Spring Kurta Collection 2013 For Men

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Yup yOu told me..! :) Umm alright..! nOw I can say yOu've Designing germs but still yOu need a no. of things to keep in mind for becOming a successful designer. :p coz Designing isn't all abOut Colors CombinatiOn...! for being an EfficaciOus designer yOu need to bring variOus patterns n trends in Cloths for CustOmer SatisfactiOn n handsOme earning. It's designer whO tell the people that what is IN and OUT in Fashion so yOu need to stay up to date to FashiOn....! yOu need to think from CustOmer's perspective coz they'll have different taste in dressing, yOu can't design 10 Outfits of same Color n appearance . yOu Like simple n Decent wearing but it's not pOssible that yOur all Clients wOuld apprOve yOur chOice....!

let me shOw yOu sOme Samples that dOn't Illustrate decency in my pOint of view But Designers still design them for their Fame and to enhance the sense of FashiOn in Public. Perhaps they think Like, Badnaam hon gay tu Kia Naam na Ho ga..! :s

View attachment 60449View attachment 60450View attachment 60451View attachment 60452View attachment 60453View attachment 60454View attachment 60455

Wot dO I say abOut yOur Friend nOw..? {}{78iu Definitely he wOuld Mind If I say he's Luking Funny in white Hat n Coat, I wish to play Pink Panther's music in his BackgrOund..! :p The Rest are Ok..! @Don, @Prince_Farry
yea, you got some good points. but nah I will never be stepping in to fashion designing. Because you cannot do something professional, if you don't like it personally.(my quote)
and for Basim, nah he would not mind.
@Prince_Farry I feel sorry for basim now, never see one person giving him decent compliment :D

Reactions: Anokhi_Laadli

HuriYa

(¯`★´¯)I'll Always Be Daddy's Doll(¯´★`¯)
Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe
yea, you got some good points. but nah I will never be stepping in to fashion designing. Because you cannot do something professional, if you don't like it personally.(my quote)
@Prince_Farry I feel sorry for basim now, never see one person giving him decent compliment :D
well said I agree with yOur Quote..!

Opsss I said True abOut yOur Friend..! :p He shOuld Bring sOme Changes in his Dressing if he wants GoOd Compliment. {(popcorn)}

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
yah true...one should adopt this as hobby instead of taking this to professional level....and nowadays only a guys who are gay are in this professin...no offense...
but basim is still a tough guy...i hope he does something better with his life inshaAllah....[DOUBLEPOST=1362143910][/DOUBLEPOST]
well said I agree with yOur Quote..!

Opsss I said True abOut yOur Friend..! :p He shOuld Bring sOme Changes in his Dressing if he wants GoOd Compliment. {(popcorn)}
he doesn't really care about compliments..but he wants people to dress the way he wants....
so many ppl has said enough things to him but yet he still moves on with this mind....

Reactions: Anokhi_Laadli

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
yah true...one should adopt this as hobby instead of taking this to professional level....and nowadays only a guys who are gay are in this professin...no offense...
but basim is still a tough guy...i hope he does something better with his life inshaAllah....[DOUBLEPOST=1362143910][/DOUBLEPOST]
he doesn't really care about compliments..but he wants people to dress the way he wants....
so many ppl has said enough things to him but yet he still moves on with this mind....
yea, thats a good thing about him. no matter how many times he fail, he never quits.