Stand Up For Gaza

• Work-from-home

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
BOYCOTT ISRAEL CAMPAIGN

israel-barcode.gif

Alerts regarding identifying Israeli products by their barcode have been circulated over the internet, one example is shown below:

Boycott '729' Barcode

Most of the products have a barcode to identify them. Each barcode contains a lot of information such as the factory and also the country where it is produced.

The following system is not necessarly waterproof but will certainly allow you to screen a lot of products coming from Israël.

You can retrieve the list of these countries and the according numbers on the internet.

Some examples :

383 EAN Slovenija

471 EAN Taiwan

Notice that these one have NOTHING to do with Israël.

A barcode starting with "729" indicates that this product is produced in Israël

729 Israeli Bar Code Association - EAN Israel

Don't buy them if you want to protest against the current agression!!

Sometimes brands are misleading, a barcode never lies if it carries that 729 !!!

Others have added more targets to the barcode boycott list:

The American ones start with 00 till 13.

Does the EAN number indicate the country of origin of a product?

No, the numbering of a product with EAN numbers does not imply any significance. An EAN number simply starts with the prefix of the member organisation that has allocated a bank of numbers to a company. This does not mean that the product was manufactured in a specific country or by a specific manufacturer.

So where does this leave us?

People of good conscience have chosen to boycott israeli products and companies supporting the zionist entity. Their ethical purchasing decision however is frustrated by the lack of accurate information as to which companies to boycott.

Below please find a comprehensive list of Israeli Products and companies. We are 1.6 billion Muslims we need to hit them where it hurts - their pockets Insha'Allah kheer.It is the least we can do after dua'.

boycott_israel_2.jpg
boycott3.jpg

@Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @White orchid @Mystery @Seap @Abidi @Shizu @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ @Armaghankhan @HorrorReturns @yoursks @SaaD_KhaN @thefire1 @Hira_Khan @MIS_MaHa @zulfi_kulfi @Guriya_Rani @Ally @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @maryamtaqdeesmo @shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Afrasyyab @fatimanoor @Don @Pakhtoon @Rubi @*fajar* @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @sabha_khan40 @Masoom_girl @hariya @Aayat @italianVirus @Aa$hi @saviou @sabeha @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786 @Pakistani_angel @shailina @Shararti_Bacha @maanu115 @h@!der @Dua001 @NailaRubab @fouziakhan @cute_baji @Rahath @Shireen @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @Leeza_Rose @Noorjee @hafaz @Miss_Tittli @Bela @LuViSh @aribak @BabyDoll @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @candy @Asma_tufail @errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @isma33 @hashmi_jan @innocent_jannat @smarty_dollie @Era_Emaan @AshirFrhan @aira_roy @saimaaaaaaa @Nighaat @crystal_eyez @Mantasha_Zawaar @zaatzarra @reality @illusionist @huny @Shiraz-Khan @Hudx @StunninG_BeauTy @Zia_Hayderi @maryamtaqdeesmo @Fadiii @minaahil @UbedThaheem @Fanii @naazii @Babar-Azam @MibramBhatti @auov

NOTE: only give me response through icon like LIKE, AGREE etc. I WANT TO MAKE THIS THREAD FULL with NEWS FEED WITH NO INTERRUPTION OF DIALOGUE DISCUSSION . REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DUAS. Feel free to give me feedback on my wall.

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi

#Gaza
health ministry: 166 dead, 1120 injured. UN: 750 homes destroyed or severly damaged. 4500 displaced. (UN graph)

0b9b5975-aafb-4a63-b4ea-a6ecd4f04421.png

#GazaHealthMinistry

@Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @White orchid @Mystery @Seap @Abidi @Shizu @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ @Armaghankhan @HorrorReturns @yoursks @SaaD_KhaN @thefire1 @Hira_Khan @MIS_MaHa @zulfi_kulfi @Guriya_Rani @Ally @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @maryamtaqdeesmo @shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Afrasyyab @fatimanoor @Don @Pakhtoon @Rubi @*fajar* @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @sabha_khan40 @Masoom_girl @hariya @Aayat @italianVirus @Aa$hi @saviou @sabeha @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786 @Pakistani_angel @shailina @Shararti_Bacha @maanu115 @h@!der @Dua001 @NailaRubab @fouziakhan @cute_baji @Rahath @Shireen @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @Leeza_Rose @Noorjee @hafaz @Miss_Tittli @Bela @LuViSh @aribak @BabyDoll @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @candy @Asma_tufail @errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @isma33 @hashmi_jan @innocent_jannat @smarty_dollie @Era_Emaan @AshirFrhan @aira_roy @saimaaaaaaa @Nighaat @crystal_eyez @Mantasha_Zawaar @zaatzarra @reality @illusionist @huny @Shiraz-Khan @Hudx @StunninG_BeauTy @Zia_Hayderi @maryamtaqdeesmo @Fadiii @minaahil @UbedThaheem @Fanii @naazii @Babar-Azam @MibramBhatti @auov

NOTE: only give me response through icon like LIKE, AGREE etc. I want to make this thread a proper NEWS FEED without any INTERRUPTION OF DIALOGUE DISCUSSION . Remember me in your duas. Feel free to give me feedback on my wall.

