this is me
Sonu
hope so kuch mem tu janthy hi hongy me ko
:p
well today em here to wish my Sweetie
her
18th birthday
{(heart)}
Birthdays come with lots of surprises, but I bet none of the surprises you get today would ever turn out as special as me! Wish you many many happy returns of the day!
You're the most beautiful star that shines on earth. You're the brightest light of happiness in my life. Warm wishes to you on your birthday!
Wish you have a lovely day filled with plenty of smiles and laughter. Many many happy returns of the day to my sweetheart friend!
Love you always!
Happy birthday dear! May all your dreams come true soon. Wishing you a cheerful and delightful birthday.
You are a special angel sent from heaven to travel this earth and be my friend. Hope you enjoy the journey and live a long life full of fun and laughter. Happy Birthday!
A special day is born just for you. To get you all your desires and shower you with joys too. Hope it surprises you with many beautiful things. Happy Birthday to my best friend forever.
Let love and peace stay by your side. Get you all what you need and shower you with lots of joy. Happy Birthday!
This special day belongs to someone who is a huge blessing to me. May she get all her dreams and desires. Warm wishes on your birthday from the bottom of my heart!
In your birthday cake, I want to dedicate one slice to love, one slice to courage, one slice to determination, one slice to peace of mind and one slice to fortune. My all these slices come together to form a life for you which is sweeter than any cake in this world.
Best friends never need to be told that they are best friends. So, I don't need to tell you right? Many happy returns of the day. May you have fantastic morebirthdaysup ahead.
Do you know what makes you my best friend? The fact that you give me solace, joy, strength, hope and courage every time you're with me. No one can ever replace you in my life. And today, I want to raise a toast to our friendship. Happy Birthday!