Musharraf's Exclusive Interview!

• Work-from-home

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
ecollezioni, post: 1958456, member: 72304"]no offences mate but i think u r a fool who thinks that Muslims r behind all these terrorist activities no sir, Islam literally means peace n whosoever is indulged in terrorist activities is not a Muslim, its all fabricated stories which u see n hear on media if u really wana find out who is behind all this then read what ex-CIA officials n analyst have to say on this n y they say what they say...so here's a suggestion for u mate first carefully analyse everything n then blame anyone or anything...,
Dear lecollezioni, Wow what a wisdom calling other people as fool. Is this what religion teaches.... Let me tell you..Religion creates false hopes and false emotion in the minds of people. Religion creates people like Qadri who act like zombies. They don't hesitate to kill innocent. Religion creates suicide bombers. You are wrong in judging me,I don't think Muslims are behind any terrorist activities and don't judge other people, becuase it is judgment that defeat us and improve your English grammar. I am thinking only for my country. Religion creates a society full with hypocrites. Quid e Azam hated theocracy. He wanted Pakistan to be a secular state.

lecollezioni

Mar 12, 2013
sardinia
Dear lecollezioni, Wow what a wisdom calling other people as fool. Is this what religion teaches.... Let me tell you..Religion creates false hopes and false emotion in the minds of people. Religion creates people like Qadri who act like zombies. They don't hesitate to kill innocent. Religion creates suicide bombers. You are wrong in judging me,I don't think Muslims are behind any terrorist activities and don't judge other people, becuase it is judgment that defeat us and improve your English grammar. I am thinking only for my country. Religion creates a society full with hypocrites. Quid e Azam hated theocracy. He wanted Pakistan to be a secular state.
yes sir u r right i called u a fool cause u don't know what is religion u haven't studied religion n what purpose does it serve n do u think that without religion there can b any purpose of human existence??? religion gave u purpose religion taught u what u r n y were humans created. nice theory mate but i disagree with u its not religion which creates false hope n false emotion in the minds of the people. i would suggest u to study Islam thoroughly because its the only acceptable religion in the eyes of ALLAH (SWT) n ALLAH (SWT) says in the glorious Quran, "and who ever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the loser." so first study religion n then speak cause then u'll be able to identify the true picture of religion. religion never creates people like Qadri, religion creates people like our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), religion creates people like Hazrat Umar n Hazrat Essa n so on n so forth. qadri is nobody. read the book of Dr.Micheal Brant (ex CIA operative) n u'll find out who is behind all these suicide bombings n who is involved in secterian violence worldwide. alright may b i judged u wrong n u r right nobody has the right to judge anyone then who r u to judge Qadri my friend??? u r going against what u said. yeah u r right i need to improve my english overall not just grammar n i know it. i never claimed that my english is good but have u gone through your english??? if not i would suggest that u should n u'll find out many mistakes my friend. u really need to clear your concepts mate, Quaid-e-azam never wanted Pakistan to b a secular state. read Quaid-e-azam's speech in which he said, "we did not demand Pakistan simply to have a piece of land but we wanted a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic Principles". Quaid-e-azam was a staunch believer of Two Nation Theory my friend. read all his speeches n u'll find out urself that u r wrong. don't associate anything idiotic with the father of the Nation when u don't know anything.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Wow, what a judgment, I don't know religion and you know every abc of religion. Religion gives purpose of life, you must be kidding. Religion creates fear and false hopes in the minds of people. They creates zombie. People who are control by false emtion. They create hypocrites For example the dogma eternal Punishment in the religion,it is perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture. Creating fear of hell in the minds of children is like torturing your own children. Is that purpose of life. No civilized men ever believed in this dogma. and i see only junglie can believes in these doctrines. Jungli (Barbaric) people don't hesitate to call other people fool and quaid wasn't favor of Theocracy. He never want theocracy in Pakistan. He knew if theocracy comes in Pakistan people like you will kill other innocent people thinking them as fool. Here is qoute of Quid... Pakistan was meant to be a secular state for all people of Pakistan. ...... Quaid-e-Azam Ali Jinnah did not name Pakistan an Islamic Republic. Pakistan should become the Republic of Pakistan. Jinnah had reiterated secularism and wanted to keep state and religion apart .... Quaid-e-Azam clearly opposed a “theocratic state” ruled by the fanatic like you...
:)