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
There were 10,000 people outside the Israeli embassy, London, this evening showing their support for Gaza. Kensington High Street was totally blocked off as thousands and thousands demanded that Israel ends its slaughter, and ends its illegal occupation of Palestinian land.
‪#‎STANDUPFORHUMANITY‬

The atmosphere was electric, and the roads were absolutely utterly jam-packed. Human beings from up and down the country literally poured through the streets. Estimates vary between a paltry 12,000 up to 100,000. It certainly felt much closer to the upper end of that spectrum.
People completely filled Bayswater Road from Speakers Corner, to Notting Hill down Kensington Church Street and along Kensington high street. The presence was solid and full across the whole road for that whole stretch. The police was present in huge numbers right from the very beginning. Check out these photos. The first shows the vigour with which the police was present – this is right near the beginning, but they’ve already knocked over a protester. Also notice the huge range of people who attended, and the passion with which they came from so far away, to show this: that the killing must stop.

10518015_341631695984044_2585277888368228992_n.jpg BsTDjoJIYAENO_e.jpg BsTTxTwCMAAhoUf.jpg 1405118823-orthodox-jews-protest-against-israeli-airstrikes-on-gaza-in-london_5234449.jpg1405118832-orthodox-jews-protest-against-israeli-airstrikes-on-gaza-in-london_5234500.jpg

#Gaza #ProtestInLondon #ProtestForGaza

NOTE: only give me response through icon like LIKE, AGREE etc. I want to make this thread a proper NEWS FEED without any INTERRUPTION OF DIALOGUE DISCUSSION . Remember me in your duas. Feel free to give me feedback on my wall.

zehar

VIP
Apr 29, 2012
JAZAKUM ALLAH Khair

ye sab product tou bohot zyada use ho rhi hai :(

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Assalaam-O-alaikum

Thank you for posting such a crticial issue of the time @fatimanoor , you are right that we must stand together and show our support and our sympathies to Palestinian people, however, I feel that we Muslims need to calm down a bit when it comes to this boycott issue. For years we've been blindly sending out Emails and messages with collections of links and information on possible connections between certain corporations and the Israeli government and military.

However, in the middle of this attempt to support our Palestinian brothers and sisters, we've lost our heads over some key important issues.

1. I'll Take a Tall Mocha, Light Whip, No Manners

In an age where there is a wide array of information with little means of verification, this boycott issue has become complicated. Maybe the person didn't know about the issue and was truly unaware, or they are just unsure about the facts.If you see someone buying products and you feel they shouldn't be, instead of chastising them, inform them politely and with respect. Losing your cool and having bad akhlāq (manners) will not get you anywhere in your position.

2. The Self-Victimization Tendency of Muslims

Aside from bad manners, we Muslims also have a tendency to practice self-victimization. We're way too quick to show that we're being attacked and blame others for our problems, resulting in our tendency to overshoot things at times.

3. Refocus Our Emotion

Based on how we've reacted to these boycotts and other secondary efforts to support our oppressed Palestinian brethren, it's clear that we need to calm down and have more of a straight head about the issue altogether.

4. Help them Financially

Gaza has been destroyed by the Israeli military machine. There are now hundreds of new needs to rebuild the strip, from building libraries, to purchasing and sending hospital and medical equipment, to all kinds of different needs for the area. We should channel our emotion over something as small as boycotting coffee, coke, and french fries to assembling a massive effort in working to rebuild Gaza for the future.

Last but not the leaset, we first need to UNITE together to show the world what is our STREGNTH, I am not against the boycotts in any way, and am in fact for boycotting those companies and organizations that directly support the likes of Israel or Denmark. What I am saying, however, is we can do a better job of channeling our energy in supporting the Palestinian cause.

May ALLAH SWT light and guide our ways AMEEN SUM AMEEN

FI amaan ALLAH

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Israel Losing PR War, Losing Sympathy So Invent Injuries for TV
There are just too many shocking and disturbing images of dead children, bleeding women, destroyed houses coming out of Gaza and Israel has lost the sympathy it had gained during the false flag “missing” Jewish settler colonist episode. So the “clever Jews” have decided to stage their own sympathy-producing segments. Witness the deceptive nature of this effort and reflect on what else you have seen, read or heard that caused you to have sympathy for them in light of this:

jew-military-girls-fake-blood-for-fake-injuries-for-the-tv-news.jpg

That’s cause for a re-think.

