders. We have been delighted and encouraged by the endorsement and support we have received from all these quarters,

Aman Ki Asha been launched on New Year’s Day. We hope that through Aman ki Asha the New Year will herald a wonderful change in Pakistan, in relations between Pakistan and India, in our lives and the lives of our future generations. This is a paradigm shifting initiative in which all segments of society - the civil society, students, the business community, artists, politician, and academia – will be involved. Over the next few weeks and months many events will be held; thousands of people involved in a campaign championing the cause of peace. We hope that the initiative receives the pro-active support of all Pakistan and India – indeed, we are banking on it as the fruits of the endeavour will be reaped by the people of the 2 countries.

I invite everyone to help; to give ideas and let us have their opinions.

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
well ye sb to hmesha he chalta rehta hai bt india kabi insano waly kam ni karta wo sb ye duniya ko dikhany k liye karta hai bs......

past main jo kuch us ny pakistan k sath kiya wo kabi bhula ni ja sakta..........

even you may knw k india sy aj tk koi pakistani prisnor sahe salamat wapis ni aya ya to wo mentaly tor pe demage ho jata hai ya mostly mar jata hai

ja k yaha pakistan sy kafi indian prisnors wapis ja chuky hain...........

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
well ye sb to hmesha he chalta rehta hai bt india kabi insano waly kam ni karta wo sb ye duniya ko dikhany k liye karta hai bs......

past main jo kuch us ny pakistan k sath kiya wo kabi bhula ni ja sakta..........

even you may knw k india sy aj tk koi pakistani prisnor sahe salamat wapis ni aya ya to wo mentaly tor pe demage ho jata hai ya mostly mar jata hai

ja k yaha pakistan sy kafi indian prisnors wapis ja chuky hain...........
Dear Iam agree with you lekin jub kabhi koi dosti ka hath berhata hain toh hume aapni kadam peche nahin kerne chaye balke 2 kadam hume aur age bherni chaye ..
aman ki asha se sub ko ek hope rakni chaye k es wajah se donu countries k bheach mei joh tafarukaat hain thek hujae...

Reactions: nrbhayo

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
well.. ayse dosti k hath kafi dafa berh chukay hain.. and yes.. we all want peace and have better and strong relationship...

but if you look at the history, all those friendship offers were made on conditions overwrite their culture on ours. Which we would never accept.

or rahi baat is agreement ki to is may kia kia conditions hian? Pakistan ko kia kia dena pare ga ?

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
nice sharing sabah........
ye ek achcha kadam hai do no mulkon k liye agar isme sachayii to ham sab ko bhi bharpur sath dena hoga....thanx for sharing sabah

zulqarnain

~ A Man Of Two Ages ~
VIP
Dec 28, 2008
Karachi
hmmm...nice Shairing...
but i knew it k ye effort "Aman Ki Ashaa "
India mein insaniyat nahi la sakta....
main ziada nahi kehna chahu ga coz us se yahaan bhi jhagra hony ka khadsha hai...
but dear a nice shairing from ur side ... keep it up u r going well !!

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Sabah, i still wanna know the conditions of this agreement. if possible
Thanks
Well Whatever I knew about it
I have posted here... and the main reason of this joined group is to begin a new tradition of establishing friendly relations between these two angry neighbors (pak & India)
which they have taken the responsibility to bring peace to the region.
so the main thing and purpose of aman ki asha is an intent of creating a new friendly invoirement between these countries and as you asked about the conditions so I will try to find and search about it if I found any peice of info regarding to this agreement so Iam definitely gonna post it here...
Thanks

and this is a peace of qoutaion which is made by this group I thought of posting it here..

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
that quotation is pretty fishy... and trust me i m not being paranoid.
Hmmmmmm what to say...
I thought this article will creat and employ a new thinking for everyone but I think no one is intrested about finalizing this topic...

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
i know what you are trying to say... and its really good thing .. but we had enough of this..

anyways lets see how this one turns out to be.

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
I got some beautiful videos about this project of aman ki asha with a beautiful title song
I thought to share it here with you all..
and I hope you all will also like it...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S230Q4EJ4vs[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vvbk_5zUPY[/media]

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Yeah me too happy about it
and I hope their efforts bring peace and one ness
among peoples of both region...

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
nice sharing.... Allah is tamam dunia mein muslims ki hifazat ferma.... Aameen... kabhi koi kafir hamara dost nahi ho sakta....