lecollezioni

Mar 12, 2013
sardinia
Wow, what a judgment, I don't know religion and you know every abc of religion. Religion gives purpose of life, you must be kidding. Religion creates fear and false hopes in the minds of people. They creates zombie. People who are control by false emtion. They create hypocrites For example the dogma eternal Punishment in the religion,it is perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture. Creating fear of hell in the minds of children is like torturing your own children. Is that purpose of life. No civilized men ever believed in this dogma. and i see only junglie can believes in these doctrines. Jungli (Barbaric) people don't hesitate to call other people fool and quaid wasn't favor of Theocracy. He never want theocracy in Pakistan. He knew if theocracy comes in Pakistan people like you will kill other innocent people thinking them as fool. Here is qoute of Quid... Pakistan was meant to be a secular state for all people of Pakistan. ...... Quaid-e-Azam Ali Jinnah did not name Pakistan an Islamic Republic. Pakistan should become the Republic of Pakistan. Jinnah had reiterated secularism and wanted to keep state and religion apart .... Quaid-e-Azam clearly opposed a “theocratic state” ruled by the fanatic like you...
:)
yes ma friend i do from the definition of religion to every religion that exists islam,shintoism,christianity,buddhism,hinduism,judaism,taoism,confucionism etc u name it but no one has the complete knowledge there is always room for knowledge. no em not kidding it is the purpose of life n the purpose is to know who created u n why. u r saying same thing over n over again if u have some sound evidence then prove it or u want me to send u an invitation to do it?? :p lol alright lets say religion creates fear or perhaps because its inevitable cause its a part of life now then u think that creating fear of hell in the minds of children is like torturing your own children ok fine fair enough but its not religion its the reward n punishment system which exists everywhere in school, at work its everywhere if u do something good in life u get good results if u do bad consequently the outcome is bad so its not about torturing ur children. consider this if a teacher tells his student that if he fails to submit the assignment, he'll be punished which is a reality as it happens in schools so does that mean that the teacher is torturing the student by creating fear in his mind??? i don't think so. creating fear of hell in the minds of the children..... yadda yadda yadda wow that's one hell of an explanation man :p
now then, if u wana prove that Quaid-e-Azam wanted a secular Pakistan then quote any speech which shows that which proves your point otherwise we can go round n round over n over again without any conclusion ma friend

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
In my views religion is main thing which stops pakistan from progressing. People are fools and fascistics. They start killing people in the name of religion.
i never took u seriously buddy, but this time u HIT right on the spot![DOUBLEPOST=1365310502][/DOUBLEPOST]whew, i was wondering why dont we just accept the fact that we are realy influenced by westerners, we all are talking about Pakistan by using a "firangi" language... ??{(thinkg)} (n that includes me as well {(doh)} )

Reactions: HorrorReturns

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
i never took u seriously buddy, but this time u HIT right on the spot![DOUBLEPOST=1365310502][/DOUBLEPOST]whew, i was wondering why dont we just accept the fact that we are realy influenced by westerners, we all are talking about Pakistan by using a "firangi" language... ??{(thinkg)} (n that includes me as well {(doh)} )
language se kuch nhi hota adi bro! ,,{(popcorn)}
khair religion ki jahan tak bata hay to religion problem nhi hay problem wo log hain jo religion ka naam le ar ghalat kaam akrte hain us k liye religion ko kio blame karna??
hmara religion progress se nhi rokta ,,jis tara usse conceive iya ja rha hay aur jis ghalat niyat se apne maqsad may religion ka naam le kar bach nikalne ki koshish may hain!
Religion jo sikhata hay wo aik aggregate level progress hay,,jo log religion ka naam badnam kar rhe hain wo individual level pey progress k liye ye sab karing!
to religion ka kia kasoor?? :s

