Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
Reactions: Anokhi_Laadli

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
{(thinkg)} I dont think so! :p
Allah gives you aqal to choose right or wrong. Otherwise for all the bad things we do, we would blame Allah for that.
He does not made us do something, (unless he wants to). He just put dots for us that we have to connect. There good dots and bad dots, we have to ignore bad dots and connects good ones and we use AQAL to choose between them.
Humans are program by Allah.

Reactions: Mahen and ChoCo

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
Allah gives you aqal to choose right or wrong. Otherwise for all the bad things we do, we would blame Allah for that.
He does not made us do something, (unless he wants to). He just put dots for us that we have to connect. There good dots and bad dots, we have to ignore bad dots and connects good ones and we use AQAL to choose between them.
Humans are program by Allah.
{(doh)}programs!
Hmm But designing kurtas is not a good or bad thing! the core concept roots out in our mind and that is from ALLAH! i am just saying this! And i am not saying that i am blaming ALLAH for all the bad things we do! Of course! The Shitaan tempts us on the wrong path!

Reactions: Mahen

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
{(doh)}programs!
Hmm But designing kurtas is not a good or bad thing! the core concept roots out in our mind and that is from ALLAH! i am just saying this! And i am not saying that i am blaming ALLAH for all the bad things we do! Of course! The Shitaan tempts us on the wrong path!
thats what I am saying. Allah gave us AQAL it is totally upon us how to utilize that. Therefore, if we create something bad by using that aqal we cannot say that is Naimat from Allah.
For Example, if a person create guns. Would that be a naimat of Allah ?
Then similarly when a person creates bad designed kurta how would that be a naimat from Allah. ?

Reactions: Mahen and ChoCo

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
thats what I am saying. Allah gave us AQAL it is totally upon us how to utilize that. Therefore, if we create something bad by using that aqal we cannot say that is Naimat from Allah.
Then similarly when a person creates bad designed kurta how would that be a naimat from Allah. ?
{(thinkg)} i agree to that!

Reactions: Mahen and Don

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
{(thinkg)} i agree to that!
programmer k pas har problem ka solution {(hi5)} :p

HuriYa

(¯`★´¯)I'll Always Be Daddy's Doll(¯´★`¯)
Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe
Yahan hO kia raha hay...? :oo[DOUBLEPOST=1361180156][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeh kayse kayse design ane lage hain ? bass last wala hi tohra decent tha..
Ab aisay waisay Jaisay taisay Designs tu bass aisay waisay hi bantay hain..! @Don[DOUBLEPOST=1361180234][/DOUBLEPOST]
agr meri shadi hori hoti to phr koi bat b thi :D
realy nice kurtay... lekin 1 bat smjh ni i ? aapne ye dukan kubse kholi ? :-? ;))
@Anokhi_Laadli
Bhae yah Tu Simple hain aap inhen aam routine main bhi wear ker saktay hain..!

lolxx Dukaan nahi khul sakti mujh se haan Khuli hue band zurOr hO sakti hay..! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1361180417][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice designs last one is kool :)[DOUBLEPOST=1361131422][/DOUBLEPOST]

last he acha hai sirf nelly :p ...
Yah sab ko Last hi acha kyun lag raha hay..? {(thinkg)}

Reactions: Iceage-TM and Mahen