Kill All Women....!!

• Work-from-home
Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT

Three recent incidents prove that as far as women are concerned, we’re still living in the Stone Age. The first, about a woman being gang-raped, should not shock us anymore. This is the kind of incident that happens regularly, so much so that it would be shocking if it didn’t occur on any given day. Yet it proves that the poor women in rural areas are treated worse than animals. At least the females of other species are not raped by males!
In the second incident, a pregnant mother of six was first shot and then thrown into a canal by her brother (NAWABSHAH, July 23: Nature saved a woman on ‘family way’ who was first shot at by her brother and then thrown into a water channel. A mother of six and in the second trimester of her pregnancy was under treatment in the Peoples Medical Hospital.

Ms Ameeran, 45, wife of Izzat Ali Lashari was shot by her brother Ghulam Rasool Lashari on the pretext of karo-kari in village Haji Lashari in the Daur area on Thursday.

She was thrown by the accused in Setharki minor (canal). Irrigation staff saw her and informed the police who took no time in recovering and taking her to Peoples Medical College Hospital.

The woman was admitted to neurosurgery unit where she is stated to be improving.

An official at Daur police station said that the woman had stated that his brother Ghulam Rasool shot and threw her into the canal after accusing her of having illicit relations with one Aziz Mumtaz Lashari.

He said that the police have registered an FIR.—BoC
) because he suspected her of having an illicit affair with a relative.

I suppose it’s no use telling these primitive men that there is a legal way to deal with adulterous women. In any case, who gave the man the right to kill his sister for any reason at all?
The third incident is heart-breaking. A woman of 50, the mother of eight children, was gang-raped by five men against whom she complained to the police. Instead of giving comfort and sympathy to the woman, her son-in-law (whom she had brought up as her own son) killed her because “he could not stand peoples’ taunts”.
So this is the kind of treatment our women get in this Islamic Republic! And some deeply religious Pakistanis I know have the gall to say that women have more rights than men in our country.

melody1000

TM Star
Nov 13, 2008
Bangalore,India
hi taari..thanx for sharing this...atrocities against women is a crime we have to deal with world over.In india its now more and more cases we read practically everyother day of honour killing...both the guy n girl n any supporters if they have married outside their community or similar castes(watever) i think the government should create a strict rule with death penalty or life imprisonment without bail to teach such perperators of crime a lesson so that others dare not commit such horrors anymore

Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT
thanks Atif, tooba & melody
as all of you know that em abroad but before two days when I talked vd my brother in Pakistan.. he told me that they found dead body placed near the main road with no head. where is the head ? and also unrecognizable.. so no one know about dead body. n also there was a knife near the dead body. who is the killer..?? :-/ no one knows.
em agreed that in also in India same like Pakistan hundreds of peoples are facing these types of crimes. in these circumstances Govt. should take a hard task to solve these types of murders.

lavina

TM Star
Jun 14, 2009
USA
Thanks for sharing this news Tari it's really sad with whatever is happening and it is the responsibility of the government as well as the citizens of the country to help improve these situations by standing by with each other.:(