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
khair religion ki jahan tak bata hay to religion problem nhi hay problem wo log hain jo religion ka naam le ar ghalat kaam akrte hain us k liye religion ko kio blame karna??
hmara religion progress se nhi rokta ,,jis tara usse conceive iya ja rha hay aur jis ghalat niyat se apne maqsad may religion ka naam le kar bach nikalne ki koshish may hain!
Religion jo sikhata hay wo aik aggregate level progress hay,,jo log religion ka naam badnam kar rhe hain wo individual level pey progress k liye ye sab karing!
i never blame religion at all :)
but when we are talking about pakistan. then i would say yes. cuz MAJORITY of our madrasas are just educating hatred to the students, n thats a fact we all should face it.

horror bro ki ye lines "They start killing people in the name of religion." is se hum inkar to nai ker sakte na? ye to ho raha hai pak me hum sab jante hain.

ek buhat hi maroof maulana sahab ne kaha hai, "Pakistan ko sab se zayada nuksan siyasat daan, or mullao se hai"

kis tarha k siysat dan or mullao ki bat ki bat kahi hai unhu ne e all know that :)

ese mullah ap ko kisi ek firke me nai milenge her firke me dastiyab hain.
Ilm durust nai taleem ka nizam durust nahi hai pakistan me.
jo waqai durust ilm rakhta ho chahe wo deeni ho ya duniya wi wo kabhi bhi hatred nahi phelaega... kyu k "Ilm hi insan ko Insan banata hai" :)

n yep i know language se kuch nai hota, but kuch ajeeb nai lagta hum burai to westeners ki khoob kerte hain per zaban un ki istemal kerte hain. kapre un k dhung se pehente hain technology un ki istemal kerte hain. hai na baat sochne ki ?? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365313065][/DOUBLEPOST]yaha jo baat @HorrorReturns ne ki
me us me kai bato se ikhtelaf bhi kerta hun per kai bato se itefaq bhi kerta hun.

but jo bat yaha @lecollezioni bro ne ki, un sab me mujeh ye acha laga that he is trying to do something for this nation. n on that note i realy appriciate u, cuz system k bahar reh ker system ko blame kerna bht asan hota hai, but system me dakhil ho ker use durust kerne ki himmat bht kam logo me hoti hai or @lecollezioni bro ap un me se ek ho. so best of luck n i realy appriciate u in that.

