*Maan*

TM Star
Sep 9, 2010
Karachi
Assalaam-o-Alaikum

Oye hoyeeeee,

Well done mere shairrr !!! :p

Congratssss alot to you jigerrr :)

Isi tarah apne kaam se TM k world ko aur colourful banate raho dude :)

Once again CONGRATS TO YOU for your great and quick 50,000+ posts :-bd :-bd :-bd

ALLAH Bless You Always
Aameen Summa Aameen.

*Maan*

Asma24

~~*Patar Patar~~*
VIP
Oct 21, 2010
Ma Shaa Allah

Congrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttts with depth of My Heart

May Allah Bless You and Full fill all your desired wishes (Ameen)

Beautiful thread Patar Patar

and nice dedication bu Sara too
aweee thankuu soo much bhaiiiiiii{(thx)}

Asma24

~~*Patar Patar~~*
VIP
Oct 21, 2010
This is very special moments for me to achieve this goal with the help of all TM members especially i found great support by RR & Sajid Bro. TM pe akey mujhe buhat special friends miley jinhoo ne mujhe encourage kya aur mere work ko appreciate kya..

Thankssssss Alot to Asma, Maan, Sara and Pari for a wonderful and beautiful and dreamy thread on this occasion for me. i m really proud of u my friends.. Sara video buhat fantastic banai hai {(cray)}.. Thanks Pari Gul for ur sweet poetry for me.. and Maan and Asma u both are amazing in creating threads such like this . i feel alot love from your sides in this thread. this is true mean of friendship .. friends care friend :) love u all. mere dil main tum logoon ke lye kya hai is baat ka izhaat main in words main nahi kar sakta .. hope u can understand my feelings Thanks alot and alot

haye RABBA kitna bolet ho stupid{(confuse)}koi tape lagao zee k moun per {(haha)}hehehee ..ary stupid u ho hi special thts why frdship is sooooooooooooo sweeet and special and keep it up dear like this,i m ur frd its a good luck for me ..frdship with u is a gift from ALLAH ..for that i m soooooooooo thankfull to ALLAH ...there is a special palce u have on tm:)
ALLAH humesha tmhen kamyab banye aur her mushkil asan banyi tmhari aameeen...:)

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss nahi shukrya tera :D aur suna jiger kaisa hai

Reactions: Asma24