Winner of TM DEBATE CONTEST 2011-2012

• Work-from-home

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Party TM party hall may kal kisi bhi time mutwaqqa hay ,,apni apni tyari mukammal rakhain farhan bro {(popcorn)}

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Ok I skipped so many comments here, because you guys have no issue with debate contest but each other.

Zee/Waqas naseer made the result. I check all the deduction they made, and based on rules they were okay. Zee have completely described full result here, but some aren't agree. Well no one can make you agree to it.

To be honest, I do not even know what to say here. They made the result with brief explanation still there are disagreement. This is just something you gonna have to go with it. Unless you provide authentic prove that results were wrong. If anyone got material to prove that please pm me and I will be more than happy to make you happy, else accept the result as you got nothing against it, except for some unfulfilled expectations.

Regards,

mashraki.larka

Super Star
Jun 23, 2010
KHUDA KI BASTI
Ok I skipped so many comments here, because you guys have no issue with debate contest but each other.

Zee/Waqas naseer made the result. I check all the deduction they made, and based on rules they were okay. Zee have completely described full result here, but some aren't agree. Well no one can make you agree to it.

To be honest, I do not even know what to say here. They made the result with brief explanation still there are disagreement. This is just something you gonna have to go with it. Unless you provide authentic prove that results were wrong. If anyone got material to prove that please pm me and I will be more than happy to make you happy, else accept the result as you got nothing against it, except for some unfulfilled expectations.

Regards,
that is the answer what i am looking for ..:-bd

thanks Don .........;;)

Stay Blessed ...:)

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009

Regards,
wo kya hai na Don k u ki entry k bina koi satisfy nhi hota bcz here we only understand ur english{(moc)}
Zee ne bhi wahi kaha tha as u said{(silly2)}

Reactions: Don