now comming back on the topic, its a human nature, achai bht jaldi bhula di jati hai or zara c bhi burai ta umer yad rehti hai. thats what the story is with mushrraf.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
yes ma friend i do from the definition of religion to every religion that exists islam,shintoism,christianity,buddhism,hinduism,judaism,taoism,confucionism etc u name it but no one has the complete knowledge there is always room for knowledge. no em not kidding it is the purpose of life n the purpose is to know who created u n why. u r saying same thing over n over again if u have some sound evidence then prove it or u want me to send u an invitation to do it?? :p lol alright lets say religion creates fear or perhaps because its inevitable cause its a part of life now then u think that creating fear of hell in the minds of children is like torturing your own children ok fine fair enough but its not religion its the reward n punishment system which exists everywhere in school, at work its everywhere if u do something good in life u get good results if u do bad consequently the outcome is bad so its not about torturing ur children. consider this if a teacher tells his student that if he fails to submit the assignment, he'll be punished which is a reality as it happens in schools so does that mean that the teacher is torturing the student by creating fear in his mind??? i don't think so. creating fear of hell in the minds of the children..... yadda yadda yadda wow that's one hell of an explanation man :p
now then, if u wana prove that Quaid-e-Azam wanted a secular Pakistan then quote any speech which shows that which proves your point otherwise we can go round n round over n over again without any conclusion ma friend
Purpose of life, Religion doesn't give any thing about purpose of life.. Religious books, no one can understand them. For example Quran, Common men can't understand Quran. First you have to learn arabic language and arabic people can't udnerstand quran... and I know majority of People here haven't truly understood quran by themselves. Here people are believing in religion because they are afraid of death at they same time they aren't following quran and message of Quran.. There is hypocrisy in their hearts....For example take girls in this foram, they put such avatar on their profile which violates message of Hijab in quran. They only cling to islam because they are afraid of death and you gave me example of school. Do teachers in the school burn their children in Fire. This is called religion of Baap Dada and quran clearly opposed such religion... Why there is example of Baap Dada religion in quran.. Because today many muslims are following Baap dada religion.... They read quran but don't understand it. If a children fails then teacher doesn't cursed they child eternaly, He gives more chance.. What chance has god given to his children... and God is so selfish that he doesn't care for his good people.. Like good christian will also go to hell because they haven't accepted Islam...Thank you...[DOUBLEPOST=1365345796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Majority of people following religion are bad with their religion.. it is because religions are so difficult to follow and there is alway fear in the minds of people...That God will burn them in the fire of Hell.. Think for you miss hoorain burning in hell.... Do you think it is necessary to create such fear in the mind of children... When these children grow they bring religion in everything... For example if you are listening song... Some mullah will come and say you will burn in the hell for listening songs....

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Purpose of life, Religion doesn't give any thing about purpose of life.. Religious books, no one can understand them. For example Quran, Common men can't understand Quran. First you have to learn arabic language and arabic people can't udnerstand quran... and I know majority of People here haven't truly understood quran by themselves. Here people are believing in religion because they are afraid of death at they same time they aren't following quran and message of Quran.. There is hypocrisy in their hearts....For example take girls in this foram, they put such avatar on their profile which violates message of Hijab in quran. They only cling to islam because they are afraid of death and you gave me example of school. Do teachers in the school burn their children in Fire. This is called religion of Baap Dada and quran clearly opposed such religion... Why there is example of Baap Dada religion in quran.. Because today many muslims are following Baap dada religion.... They read quran but don't understand it. If a children fails then teacher doesn't cursed they child eternaly, He gives more chance.. What chance has god given to his children... and God is so selfish that he doesn't care for his good people.. Like good christian will also go to hell because they haven't accepted Islam...Thank you...[DOUBLEPOST=1365345796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Majority of people following religion are bad with their religion.. it is because religions are so difficult to follow and there is alway fear in the minds of people...That God will burn them in the fire of Hell.. Think for you miss hoorain burning in hell.... Do you think it is necessary to create such fear in the mind of children... When these children grow they bring religion in everything... For example if you are listening song... Some mullah will come and say you will burn in the hell for listening songs....
i'll surely get afraid if someone comes n suddenly says oh what r u doing mad girl,ALLAH will burn u in hell if u dont stop it and say tauba etc...
jab tak muje wo banda samjhayega nhi aisa karna kio mana hay is se kia nuqsan hoga ya isse chorna hmare liye kaise better hay,,,us k baad hum jo akrte hain un amal k zimedar hum khud hain! no one is perfect for sure
par mazhab may insano k liye jo b rules hain un may se aik b muje aja tak inasniyat k nuqsan k liye nhi laggi!
koi aik baat aap btayain jo aggregate level pey insaniyat k liye nuqsan deh hay par mazhab may usse as a rule /farz rakha gya hay?

