Help My Assignmnet Plizzzz Help :(

• Work-from-home

Lightman

TM Star
Aug 27, 2009
FrOnT Of YoUr EyEs
I have sent you an updated code with some minor modifications and added comments. And you programmed really well, but few things i didn't like but program still works.
  • There is no error checking i.e. input validation (but maybe you have not leaned it yet so its ok).
  • in your if/else if conditions you have some hard coded values/calculation e.g 50*0.439, ideally it should have been like remainingUnits*priceOverFiftyUnity; and you can define your prices as a constant. (just something to consider in future).
Overall it was an impressive work and you have done really good without anyones help (you should be proud of yourself).

Reactions: Bird-Of-Paradise

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ
I have sent you an updated code with some minor modifications and added comments. And you programmed really well, but few things i didn't like but program still works.
  • There is no error checking i.e. input validation (but maybe you have not leaned it yet so its ok).
  • in your if/else if conditions you have some hard coded values/calculation e.g 50*0.439, ideally it should have been like remainingUnits*priceOverFiftyUnity; and you can define your prices as a constant. (just something to consider in future).
Overall it was an impressive work and you have done really good without anyones help (you should be proud of yourself).
Thank u v much for ur help I have to submit it do I'll make sure to update with these changes :).....