international Talban

• Work-from-home

shano

Oct 14, 2008
Manzoor RAjput is lawer .he got his dagree From LAhore .he practice in karachi High court .he has disclosed the business of human smuggling .it is little intro of MAzur RAjput.
In 2003 he went to LOndon for higher studies .he offers MASAllah five times Prayers , for this purpose he has to go to the islamic centre.There he met to the four people which were looking Talban by external appearance .They had Sharaee Beard and hair ,high trouser,
and heavey turban.he was very surprised to see them coz after 9/11 every muslim there was hiding there identity .THe muslim of were scared Manzur RAjput said that we saw each other every day ,so it became easy to meet them.one of them was Pakistani his name was Abdullah .Abdullah introduced his other frinds .one was Shami named abu Ahmad 2nd was from Aljazair named Swalah kaysan,thrid one belong to the Somalia and his name was ShariF MUhammad.we met often so we became frank.we met at the restrurant .took meal and had little chit chat .we lived in an expensive area of London.
Manzur RAjput said i asked them u never in trouble coz of ur style .they Laught and said " no buddy can say any thing ".as the time passed we became close frind so Abdullah took me to his home .his wife was enlgish .her name was Kate. once Abdullah went for some work then she told me that she is JEW.i asked her how u are living with muslim ,she said we work in offfice together there we become interested in one an other ..
one day she offer me(Manzur RAjput) a good job in her office .MAnzur RAjput said that i say ok to know the more about them.she give Manzor RAjput a form .she said to him that fill it after this u will get 2000 pounds and also give u many facilities .when they got trust on RAjput sahab they told him that they have the passport of there own country as well as the passport of isreal..when RAjput sahab read the form clearfully then he come to know that they work in a Mi5 and Kate is her iincharge.
.After knowing all that RAjput sahab said that he tore the form and they daily asked him to return back the form,RAjput sahab came to pakistan Quietly .may they will hram him .
After 2 year RAjput get this new that they caught with dangerous material at railway station of Spain .

the moral and aim of this story is that these Agent are using islam for there evil purpose .
All people which are saying catch the talaban they should catch these agents which are dangerous .