Reactions: HorrorReturns

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Dude,I am taking in firangi language because majority of people in Pakistan are ignorant.. I let them live in their fool's paradise.. If i talk in urdu they start giving fatwa about me.. So only those will come to debate with me who have knowledge and wisdom.. Mr lecollezioni have a very little wisdom but still i am amusing my heart with him...[DOUBLEPOST=1365347235][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'll surely get afraid if someone comes n suddenly says oh what r u doing mad girl,ALLAH will burn u in hell if u dont stop it and say tauba etc...
jab tak muje wo banda samjhayega nhi aisa karna kio mana hay is se kia nuqsan hoga ya isse chorna hmare liye kaise better hay,,,us k baad hum jo akrte hain un amal k zimedar hum khud hain! no one is perfect for sure
par mazhab may insano k liye jo b rules hain un may se aik b muje aja tak inasniyat k nuqsan k liye nhi laggi!
koi aik baat aap btayain jo aggregate level pey insaniyat k liye nuqsan deh hay par mazhab may usse as a rule /farz rakha gya hay?
I like apa's wisdom....I can tell you hundred of things apa.. There is no Zakir naik here... Let'start and give honest answer
1.-------
اگر آپ کسی بھی علامہ ، مولانا، مفتی سے یہ سوال پوچھیں کہ ایک بدکار ، بد اخلاق اور بدتہذہب مسلمان ہے ۔۔ دوسرا شخص غیر مسلم ہے لیکن انتہائ با اخلاق، خدمت خلق کے جذبے سے سرشار اور نیک ہے۔۔ کون جنت میں جائے گا اور کون جہنم میں؟؟؟تو آپ کو یہی جواب ملے گا کہ بد کار مسلمان بالآخر جنت میں جائے گا اور نیک غیر مسلم کیلئے جہنم ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کیلئے ٹھکانہ بنے گی۔
اب کہاں انسانیت ہے اپا کہ مسلمان جنت جاے گا اور کافر جلے گا
Ess baat ka koi jowab do...
Mazhab ne hameshay mardon ki zaida favor ki hai.. aurat ko dabaya hai hr mazhab ne ... mardon ki khidamat kay lie aurtaon ko pata nhi kaisay kaisay daraya hai keh jo aurat mard ka hukam nhi manti us peh fristhay lanat kartay hain Hum bistri wali baat hai..
Baqi cheezian bad mian discuss kartay hain

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
Dude,I am taking in firangi language because majority of people in Pakistan are ignorant.. I let them live in their fool's paradise.. If i talk in urdu they start giving fatwa about me.. So only those will come to debate with me who have knowledge and wisdom.. Mr lecollezioni have a very little wisdom but still i am amusing my heart with him...[DOUBLEPOST=1365347235][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like apa's wisdom....I can tell you hundred of things apa.. There is no Zakir naik here... Let'start and give honest answer
1.-------
اگر آپ کسی بھی علامہ ، مولانا، مفتی سے یہ سوال پوچھیں کہ ایک بدکار ، بد اخلاق اور بدتہذہب مسلمان ہے ۔۔ دوسرا شخص غیر مسلم ہے لیکن انتہائ با اخلاق، خدمت خلق کے جذبے سے سرشار اور نیک ہے۔۔ کون جنت میں جائے گا اور کون جہنم میں؟؟؟تو آپ کو یہی جواب ملے گا کہ بد کار مسلمان بالآخر جنت میں جائے گا اور نیک غیر مسلم کیلئے جہنم ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کیلئے ٹھکانہ بنے گی۔
Mazhab ne hameshay mardon ki zaida favor ki hai.. aurat ko dabaya hai hr mazhab ne ... mardon ki khidamat kay lie aurtaon ko pata nhi kaisay kaisay daraya hai keh jo aurat mard ka hukam nhi manti us peh fristhay lanat kartay hain Hum bistri wali baat hai..
lols mene jo kaha wo sab k lie kaha generaly.
ok but abhi me ap ko mukhatib ker k kahing k ye off topic hoing disscusion. so lets just not ruin this thread.with off topic posts :)

