Facebook is not safe anymore

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Duniya ki Top social networking website Facebook, ab pehle ki terhan safe nahi rahi hai... Starting from this month, facebook par almost every week new malware or new hacking attacks kiye jate hain... jo facebook say zada facebook users k lie nuksandeh hain. Abhi recent attack jo is time Facebook par active hai wo yeh k ap k profile may koi ek link post kia jata hai jis ko agar ap nay Like ka button press kia to ap ka computer may trojan virus aa sakte hain, or ap ki sari personal info steal ho sakti hai. Sath sath facebook ab ap k ki information sell karta hai, or dosray applications k sath share bhi karta hai...

Bahut say log jin ko facebook par time spen karnay say zada apni privacy ka khayal hai, unho nay Facebook say apna account khattam kar dia hai... However, Facebook CEO ka kehna hai k wo jald hi in sab attacks par control kareingay.. But privacy ka issue wahin ka wahi reh jata hai...

RedAngel

Super Star
Jan 8, 2010
dream land
yupx u said right...........n FB py privacy ka issue hmysha rha ha kbi solve ni hua.......wasy b fb ko use krny ka koi b advantage ni ha siwayy is k , k ap ko apny old frndx mil skty han is k elawa kuch ni.....

Reactions: nrbhayo

melody1000

TM Star
Nov 13, 2008
Bangalore,India
Facebook sirf farigh logo k lie hai....
i dont think that's true Don...there are weirdos everywhere..y target Fb users..some of us use it to network with our friends as its easier than calling/emailing /texting watever.Its just a soical networking site but u get anti social elements everywhere

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
i dont think that's true Don...there are weirdos everywhere..y target Fb users..some of us use it to network with our friends as its easier than calling/emailing /texting watever.Its just a soical networking site but u get anti social elements everywhere
To be Honest, Facebook is very useful website... You can advertise your company/product ..you can buy/sell stuff... you can send emails or you can find your friends... But who usually does that? there are very less number of FB users who usses this feature... Mostly featurs are used it.. Upload you photo, Comment on each other photo or status... Tag someone.. Specially take pictures just for your profile... Cmon you are not 7 years old kid.. you do not have to tell everyone, where are you or what you are doing.. or Whats in your mind.. I do use facebook but i cant spend more than 10 minutes on it on a day... I even know some people who check their Facebook page first thing in the morning.... This is just making you crazy... Aniways.. My point is to use the right side of it.. Sometimes I even ask my self that why am i on Facebook?

melody1000

TM Star
Nov 13, 2008
Bangalore,India

To be Honest, Facebook is very useful website... You can advertise your company/product ..you can buy/sell stuff... you can send emails or you can find your friends... But who usually does that? there are very less number of FB users who usses this feature... Mostly featurs are used it.. Upload you photo, Comment on each other photo or status... Tag someone.. Specially take pictures just for your profile... Cmon you are not 7 years old kid.. you do not have to tell everyone, where are you or what you are doing.. or Whats in your mind.. I do use facebook but i cant spend more than 10 minutes on it on a day... I even know some people who check their Facebook page first thing in the morning.... This is just making you crazy... Aniways.. My point is to use the right side of it.. Sometimes I even ask my self that why am i on Facebook?
yeah i agree lots of ppl do just wat u said but there are others who dont...u connect with people u may have lost touch with more than a decade back. Plus there is an option of sharing your info with friends n family only...rest of the public dont have access to that info. anyways..each to his/her own on how they would like to spend their free time...some are hooked to TV and become couch potatoes , some are hooked to internet n surf the web ( including TM). honestly speaking i've got addicted too and should get back to my habit of reading than surfing d net