MUMBAI attack truth expose

• Work-from-home

amal

Sep 9, 2009
aap log kyun apna time waiste karte hain hum pakistani sun kar b unsuna karte hain isi baat pe to indians ko ghusa ata hy aur ilzaam lagana to in k bachpan ki adat hy so jst relaxxxxxx gulz n guyz....jahiloon k munh kon lagta hy.........kutoon ko bhonkne do.........

abcbd

Sep 18, 2009
dear brothers,

this is the first time i m writing this reply in this forum. let me tell all of you, with this terrorism, nobody is going to earn anything. we are the people of both sides, we have got to decide what we would do and what we would not. both of us are developing countries and both of us don't want war. On the other hand,if we are people who are always fighting ourselves, then the third party is definitely taking the advantage of using us in their favour. Think about it.

If the govt says that those are our people and those people went from pakistan, and the whole world says so, then how could we deny that. As far as the red thread in the picture is concerned, it was taken from the fisher man at the sea (in Indian side) to look like an indian to avoid the security agencies.

this is the truth and whatever i have written above please think about it.