Reactions: hoorain

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
1.-------
sawal pey sawal karna bad manners may aata hay /:)

khair aurton ko is mazhab ne hi haqooq dilwaye hain is baat se to koi inkar nhi,,,aurton mardon k liye jo b rules hain un k tmam relationships n society may rehtey huye unhe peaceful zzindagi guzarne k liye hain,bohat si cheezain filwaqt hmari samajh se bahir hoti hay par mature hone tak aur situation aane pe cheezain clear hone lagti hay cauzz life is a learning process ye learning end tak chalti hay,,Khaliq ko makhlooq ki behtari ki ziada parwah hay,,,,jo log waqe hi sahi se mazhab ko and ALLAH ki btayi gai baton ko as guideline le kar chal rhe hain they seems more satisfied as compared to others!
it does not mean k jaise bohat se mulla hazraat mazhab se drate hain baat baat pe jahanum ka drawa daite hain Mazhab wo hay,,its just a guideline jis pe chalne se na sirf aik insan ki zindagi behtar rehti hay balkey society pe b positive impact parta hay,,Mazzhab koi aisi cheez nhi hay jaise bna diya gya hay kuch horrible sa torturing image,,i dont know log aisa kio samajhne lag gaye hain ya KIN logon ne ye khayal phailana shuroo kiya aur logon k mind may ye baat daal di aur kis maqsad k tehat...

PAr khair let's stop it here ye sab batain thread se hat kar hain {(popcorn)}[DOUBLEPOST=1365383518][/DOUBLEPOST]
i never blame religion at all :)
but when we are talking about pakistan. then i would say yes. cuz MAJORITY of our madrasas are just educating hatred to the students, n thats a fact we all should face it.

horror bro ki ye lines "They start killing people in the name of religion." is se hum inkar to nai ker sakte na? ye to ho raha hai pak me hum sab jante hain.

ek buhat hi maroof maulana sahab ne kaha hai, "Pakistan ko sab se zayada nuksan siyasat daan, or mullao se hai"

kis tarha k siysat dan or mullao ki bat ki bat kahi hai unhu ne e all know that :)

ese mullah ap ko kisi ek firke me nai milenge her firke me dastiyab hain.
Ilm durust nai taleem ka nizam durust nahi hai pakistan me.
jo waqai durust ilm rakhta ho chahe wo deeni ho ya duniya wi wo kabhi bhi hatred nahi phelaega... kyu k "Ilm hi insan ko Insan banata hai" :)

n yep i know language se kuch nai hota, but kuch ajeeb nai lagta hum burai to westeners ki khoob kerte hain per zaban un ki istemal kerte hain. kapre un k dhung se pehente hain technology un ki istemal kerte hain. hai na baat sochne ki ?? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365313065][/DOUBLEPOST]yaha jo baat @HorrorReturns ne ki
me us me kai bato se ikhtelaf bhi kerta hun per kai bato se itefaq bhi kerta hun.

but jo bat yaha @lecollezioni bro ne ki, un sab me mujeh ye acha laga that he is trying to do something for this nation. n on that note i realy appriciate u, cuz system k bahar reh ker system ko blame kerna bht asan hota hai, but system me dakhil ho ker use durust kerne ki himmat bht kam logo me hoti hai or @lecollezioni bro ap un me se ek ho. so best of luck n i realy appriciate u in that.

now comming back on the topic, its a human nature, achai bht jaldi bhula di jati hai or zara c bhi burai ta umer yad rehti hai. thats what the story is with mushrraf.
thats true,,so called mullao se pak ko nuqsan hay hmari youth ki nafsiyat barbad kar rhe hain ye log,,
i was just pointing out we cant say religion progress se rokta hay ya uski wja se problem hay
problem un logon ki wja se hay jo religion ko apne bure maqasad ya anfrat phailne k liye istamal akrte hain,,,
hala k mazhab k ilawa insaniyat k tehat b ye hatred ,section etc kahi b hmara mazhab hamain nhi sikhata! Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) ki life history hmare saamne hay,,,Youth ko itni awareness honi chahiye shuroo se hi k koi b baat hamain pta chalti hay to hamain usse compare karna chahiye k kia ye hmare nabi ne hamain sikhayi ALLAH ne iska kahi hukam diya agar nhi to usse reject karain chahey wo hmare parents hi hamain sikha rhe hain asur chahey wo mazhab ka naam le kar k bta rhe hain!

