Innocence Of Muslims Filmmaker Given One Year In Prison

• Work-from-home

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
The producer of the internet film which caused a rash of riots and violent protests in Muslim countries and communities around the world has been jailed.
Mark Youssef, who was using the alias Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, has been handed a year in prison and four years on supervised release for various probation violations.
Innocence of Muslims... producer Youseff is jailed for a year (Copyright: YouTube)
The violations, which stemmed from an earlier bank fraud charge, mostly surrounded his using aliases despite being forbidden to do so.
The punishment handed down to Youssef was not, however, related to the controversial content of the film itself, though assistant US attorney Robert Dugdale told him that lies about his real identity had harmed others, including the cast and crew who had agreed to be involved.
“They had no idea he was a recently released felon,” he said. “Had they known that, they might have had second thoughts.”
'The Innocence of Muslims' emerged online over the summer, causing widespread offence over its derogatory depiction of the Prophet Muhammad as a fool and a sexual deviant.
Many of the actors involved claimed to have been duped into appearing in the budget film, being told it was an adventure film called 'Desert Warrior', while the offensive dialogue was dubbed in later.
Fatwas were issued for Youssef's death, one from a Pakistani cabinet minister, while the anger in the Arab world over the video was addressed directly by both US President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
It's thought that the death of US ambassador in Libya, Chris Stephens, was caused by protests spurred on by the film, while the deaths of 75 others have been attributed.
55-year-old Youssef, a Coptic Christian, was originally from Egypt but lived in Los Angeles and had reportedly served time for manufacturing methamphetamine in the 90s and for bank fraud in 2010.

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
@masoom_se_chahat internet pe kaafi jagah pe ye news hai...
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/innocence-of-muslims-producer-jailed_3361155[DOUBLEPOST=1352403162][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmmm woh toh theek hain
but u neva know yeh sirf afwah bhi ho sakte hain, Muslims k protest ko calm karne k lie.....
i'll confirm it frm TV Channel news:) i think he was already arrested in Sep, n now dey've come up to the final decision
but as u say it can b a rumour so i will confirm it for u

Reactions: masoom_se_chahat

MSC

!t'z N3v@ L@t3
Hot Shot
Nov 23, 2009
Jheel se ankho mei...
Anhaan correct point hummmmmmm aur ye bhi ho sakta hai ke jail hi safety ke liye bheij rahe hon ise /:)
yup thats what i meant
maybe jail k naam pe full protection mil rahe ho
aur Muslims k samne yeh jata rahe hain k unhone bahut bara kaam kiya aur ab protest na kare....[DOUBLEPOST=1352403509][/DOUBLEPOST]
@masoom_se_chahat internet pe kaafi jagah pe ye news hai...
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/innocence-of-muslims-producer-jailed_3361155[DOUBLEPOST=1352403162][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'll confirm it frm TV Channel news:) i think he was already arrested in Sep, n now dey've come up to the final decision
but as u say it can b a rumour so i will confirm it for u
hmm TV channels pr zyadatar internet se liya news hi pahlate hain na....
khair....enka koi bharosa nahi
hum toh sirf Dua hi kar sakte hain, k Allah enko apne tareeqe se deal kare....
else yeh log kabhi bhi Muslims k well wisher nahi ho sakte....coz its not the first time

Reactions: Don and S_ChiragH

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
yup thats what i meant
maybe jail k naam pe full protection mil rahe ho
aur Muslims k samne yeh jata rahe hain k unhone bahut bara kaam kiya aur ab protest na kare....[DOUBLEPOST=1352403509][/DOUBLEPOST]

hmm TV channels pr zyadatar internet se liya news hi pahlate hain na....
khair....enka koi bharosa nahi
hum toh sirf Dua hi kar sakte hain, k Allah enko apne tareeqe se deal kare....
else yeh log kabhi bhi Muslims k well wisher nahi ho sakte....coz its not the first time
i'll check on BBC News, agar sach hua tou dey'll surely show the video aur agar nai hua den khud hi dikh jaye ga:) but i got really happy wen i read this news Seriously

MSC

!t'z N3v@ L@t3
Hot Shot
Nov 23, 2009
Jheel se ankho mei...
i'll check on BBC News, agar sach hua tou dey'll surely show the video aur agar nai hua den khud hi dikh jaye ga:) but i got really happy wen i read this news Seriously
yup something to be happy about....
gustakhi ki hain toh saza toh milni hi hain dono jahano mein INSHALLAH
nyways
thnx for the tag sis:)

Reactions: Nelli

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
just to clear things up... he did not go to jail because he made a movie .... but pehle ka jo fraud case chal raha tha us wajah say..
and I think MSC is right, he might be getting protection in a jail. As every Muslim in the world willing to kill this guy.
-----------
If they Put him in Guantanamo Bay Jail.. he will die in 2 days as it is full of Muslims (unfortunately)

*Muslim*

TM Star
Apr 15, 2012
saudia
jis tarah se malala ka malal ek chaal thi ho sakta hy ye bhi ek chaal hi ho
us ghustakh ki saza sirf aur sirf zillat bhari maut hy is ke siwa kch nahi aur ye ek mamooli saza hy jo dunia me milni chahie baki akhirat me to uske lie lamahdood saza hy