Quaid Msg!aye Bacho!

• Work-from-home

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012

No doubt, there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions and spiritual doctrines. Islam is also a code for every Muslim, which regulates his life and his conduct in even politics and economics and the like. It is based upon highest principles of honour, integrity, fair play and justice for all.”
(Jinnah, 5th March 1948)

Come forward as servants of Islam, organize the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.
Expect the best, Prepare for the worst.
Failure is a word unknown to me.
Islam expect every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realize our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past.
My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation.

Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large.

Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.
Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.
With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
There Happy Quaid's Day to all my fellow Pakistanis

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon

No doubt, there are many people who do not quite appreciate when we talk of Islam. Islam is not only a set of rituals, traditions and spiritual doctrines. Islam is also a code for every Muslim, which regulates his life and his conduct in even politics and economics and the like. It is based upon highest principles of honour, integrity, fair play and justice for all.”
(Jinnah, 5th March 1948)

Come forward as servants of Islam, organize the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.
Expect the best, Prepare for the worst.
Failure is a word unknown to me.
Islam expect every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realize our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past.
My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation.
Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large.

Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.
Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.
With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
There Happy Quaid's Day to all my fellow Pakistanis
happy Qaid's Day also to u sis :)

Reactions: Chaya