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
sawal pey sawal karna bad manners may aata hay /:)

khair aurton ko is mazhab ne hi haqooq dilwaye hain is baat se to koi inkar nhi,,,aurton mardon k liye jo b rules hain un k tmam relationships n society may rehtey huye unhe peaceful zzindagi guzarne k liye hain,bohat si cheezain filwaqt hmari samajh se bahir hoti hay par mature hone tak aur situation aane pe cheezain clear hone lagti hay cauzz life is a learning process ye learning end tak chalti hay,,Khaliq ko makhlooq ki behtari ki ziada parwah hay,,,,jo log waqe hi sahi se mazhab ko and ALLAH ki btayi gai baton ko as guideline le kar chal rhe hain they seems more satisfied as compared to others!
it does not mean k jaise bohat se mulla hazraat mazhab se drate hain baat baat pe jahanum ka drawa daite hain Mazhab wo hay,,its just a guideline jis pe chalne se na sirf aik insan ki zindagi behtar rehti hay balkey society pe b positive impact parta hay,,Mazzhab koi aisi cheez nhi hay jaise bna diya gya hay kuch horrible sa torturing image,,i dont know log aisa kio samajhne lag gaye hain ya KIN logon ne ye khayal phailana shuroo kiya aur logon k mind may ye baat daal di aur kis maqsad k tehat...

PAr khair let's stop it here ye sab batain thread se hat kar hain {(popcorn)}[DOUBLEPOST=1365383518][/DOUBLEPOST]
thats true,,so called mullao se pak ko nuqsan hay hmari youth ki nafsiyat barbad kar rhe hain ye log,,
i was just pointing out we cant say religion progress se rokta hay ya uski wja se problem hay
problem un logon ki wja se hay jo religion ko apne bure maqasad ya anfrat phailne k liye istamal akrte hain,,,
hala k mazhab k ilawa insaniyat k tehat b ye hatred ,section etc kahi b hmara mazhab hamain nhi sikhata! Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) ki life history hmare saamne hay,,,Youth ko itni awareness honi chahiye shuroo se hi k koi b baat hamain pta chalti hay to hamain usse compare karna chahiye k kia ye hmare nabi ne hamain sikhayi ALLAH ne iska kahi hukam diya agar nhi to usse reject karain chahey wo hmare parents hi hamain sikha rhe hain asur chahey wo mazhab ka naam le kar k bta rhe hain!
yep thats what i said, u know me... mene kabhi pori community ko point out nai kia ager us community ka ek banda corrupt ho to.
the thing is yehi mazhab islam, saudia me bhi hai, or strickly sharia law hai, but waha ye sab nai dekhne ko milta jo pakistan me hota hai.
so of course religion does not have to do anything with that but some so called mullahs hain jo masoom or jazbati awam k jazbat se khelte hain. {(popcorn)}

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
yep thats what i said, u know me... mene kabhi pori community ko point out nai kia ager us community ka ek banda corrupt ho to.
the thing is yehi mazhab islam, saudia me bhi hai, or strickly sharia law hai, but waha ye sab nai dekhne ko milta jo pakistan me hota hai.
so of course religion does not have to do anything with that but some so called mullahs hain jo masoom or jazbati awam k jazbat se khelte hain. {(popcorn)}
true {(popcorn)}

