Hazrat Nooh (a.s)

• Work-from-home

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ

Hazrat Nooh (A.S)

• Hazrat Nooh (A.S) was sent as a prophet to his people after they had started worshipping idols . He was therefore the first prophet sent for this purpose i.e. to invite people to the oneness of ALLAH & towards Islam.
“And indeed We sent Noah to his people and he said O my people! Worship God! You have no other god but Him.” (Quran 23:23)
  • Nation of Nooh (A.S) worshipped 5 idols .
-Wadd is an idol in the shape of a man
- Sua'a an idol in the shape of a woman
- Yaghouth an idol in the shape of a lion
- Ya'ouk an idol in the shape of a horse
and
-Nasran idol in the shape of an eagle.

There were other idols too , but these were mentioned specifically because they were the greatest and most famous amongst them.
  • Hazrat Nooh (A.S) preached for almost 950 years.
  • Abu-al-Bashar Sani is title of Nooh.
  • He got prophethood at the age of 40 .
  • According to the reports he's burried somewhere in the masjid-ul-kharram of Makka.
  • In total he is mentioned 43 times in the Quran.
  • He was the great grandson of Nabi Idrees (A.S).

Warning

He warned his people by declaring .....
"O' my people! Surely I am a plain warner to you bidding you to serve Allah and be mindful of your duty to Him, and obey me so that He may forgive your faults." (71:2-4)

(Quranic Verses) Toofan -e-Nooh

Noah said, "O my Lord, they have disobeyed me and followed those (chiefs) whose wealth and children have increased them only in loss. They have devised a mighty plot.They said, “Do not at all abandon your gods, and do not abandon Wadd nor Suwa, nor Yaghuth and Ya `uq and Nasr.”They have led many people astray, and so (O Lord), increase not the wrongdoers in anything but deviation.”
Surah Nooh [21-24]

''Only because of their sins they were drowned and were cast into Fire. Then they found no helper to save them from Allah.And Noah prayed: "My Lord, leave not on the earth any dweller from among the disbelievers. If you leave them, they would lead Your servants astray, and would beget none but sinners and disbelievers. My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever has entered my house as a believer, and all believing men and all believing women, and increase not the wrongdoers in anything but ruin'' ...Surah Nooh [25-28]

• Ark of hazrat Nooh (A.S) stopped at Judi mountain (Turkey)
  • After Toofan-e-Nooh city establish was Khasran
  • 2242 years after Adam , Toofan-e-Nooh occured
  • Duration of storm was for 6 months ( from 10th Rajab to 10th of Muharram )
  • Not a single person who had disbelieved in ALLAH remained on the earth .

-------------------------------------
Note:

Ye saari info google se li hy main X_X
kuch ghalat ho to pehly hi ma'zrat krti hu main :(

@saviou @S_ChiragH @Hoorain @Shizuka @Fa!th

chlo sb sharafat se Informative rating do {(order)}
wrna main rony lag jana
:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Last edited by a moderator:

shzd

*$* ShAzi Ch00zA *$*
Super Star
Jun 24, 2013
jannat

Hazrat Nooh (A.S)

• Hazrat Nooh (A.S) was sent as a prophet to his people after they had started worshipping idols . He was therefore the first prophet sent for this purpose i.e. to invite people to the oneness of ALLAH & towards Islam.
“And indeed We sent Noah to his people and he said O my people! Worship God! You have no other god but Him.” (Quran 23:23)
  • Nation of Nooh (A.S) worshipped 5 idols .
-Wadd is an idol in the shape of a man
- Sua'a an idol in the shape of a woman
- Yaghouth an idol in the shape of a lion
- Ya'ouk an idol in the shape of a horse
and
-Nasran idol in the shape of an eagle.

There were other idols too , but these were mentioned specifically because they were the greatest and most famous amongst them.
  • Hazrat Nooh (A.S) preached for almost 950 years.
  • Abu-al-Bashar Sani is title of Nooh.
  • He got prophethood at the age of 40 .
  • According to the reports he's burried somewhere in the masjid-ul-kharram of Makka.
  • In total he is mentioned 43 times in the Quran.
  • He was the great grandson of Nabi Idrees (A.S).

Warning

He warned his people by declaring .....
"O' my people! Surely I am a plain warner to you bidding you to serve Allah and be mindful of your duty to Him, and obey me so that He may forgive your faults." (71:2-4)

The Ship & Toofan-e-Nooh

The ship was built according to specifications laid down by Allah SubhanhuWaTha'ala . He built it from teak wood and both the inside and the outside was coated with a layer of tar. The ship was about 138 metres in length, 23 metres wide, and 14 metres high. It had three decks of equal height. The lower deck was for animals, the middle for human beings, and the top deck for birds. It also had a flat roof, and several windows and a door on the side.
It took him fifty years to build this ship. Some Ulema say the reason for this lengthy period was that trees had to be specially planted and grown, then chopped down and cut up for the wood that was to be used in manufacturing the ship. The work on this ship was undertaken and completed in a small but very important and central masjid in the city of
Kãfa, Iraq. This was known as the Musjid of Nooh (A.S)

The Kuffar in those days used to mock at him and his small band of followers who were assisting him in building the ship. When they were told that a great flood was to strike them soon, they scoffed and made even bigger mockery. For at that time there was a severe drought. Where would floods come from, they thought? Secondly, how would this ship sail when there was no river in sight? But Hazrat Nooh (A.S) and the Muslims paid no attention to their jeering and insults. They continued with the command of Allah SubhanhuWaTa'ala to build the ship.

• Ark of hazrat Nooh (A.S) stopped at Judi mountain (Turkey)
  • After Toofan-e-Nooh city establish was Khasran
  • 2242 years after Adam , Toofan-e-Nooh occured
  • Duration of storm was for 6 months ( from 10th Rajab to 10th of Muharram )
  • Not a single person who had disbelieved in ALLAH remained on the earth .

-------------------------------------
Note:

Ye saari info google se li hy main X_X
kuch ghalat ho to pehly hi ma'zrat krti hu main :(

@saviou @S_ChiragH @Hoorain @Shizuka @Fa!th

chlo sb sharafat se Informative rating do {(order)}
wrna main rony lag jana
:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

pehly aap rony ka shouq poora kr lain..
phir rating bhi ly lenaaa:p

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
indeed we have a long n interesting history for us to explore n i love to read about it.
cant comment on the authentication but have read similar stories about Nooh A.S :)

Reactions: Rubi

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ
indeed we have a long n interesting history for us to explore n i love to read about it.
cant comment on the authentication but have read similar stories about Nooh A.S :)
yupp ..tha to bhut kch share krny ko .. pr agr thread lmba krti to koi xra b nhi prhta ...
is trhan phr thory bhut members prh e lyngy kch :sorry