❥❥ღ ☆º ❥❥SuB Ki LaAdAli GuRiYa❥❥ღ ☆º ❥❥
VIP
Oct 18, 2013
Aslaam o alaikum
To All TM Members
hmmmm mujhy colour Scheme Bnani hai

mera colour Scheme hai
Cyan and Purple
mene ye colours is liye select kiye hain kyun k ye buhat lite colours hen or ankhon ko thandak pohnchaty
hen
Cyan and Purple color atractive colours hen
hum in colours se apne home decorate kr skty hen jesy furniture+ home Appliance+pc+mobiles+cars+toys etc

Colors
Colors is all around us. We see it all the time. Most of us have no idea the impact color has on our lives. This impact of the many colors in our environment is usually not conscious. Sometimes we get an uneasy feeling in certain rooms or very relaxed in another, but we call this a mood. The "color of mood" can be what is surrounding us.

Color is a vibration of light. In dim light, the color we see will seem different than in bright sun light. Everyone doesn't see the color frequency in exactly the same way. For example, I see a color I call blue-green, which to me is blue with a touch of green. Someone else may call the color green-blue, because he sees more green than I do. Even color-blind people are affected by color.

Color and personality
Color research is going on in laboratories all over the world. Color therapy is being used by psychologists and business people.

In other words, color is in every part of life. Take a moment every day to look around you and feel the colors, enjoy the colors. Live your life in full color.
You should have a proper balance of all the main colors in your life. The colors that affect your emotions and well being are blue, red, green, yellow, and purple.

Colors vibrate different types of energy around you...
Such as serenity, courage, creativity, etc.
Missing colors can be missing joys or chances.

Cyan
a greenish-blue color —used in photography and color printing of one of the primary colors
Cyan is a name used to describe colours in the blue/green part of the spectrum. It also represents a British rock band and a Japanese cat. ...
Probably the first stone used for ornamental purposes was a smooth colored river rock. Or maybe a pretty river stone was spotted before a hunter successfully got his dinner. The hunter then carried that pretty river stone with him as his lucky hunting stone. Stones of all kinds have played a very important part of the history of humans. From little river stones to huge stones, such as at Stonehenge, stones of all sizes and types have been called "the bones of Mother Earth". Stones have been used as talismans and amulets since recorded history and likely before that.

Purple
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.
Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Wearing Purple
Wear purple when you want to encourage fantasy, mystery and imagination.

136058965878631688.jpg

@[USERGROUP=109]Tag_TM[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=86]TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP]