SHΛЯE YOUR OШN PHOТOGЯΛPHY

• Work-from-home

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
IMG_20150504_225218.jpg

Ticket to Eiffel Tower. You have to pay 18 euro to go on the top otherwise 10 euro for the first floor. On the first there is a famous restaurant , of course expensive ( that's why I don't remember it's name). On the top of eiffel tower a very small bar where you can have most expensive vines of the world. 40 euro for one shot. You can see all the paris from top. There are several small resturant and bar ( doesn't mean they only sell alcoholic drinks). If you have some extra money then enjoy the meal on restaurants in ferry. Yes eiffel tower is beauty specially in night. Lekin hai to khamba he lohy ka ;) Remember you wouldn't find french people in paris except center and La de Fance. Rest is full with Turkish, Morocco, Tunisian. Enjoy and leave your comment.

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
View attachment 100272

Ticket to Eiffel Tower. You have to pay 18 euro to go on the top otherwise 10 euro for the first floor. On the first there is a famous restaurant , of course expensive ( that's why I don't remember it's name). On the top of eiffel tower a very small bar where you can have most expensive vines of the world. 40 euro for one shot. You can see all the paris from top. There are several small resturant and bar ( doesn't mean they only sell alcoholic drinks). If you have some extra money then enjoy the meal on restaurants in ferry. Yes eiffel tower is beauty specially in night. Lekin hai to khamba he lohy ka ;) Remember you wouldn't find french people in paris except center and La de Fance. Rest is full with Turkish, Morocco, Tunisian. Enjoy and leave your comment.
That's sum thing about which i can Say '' Woww'' only... NIce Click too (Y)
Thnx for The Info. so have u visited the tower ? :-?

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
Thanks. ni mian ny ticket sirf photo khenchny k liye li the {(care)}
haha U ne Tickets hi Share kiye rather than tower's pic :joy
so i thought seriously PIC lene k liye hi ticket liye honge ;))

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ
View attachment 100272

Informative