#StandUpForHumanity #Gaza #BeHuman #StopKillingInnocents #StandupForHumanity #OperationProtectiveEdge #StopNazis #StopIsrael #StopOppression #PalestineNews

Reactions: Seap

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
امت مسلمہ کو اپنا دفاع کرنا ہے تو سب سے پہلے انہیں ڈالر کے غلام اور اپنے نام نہیاد سیاسی اور مذہبی رہنماوں سے چھٹکارہ حاصل کرنا ہوگا
بدقسمتی سے مسلم ممالک افواج اپنے ہی لوگوں کے قتل عام میں مصروف ہے، اور ہمارے سیاسی اور مذ ہبی رہنما اس امت کو اپنے اپنے مفادات کے لئے تقسیم در تقسیم کرنے پر تلے ہوئے ہیں۔

Reactions: Seap and RedRose64

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Shame on you FOX NEWS!! #FreePalestine
#StandupforHumanity

BsVIqssCYAAWmR6.jpg large.jpg

#Gaza #BeHuman #StopKillingInnocents #StandupForHumanity #OperationProtectiveEdge #StopNazis #StopIsrael #StopOppression #PalestineNews

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Very Touching for People of Gaza
Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return.
#Show and #participated in..

#StandupforHumanity

imama

ùήşţάвĻέ $ώąǥǥ!3
Super Star
Apr 18, 2013
sharjah
i appreciate ya haedwork sis..may ALLAH guide us on ryt path:) JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
#StandUpforHumanity A message from me,
Free to use

standupforhumanity copy.jpg

Elif

Jannat
TM Star
Apr 17, 2013
a daughter crying for father..
daughter.jpg

A mother crying for son..
10487492_261245977399918_3074899899121884272_n.jpg

boy hugging his small brother
10401376_261244770733372_5186097254566633548_n.jpg

a father for his daughter
10422069_261243864066796_123890920868978045_n.png

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
10400024_506753922761466_3572832373627863922_n.jpg

#StandupForHumanity

#Gaza #BeHuman #StopKillingInnocents #StandupForHumanity #OperationProtectiveEdge #StopNazis #StopIsrael #StopOppression #PalestineNews

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi

Islam is a religion which does not advocate the hatred of any race, or group of people, based on language, colour, or ethnic background. It is a religion which calls for justice, even for those who have transgressed against its followers.

The Qur’an praises certain groups of Jews who lived at various points in history, and criticises others; however, the criticism is to be understood in the context of those who held the specific beliefs, or carried out the specific actions mentioned, as well as those from later generations who were pleased with them.

This criticism is not unique to Islam, and is also present in the Old and New Testament. Modern tensions in the Middle-East have led many Muslims to profess a blind hatred of Jews, but this is something which is alien to the religion of Islam, and runs contradictory to Islamic principles.

{[However] They are not all alike. Among the People of the Book there is an upright community who recites the revelation of God during the night and fall prostrate before Him. They believe in God and the Last Day, enjoin what is right and forbid what is evil, and vie with one another in good works. They are of the righteous and whatever good they do, its reward will not be denied them. God knows those who fear [Him].} Quran (Al-Imran 3:113-15)

In conclusion, a person who thinks in the light of the verses of the Quran and fears God can in no way feel hostility towards Jews because of their religion or creed. The moral teachings of the Quran exclude all racism. For this reason, a Muslim who follows the Quran and Sunnah does not practice racism and does not despise people because they belong to a certain race. It is commanded in the Quran that, so long as they show no hostility to Islam or Muslims, a tolerant and friendly attitude must be maintained toward other religions. For this reason, a Muslim who follows the Quran and Sunnah should assume a compassionate and friendly manner towards people of different religions, and especially towards the People of the Book.

#StandUpforHumanity

#StandUpForHumanity #Gaza #BeHuman #StopKillingInnocents #StandupForHumanity #OperationProtectiveEdge #StopIsrael #StopOppression #PalestineNews

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
BREAKING|| "el-Wafa hospital received another phone call from the Israeli military approximately 10 minutes ago. The caller asked, "Why don't you care about your family? Why don't you move your patients?" The receptionist replied, "Sir, you can't hit our hospital. We cannot move the patients."

The hospital was then struck by two Israeli rockets, followed by two more. A minute after that, rockets were fired at all sides of the hospital. Basman Alashi, executive director or el-Wafa hospital stated, "I don't know how many have hit us, we need this to stop now."

10565238_825558150787824_7834905239238482557_n.jpg

#StandUpforHumanity

#StandUpForHumanity #Gaza #BeHuman #StopKillingInnocents #StandupForHumanity #OperationProtectiveEdge #StopIsrael #StopOppression #PalestineNews