Pakistan Khappay!

• Work-from-home
Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT

On July 26, 1955 a baby boy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. The boy had a privileged childhood. At that time no one knew that this kid would some day become the president of Pakistan and would chant the slogan of Pakistan Khappay!

Yes! The boy was none other than Asif Ali Zardari son of Hakim Ali Zardari. He comes from a prominent Baloch family from Sindh. He received his primary education at the Karachi Grammar School and his secondary education at Cadet College Petaro. It is said though not verified from any authentic source that he pursued his further education in London where he studied Business.

“While there he attended the London School of Business Studies and received a Bachelor of Education degree. His official biography says he attended a commercial college called Pedinton School. But a search of tertiary educational institutions in London showed no such school, and associates said he did not finish his studies,” said the NYT report by Jane Perlez.

It quoted Zardari as saying: “I do have a degree. That is not an issue. I attended the London School of Business Studies much before I was married. I think it’s a B Ed degree. I haven’t really looked at it.” Say it again Mr. President! Pakistan Khappay!

Zardari got married to Benazir Bhutto in 1987. It was said to be an arrange marriage. Sources say that the marriage was totally customary. The very next year in 1988 the couple was blessed with a baby boy. They named him Bilawal Zardari. Now the chair person of Pakistan People’s Party and the co-chair person of PPP is Asif Ali Zardari. Pakistan Khappay!
Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto was triumphant in general election in 1988 and became the Prime Minister of Pakistan and Zardari became member of National Assembly. He served as investment and environment minister in Bhutto’s first tenure. It was then he was labeled as Mr. 10%. In this context The Sunday Times in its September 07, 2008 issue says, “Pakistan’s new president, Asif Ali Zardari, better known as Mr. Ten Per Cent – except to those who say it was Thirty Per Cent – is the controversial former playboy and widower of the late Benazir Bhutto.”
Hold on readers! I am wondering it says Mr. 30% and a controversial former playboy … Pakistan Khappay!

Mr. Zardari was in immense snag when he was indicted in 1990 of fastening a remote controlled bomb to the leg of a Pakistani born British businessman Murtaza Hussain Bukhari and later on sending him into a bank to withdraw money from his account as suborn. Brutal, atrocious, malicious, spiteful and how cruel it is? The charge was never proved that is why Mr. President says, Pakistan Khappay!

Mr. Zardari was appointed as finance minister By Benazir Bhutto during her second term as prime minister. He has various charges against him including murder, money embezzlement and money laundering. Mr. Zardari remained imprisoned for almost eleven years.

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has made available a detailed account of Asif Ali Zardari’s possessions to an accountability court (AC). The list includes Agricultural land in Nawabshah, Hyderabad, Tando Allah yar, 4,000 kanal on Simli dam, 80 acres at Hawkes Bay, shares in five Sugar Mills, 70% shares in Decon Engineering (Pvt.) Limited. President Zardari has foreign assets in almost twenty four companies Boomer Finance and Capricon Trading being the most eminent in fraud charges. Furthermore property in United Kingdom, Belgium and in Unites states of America. And around twenty eight bank accounts in various countries. Pakistan Khappay!

One of the sub committee of United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs carried out a study on money laundering. They prepared four case studies of the most corrupt clients of Citibank USA. Unluckily one of those four people is Mr. Zardari. The report says, “Citibank had Asif Ali Zardari of Pakistan as a client even though John Reed the CEO had been advised by his own Citibank staff to stay far away from him because of allegations of corruption.” The same report says, “It has been reported that the government of Pakistan claims that Ms. Bhutto and Mr. Zardari stole over $1 billion from the country.” Pakistan Khappay!
In addition to these scams and embezzlement cases Mr. Zardari was accused as murderer of Mir Murtaza Bhutto by Fatima Bhutto and Ghinwa Bhutto. In States Times April 07, 2010 issue it has been cited by Qamar Yousafzai, “Fatima insists Zardari is the murderer of her father even though he has been acquitted of the charge. Lack of sufficient evidences has been cited.” Pakistan Khappay!