Pro-palestinian Company!!

• Work-from-home

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Assalaam-O-alaikum

IN the past few weeks, we have been seeing many messages, videos, pictures on social network about the brutality of Israel against our Palestinian Muslim brothers and sisters.

No doubt, this aggression and heinous act of Israeli government is unjustifiable, unethical and non-human. Whole world is condemning this ruthless approach of Israel but unfortunately none of the leaders have taken any ‘significant’ action against Israeli Government.

We Muslim emotionally forwarding emails and message to our friends to Boycott pro-Israeli products such as McDonalds, Starbuck etc in order to bring a ‘financial disaster’ in Israel’s economy which will take time until we really see an impact and how many of us would ‘religiously’ follow and adopt this boycott is also a ‘question mark’ for me.

Yesterday, in conversation with few intellectual friends in my circle, we decided that why don’t we take a ‘different approach’ instead of boycotting pro-Israeli product we approach the leaders of Muslim owned business and ask them to spare few percentage of their profit margin in order to support Palestine Government, if McDonalds can be called as ‘Pro-Israel’ company then why not ‘Harafi’ or Al-Baik be called as ‘Pro-Palestinian companies.

Therefore, I strongly believe that our little effort in convincing few companies can send a very strong message to the world specially to Ruthless Israeli Government that we Muslims are united against any aggression to our fellow Palestinian brother and our financial aid will surely create a great impact in stabilizing the Palestinian Government and re-building their infrastructure and strengthen their military capabilities.

May ALLAH SWT light and guide our ways AMEEN

@h@!der @Shizu @Hoorain @Seap @NailaRubab @Rubi @Fanii @Shiraz-Khan @DesiGirl @fouziakhan @fatimanoor @Hira_Khan @saviou ..... Request Shizu to please tag others as well, it is a very important message and I would like to create as much awareness as possible, khush rahyeh :)

Reactions: saviou

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalaam-O-alaikum

IN the past few weeks, we have been seeing many messages, videos, pictures on social network about the brutality of Israel against our Palestinian Muslim brothers and sisters.

No doubt, this aggression and heinous act of Israeli government is unjustifiable, unethical and non-human. Whole world is condemning this ruthless approach of Israel but unfortunately none of the leaders have taken any ‘significant’ action against Israeli Government.

We Muslim emotionally forwarding emails and message to our friends to Boycott pro-Israeli products such as McDonalds, Starbuck etc in order to bring a ‘financial disaster’ in Israel’s economy which will take time until we really see an impact and how many of us would ‘religiously’ follow and adopt this boycott is also a ‘question mark’ for me.

Yesterday, in conversation with few intellectual friends in my circle, we decided that why don’t we take a ‘different approach’ instead of boycotting pro-Israeli product we approach the leaders of Muslim owned business and ask them to spare few percentage of their profit margin in order to support Palestine Government, if McDonalds can be called as ‘Pro-Israel’ company then why not ‘Harafi’ or Al-Baik be called as ‘Pro-Palestinian companies.

Therefore, I strongly believe that our little effort in convincing few companies can send a very strong message to the world specially to Ruthless Israeli Government that we Muslims are united against any aggression to our fellow Palestinian brother and our financial aid will surely create a great impact in stabilizing the Palestinian Government and re-building their infrastructure and strengthen their military capabilities.

May ALLAH SWT light and guide our ways AMEEN

@h@!der @Shizu @Hoorain @Seap @NailaRubab @Rubi @Fanii @Shiraz-Khan @DesiGirl @fouziakhan @fatimanoor @Hira_Khan @saviou ..... Request Shizu to please tag others as well, it is a very important message and I would like to create as much awareness as possible, khush rahyeh :)

Wa Alaykum Assalam wrwb :)
Ma Sha Allah
bohot acha socha hai aap ne
agar ye mumkin ho to ham sab ko mil kar hamare bhaion ki thori to madad kar sakte hain
Israel ke product boycott karke aur ye dusre products ko barhawa deke kuch to asar kar sakte hain

Jazak Allah Khair janab

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Wa Alaykum Assalam wrwb :)
Ma Sha Allah
bohot acha socha hai aap ne
agar ye mumkin ho to ham sab ko mil kar hamare bhaion ki thori to madad kar sakte hain
Israel ke product boycott karke aur ye dusre products ko barhawa deke kuch to asar kar sakte hain

Jazak Allah Khair janab
Inshallah, hum sab mil kar koshish kartay hain. main bhi approach kar raha hoon personally baRi companies ko aap sab say bhi yehi guzaarish hay. Jazak ALLAH Khair

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
idea is really nice and nobel and apreciatable but i dont think its workable. We the muslims now a days worth nothing.. if we wr such good Muslims we wd hv been united under one umbrella that is Quran and Hadees... instead every other Molvi has his own Daidh Eent ki Masjid. where its really easy to divide Us.. but think about other nations .. r thy like us in their daily life or religious approach? right or rong is not in question but faith and belief is.

i pray and support u here :)

Reactions: Seap and thefire1

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Haider bhai. .... now the new generation is getting educated and I am sure we will be United again soon Inshallah.

I know Western world has adopted Islamic education to create a humanly environment but end of the day this is our asset our core agenda of life. .. we may be ignorant but once we implement these teaching into our lives we will be United again.

idea is really nice and nobel and apreciatable but i dont think its workable. We the muslims now a days worth nothing.. if we wr such good Muslims we wd hv been united under one umbrella that is Quran and Hadees... instead every other Molvi has his own Daidh Eent ki Masjid. where its really easy to divide Us.. but think about other nations .. r thy like us in their daily life or religious approach? right or rong is not in question but faith and belief is.

i pray and support u here :)

Reactions: Seap

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Nice and creative idea...
I would like you all listen this BIYAN
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THIS

Moreover we should bycott ISRAEL product as much as we can. We can replace cosmetics and day to day products easily. There should not be any excuse for that. Try to emphasis in your circle to do this .

This is the first time i saw Pakistanies are atleast speaking for this . Otherwise this war is not new , happening from many many years..... Jaisy aik commercial roz ankhon k samny chalta hy , tak we hum inspire ho jayn. Issi terhan iss topic per baat kertay raihna lazmi hy. Yaqeen manayn , aj hum baat kerna chor dyn kal log tazkara b nhe kerny walay.

Baqi companies apna initiative layn , Jo bhi woh ker sakain.

Reactions: thefire1

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Walaikum asalam I appreciate u n or idea its really great idea :) very nice step may Allah count our lliltle efforts I always with true n off course with Islam but m little. Aam si bandi I'll try my best