Wrist watches from famous brand

• Work-from-home

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Jaeger-LeCoultre Aston Martin AMVOX2 Chronograph Racing
The next generation of AMVOX series consist of three models, one of which carries the transponder that opens the wearer’s car. They are equipped with the patented Jaeger-LeCoultre vertical-trigger chronograph system. This ingenious mechanism serves to activate the functions simply by pressing the sapphire watch crystal. Such innovative solution required the developing the most complicated case in the history of watchmaking. It consist of more than 400 elements. “The chessboard design on the minute counter evokes the black and white checkered race finish flag, and the dates 1959-2009 are inscribed on the case back to commemorate the glorious victory of Aston Martin Racing at Le Mans in 2009, exactly fifty years after the the team’s first win on the same mythical track. ”

Jaeger-LeCoultre Aston Martin AMVOX3 Tourbillon GMT
The third timepiece AMVOX3 Tourbillon GMT has ceramic case and automatic movement with 35 jewels. Series limited to 300 items

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Audi
Characteristic feature of the Audi brand is its design. The Audi design language is one of distinct shapes, tensioned surfaces and traceable lines and uses innovative materials, surfaces and colours. Audi collection of premium quality mechanical wrist watches combines the most intricate watch-making skills with innovative designs to create an aesthetic synthesis.

Audi R8 Chronograph
Manufactured by Swiss watchmaker Valijoux this timepiece features a carbon fiber dial fashioned to resemble the R8 speedometer.

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Audi Centennial Timepiece
To celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2009 Audi in collaboration with Chronoswiss (Munhen) has released new chronograph watch. The Audi centennial timepiece — the Tachoscope — combines a regulator dial, a chronograph featuring a stopwatch operated by a single push-button, and a tachometer dial. There was a limited edition: 35 platinum units for € 24,900 and 65 gold ones for € 14,900.

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Bentley
The well-known companies began a collaboration 5 years ago, when Bentley has created the fastest and the most powerful sedan in the world – Continental GT. This car had to tell the world that Bentley is back. British company coped alone with everything except the dashboard. They wanted to create something at once avant-garde and classical. Then they turned to designers of Swiss watchmaker Breitling Maximally preserved the traditional design of Bentley, the Breitling have given it the features of their own watches, which they call “instruments for professionals”. Especially for the owners of the new supercar Swiss watchmaker created an unique wrist watch. Soon a series of car watches was compiled to a collection titled “Breitling for Bentle Since there aren’t two identical Bentley, so it’s impossible to find identical watches Breitling for Bentley. The owner of luxury cars has the opportunity to specify every detail and completion of watch. The dials can be painted only in the original exterior colors Bentley.

Breitling for Bentley Mark VI

Bentley GMT

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
BMW
Well-known auto giant BMW offers qualitative watches and chronograph made by Tourneau and by resonable price. These are a watch for a guy who loves BMW but may not be able to afford one.

BMW M Power Chronograph

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Bugatti
Impressive watch concept Bugatti by Swiss company Parmigiani Fleurier is not for sale but is attached as a gift to happy owners of supercar Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron. Michel Parmigiani confesses that he didn’t invent this watch of the future: the company bought them from an independent watchmaker Vincent Berard. Vertical dial and mechanism in the horizontal white gold case allow to find out what time it is, without taking your hands off the wheel. All the faces of the body – top, bottom and four sides – are transparent. Through them perfectly visible unique mechanism Bugatti, built on the principle of a skyscraper, although stories in it are only five.

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Ferrari
During a long time watches dedicated to legendary car Ferrari created by luxury watch-maker Girard-Perregaux. But not so regularly and not so many as Ferrari wanted. Then Ferrari asked for help Italian company Panerai a member of the Richemont Luxury Group. The fruit of mutual passions was the collection under the brand Ferrari. Now it has watches of almost all classes – from conventional automatic to perpetual calendar. But the “skate” of watch brand Ferrari are still, of course, chronographs.

Silver Ferrari Paddock Chronograph

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Lamborghini
Son of Ferruccio Lamborghini, the fownder of Italian high-end sports car brand Automobili Lamborghini, Tonino Lamborghi designs a series of designer clothing and accessories under his full name. Among a huge range of accessories you can easily find wrist watches designed in futuristic style of Lamborghini as well as classic ones.

Tonino Lamborghini Spyder

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Mercedes
Mercedes contracted with many famous watchmakers including IWC, TAG Heuer and Muhle. But in this post we want to show you two models created by famous company Graham Both wrist watches were realeased in the framework of cooperation Graham and the team of “Formula 1″ Mercedes GP Petronas. Models supplemented with a strap made of black rubber, textured under the profile tires .

Mercedes GP Trackmaster