• play his songs(in his phone)
  • restart the phone
  • switch off the phone
  • restore factory settings
  • change ringing volume
  • call from his phone

Ok so how the hell to do this
Ok for starters this is no hack.
It uses bluetooth's existing functionality to access the features being talked about.

Prerequisites:
  • The other phone must be bluetooth enabled(most are these days)
  • The other phone must have bluetooth on(Surprisingly a lot of people always have it on, in spite of the fact that you should never have it on, it eats you battery. How many people, a BBC panaroma program some time back used this to find out that more than 60% of people have left bluetooth on
  • Unless the other person configured it that way, you do require permission to pair once. So you need to be paired with the other phone once to use this hack next time without anyone's knowing. (Thats why its hack your friends mobile, your friend might have paired you already
Download: Super Bluetooth Hack

Usage:
  • On series 60, install directly
  • If you have a cellphone like series 40 (Nokia 6230) with bluetooth and Java 2 support make .jad file with jad generator (included on package).
  • When connecting devices use a code 0000
  • Before starting the application on smartphones do not forget to turn on bluetooth

saj_killer

Jul 23, 2008
Yaar Es see Dusarye kaa Mobile Masla karye gaa Yeh Mera Our dowmload dubara dena plzz download nahi hoo rahi hai

Reactions: nrbhayo

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
it is uploaded wid many helpful threads...if u want me to upload more..den yeah sure..dats my job.....{(popcorn)}

zeshi

Oct 28, 2009
ye main janta hn yarr ... kuch asa batao k maray dost k bina yes kiya he main us k cell fone ma chala jaooo ......

Taimur ali

Nov 3, 2009
Very nice
Thanks
leken app sab se ik sawal he ke **not allowed** se mobile me kese downloading hoti he.Mere pas nokia 7610 he our jab me freeuser select karta ho to time me 45 second aa jati he o wahi par ruk jate he.Please muje is ka hal bataye.