• Work-from-home

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
abhi Rameen sis ka message mila

"Maheen ko hosh nhi aya woh coma main chali gie hai
our biggest concern now is that she is still unconscious and has not opened her eyes once since the operation.
The doctor says it is up to my sister to wake up and that there is essentially nothing we can do except wait, and it could take several weeks or more. :("
wo reports ka wait karing ab,,Pray for her!

@Prince-Farry @Manxil @Fanii @Kit_Kat @Rubi @Fa!th @Afrasyyab @saviou @Shiraz-Khan @ChoCo @Sabah @Asheer @yoursks @Azeyy @whiteros @Masoom_girl @Qawareer @STAR24

Last edited:

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011

our biggest concern now is that she is still unconscious and has not opened her eyes once since the operation.
The doctor says it is up to my sister to wake up and that there is essentially nothing we can do except wait, and it could take several weeks or more. :("

@Prince-Farry @Manxil @Fanii @Kit_Kat @Rubi @Fa!th @Afrasyyab @saviou @Sabah @Qawareer @STAR24

‎بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
لاَّ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَـنَكَ إِنِّى كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّـلِمِينَ

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs

@Prince-Farry @Manxil @Fanii @Kit_Kat @Rubi @Fa!th @Afrasyyab @saviou @ChoCo @Sabah @Qawareer @STAR24

IN SHA ALLAH! ALLAH KHAIR KRE GA!

‎بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
لاَّ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَـنَكَ إِنِّى كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّـلِمِينَ

Reactions: STAR24 and Hoorain

Azeyy

•´¯`•» RuDleSS AzeYY «•´¯`•
VIP
Aug 17, 2012
lahore

@Prince-Farry @Manxil @Fanii @Kit_Kat @Rubi @Fa!th @Afrasyyab @saviou @ChoCo @Sabah @Asheer @yoursks @Azeyy @whiteros @Masoom_girl @Qawareer @STAR24
Dnt Be wori INSHALLAH Allah ki Rehmaat ce sab bhater ho ga