Hey Frendzz Meet Our New Member..:)

• Work-from-home

huny

TM Star
Dec 12, 2010
Islamabad
Thank you so much everyone. I have added my Introduction. Let me paste here too. As this is all about me :)

Name : Fatima Noor

Hobbies : Quran explore, Cooking, Web designing, Traveling, Shopping, Hangout with friends

About Me: I am the ordinary girl, And i was passing so ordinary life before just like we usually passed... In 2012, due to some reasons i stopped listening music though i was badly addicted. After that i made a FB page, and then i keep exploring Islam, keep reading book and made some efforts to share with all. In between these two years, i kept listening lectures, Taking online classes, And then in this year i started online Quran translation class on FB. Alhamdolillah. And in this Ramadan , My AIM started to listen Durah e Quran and recitations of Quran translation with tafseer. These are all my self efforts and i am happy with the transformation of my life to betterment day by day. Now my AIM of life to regulate in Namaz. As NAMAZ is the success key to jannah. In sha ALLAH.

Other than this i am a project manager by profession. I don't have any interest to talk about my professional capabilities.

Anyone can ask valid question. I will definitely answer in detail.
ma sh ALLAH :) ellcome to dis forum :...

Reactions: Wafa_Khan

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
Assalam alaikum bhaiyo aur bheno kasei ho ap sab ?
meet our new member @fatimanoor yei ap sab sei milna chati ha chalo sab ek ek kar kei apnei ap ko introduce karwao aur hamare new member ko welcome karo shabash :)

@S_ChiragH @Fanii @Fantasy @Rubi @Shizu @NailaRubab @thefire1 @Hira_Khan @Tasawwur @Shiraz-Khan @saviou @Pakhtoon @shzd @Hoorain @MIS_MaHa @innocent_jannat @InnocentDavil @mARYAm_X_Swaggy @Raat ki Rani @Seap @cute bhoot @h@ider
WS...
yaar wafa... pehley q nahi bataya k @fatimanoor hum sey milna chahti hein. chalo ik behtareen hal hey. u aftaar party karo hum sub ki. sub ka intro hojaeyga :p jaldi kerna yaar :hungry:hungry:hungry
Welcum to TM @fatimanoor :)
enjoy ur stay wid us :D

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Its not matter of sorry boss :)
So what do you believe about this system brother?
well.. muje zyada kuch to kehna nahi kyunke kal me is behes ko khatam kar chuka hon.. but as i said in my earlier posts here.. i believe in individual correction instead of bashing the whole system at once. the Social system was nothing but beautiful and disciplined in our Islamic era which was spoiled bit by bit. it dint collapse all at once. Thats where it needs to b corrected also. to xplain this i wd give a small xmple which is i believe totally fictitious, but serves the purpose.

There was a Man. somewhat powerful too.. he decided to change the world.. and he started his struggle .. he went to many countries in order to preach his teachings.. but .. all in vein. after long time of struggle he thought again and decided to change his own Country instead of whole world. so he started from the scratch again but result, as it was. so after some time he decided that he shd change his own City, later his own Village den his own House.. but nobody listend to him.. so he thought .. i hv wasted these many years.. now i shd Change MYSELF 1st. den i will change the others.. so he made his efforts and seeing him transform into a better person, his house mates also got inspired and thn the ppl outside too but by That time he was too old. so he regret that why did i waste all these years. if i has started from myself from the start i wd hv been some impact by now.

i hope u got my point now.

i rest my case :)

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
meri to yeh already khabar le chukin hen kafi..

:p
bhai... woh tou aap ka masla hay, laikin kisi nayii member ko iss tarah tang karna achii baat nahin... :p iss ki khabar tou lay saktii hay yahan ki managment...

illa yeh kay main aap ko maaf na kardoo... aur aap ko tou pata hay, main aisa kam hi karta hoon =)) =))