Reactions: Atif-adi

lecollezioni

Mar 12, 2013
sardinia
when i say religion gives purpose to life i mean that without religion there is no point to live. its religion which tells when the universe came into being through Quran n who created it n its not me who's saying this. all the scientist even admit that there is no purpose without religion n there's a creator who created this world n everything that exists. no ma friend u r wrong we can understand Quran but we don't read it so how will we understand n for ur kind information Quran has been translated in english,urdu n lots of other languages as well so u can't say that nobody understands religious books or Quran in particular. those who read in the name of their lord n those who strive its not difficult for them to understand the glorious book. i've lived in KSA for most of my life n i can assure u that arabic people who understand Quran r in majority. no people believe in their God cause they have faith cause they know who is absolute eternal n merciful n who is all soverign n that's y they r afraid of him. sorry to say but u've got it wrong all together. as i said earlier don't follow the forum girls don't follow qadri if u wana follow someone follow Prophet Muhammad n his teachings. that school example was to explain the reward n punishment concept n it was in response to your call that religion creates fear n yadda yadda yadda. don't associate anything with Quran until u have proper quotation from the Holy book please its a humble request to u. if u think u r right then please quote a translation from the Quran as prove. well we r not god's children ma friend we are his vicegerents we are represnetatives of god on earth n god has given us chance in this life ma friend but giving u a free will to choose your path. its totally upto us what we choose for ourselves just like a school where everything is first taught then comes the examination day n those who fail r left behind as a punishment. its really sad to know that u think god is selfish no sir God is not selfish n even if u think He is then please support your argument with an example or anything else so that i get the opportunity to prove u wrong with my explanation.
[DOUBLEPOST=1365438176][/DOUBLEPOST]when i say religion gives purpose to life i mean that without religion there is no point to live. its religion which tells when the universe came into being through Quran n who created it n its not me who's saying this. all the scientist even admit that there is no purpose without religion n there's a creator who created this world n everything that exists. no ma friend u r wrong we can understand Quran but we don't read it so how will we understand n for ur kind information Quran has been translated in english,urdu n lots of other languages as well so u can't say that nobody understands religious books or Quran in particular. those who read in the name of their lord n those who strive its not difficult for them to understand the glorious book. i've lived in KSA for most of my life n i can assure u that arabic people who understand Quran r in majority. no people believe in their God cause they have faith cause they know who is absolute eternal n merciful n who is all soverign n that's y they r afraid of him. sorry to say but u've got it wrong all together. as i said earlier don't follow the forum girls don't follow qadri if u wana follow someone follow Prophet Muhammad n his teachings. that school example was to explain the reward n punishment concept n it was in response to your call that religion creates fear n yadda yadda yadda. don't associate anything with Quran until u have proper quotation from the Holy book please its a humble request to u. if u think u r right then please quote a translation from the Quran as prove. well we r not god's children ma friend we are his vicegerents we are represnetatives of god on earth n god has given us chance in this life ma friend but giving u a free will to choose your path. its totally upto us what we choose for ourselves just like a school where everything is first taught then comes the examination day n those who fail r left behind as a punishment. its really sad to know that u think god is selfish no sir God is not selfish n even if u think He is then please support your argument with an example or anything else so that i get the opportunity to prove u wrong with my explanation.

Reactions: hoorain

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Hhahahahhahahahhahahaha
koin kay mandak har cheez ko koin k ander dekhtay hian barhal... aik chota sa coment karon ga...

it is hard to free fools from chains they revere
yeani kehnay ka matlib hai beqoof logon ko ap agr zanjeeron se azad karna chaho kay tau woh ap kay zid laga apnay ap ko or zanjeeron main main qaid kr lain gay.. ess lie.. waisay mian ne yahan kisi ko beqoof nhi kaha genreal baat ki hai... dosri baat

lecollezioni

Mar 12, 2013
sardinia
hahahahahaha esa hai k, jub kisi ke surat mein aaina dikh jaye to ainay ko bura nai kehte balke apna mun dho lia kerte hein is se hosh bhi ajaye ga aur apne app ko uncha dekhne ka nasha bhi toot jayega ...yeh general baat ke hai rona nai phr se shuru kerde koi :D